Author Topic: Ron Paul.... Mason??  (Read 612 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Ron Paul.... Mason??
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:51:47 PM »
 ???

Well... I think so

the ghost

Re: Ron Paul.... Mason??
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 04:58:16 PM »
Maybe, but I like his style anyhow. 8)

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 05:01:10 PM »
What difference would it make?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »
Ron Paul is the man

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »
MDogg....craving attention?

I think so.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

The Overfiend

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 01:14:43 AM »
Masonry is such a broad concept it has got nothing to do with an allegiance to the Federal Reserve, or economic ideology or whatever. They try to keep politics separated. Its foremost about making men into gentlemen and refining oneself human-being status.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:16:23 AM by Illuminati Clique »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 05:07:34 AM »
lol, Ron Paul created the audit the fed bill.  He's not one of them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 06:01:22 AM »
so if Jay-Z's a mason, or trying to be a mason, his trying to corrupt the youth, but if Ron Paul is a mason then his just a gentleman.

The bills Ron Paul put out were never going to pass, that's like me sighting the Obama bill to end the war in Iraq. He put it out there, and well, it never passes and now his president and we are still there. Paul is the same thing. His a part of the beast, the part that is now who the Republicans are copying to get back power. You don't see it but Paul is a pawn, he was used to see if people would like his ideas. His someone who's been in the government for over 30 years, so why now try to end the Fed. His never tried that stuff when Reagan was president. His a smoke screen.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 10:08:24 AM »
so if Jay-Z's a mason, or trying to be a mason, his trying to corrupt the youth, but if Ron Paul is a mason then his just a gentleman.

The bills Ron Paul put out were never going to pass, that's like me sighting the Obama bill to end the war in Iraq. He put it out there, and well, it never passes and now his president and we are still there. Paul is the same thing. His a part of the beast, the part that is now who the Republicans are copying to get back power. You don't see it but Paul is a pawn, he was used to see if people would like his ideas. His someone who's been in the government for over 30 years, so why now try to end the Fed. His never tried that stuff when Reagan was president. His a smoke screen.

it's he's. or he is, not his.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
Mdogg, first, its obvious that u don't really understand freemasonry and or the illuminati. If u did, u would never make such an ignorant statement like RP was on their side. The fact that he is pushing to audit the fed which is owned privately by the Rothschildes and other elites should embarass u for making that claim. But like I said, u don't even remotely grasp it so I'm wasting my breath.

So to me, its obvious ur just begging for attention.

Reread what I said in ur other thread about Jay bcuz I never said he was or not. But here u go twisting words and saying people said things that they didn't say is bitchmade. So step ur comprehension game up, and let's work on the whole his he's thing while ur at it. Aren't u a teacher or something?

Go back to eating ur big mac, watch dancing with the stars, and tune into ur favorite entertainment news show tonight..nothing to see here.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 12:07:43 PM »
Oh and again ur ignorance is glaring..Pauls bill is gettin major momentum, nearly 300 sponsors in the House as of now.

U don't know what ur talking about. Again.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »
Oh and again ur ignorance is glaring..Pauls bill is gettin major momentum, nearly 300 sponsors in the House as of now.

U don't know what ur talking about. Again.
Correct.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 05:51:54 PM »

I think M Dogg raises an interesting question actually but my considered answer is basically on 2 points, you are right, he has not really been particularly vocal on this issue until the last few years but it could be argued that he gauged during this time that there was not enough public awareness and support for something which would clearly go against the status quo. It is important to remember that it is only the surge in usage of the internet which has given any of the opportunity to even find out this information in the first place. Before the internet, people were much more ignorant than this and so would he really want to risk his career against the back drop of a truly uninformed public?. The second point is that his days in congress are almost numbered, maybe this was as he saw the chance to do something finally and make his mark. I agree that him pulling out of the president race was bullshit or at least at face value it was. There were other factors to, he is getting old and no doubt the election was taking it's toll on him and secondly his wifes health is deteriorating. With that said though, I think he at least got people thinking again and at the same time, if he is a token gesture by the establishment, which lets suppose he is, then it's a dangerous game to play when there are many people who are just fed of the way things are now.

LONDON!!

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 02:27:44 AM »

i see what your saying fam

people have to understand, jay z ain't illuminati, thats ridickulous

1.jay dosen't have there bloodlines

2.jay is really from the streets, he's really from the roads, you get me cuz, he came up in one of the worst parts of bk or ny period in he 80's when it was crazy, a lot wilder than now, you get what i'm saying, he really lived that life and came up wit legends, rolled wit credible brare's(guy), back when it wern't fashionable to be hood, or living the roadlife was looked down upon as a society as a whole, you get me,
like the bougie corny niggas that battyride the hood now, would have been blatant cocunuts(uncle toms) back then, you see the point i'm getting at, jay is an natural bizness man, entrepreneur, it's natural like, you get me, if you study, research the illumnati, you will know that they are not gully enough and have a certain natural nasty culture that real niggas would have clocked onto and switched on, if they were to have tried to have got down like that, they couldn't front that long, at best, they could only be customers in the hood, if that was the scenario, there square punks, simple as

3.jay studied under the great and framed malachi z york as a kid, he taught the kids there, he taught younga's there all about the system, the illuminati, but i heard jay wern't really into that stuff, but the point i'm getting at is, he's up on certain shit, but from a purely 100% biznessman point of view, he respects biznessmen that have got that money on a big boy level, you see what i'm saying, he don't or dosen't seem to be interested in the political side of things, it dosen't look like he's up on that type of shit, he's a purely 100% bizness man and thats it

4.if he is with the masons, the mason at the bottom and most of the middle are not illuminati, but the illuminati have infiltrated that group, but at the higher levels, people at the bottom join that shit for purely bizness reasons, to network, get more bizness opportunities, it's a bizness thing, you see what i'm sayin, but don't get it twisted, me personally now, i'm not into that mason shit either

5.ron paul is a fruitcake, he talks a good game most of the time, but he will always show why he's a republican for a reason(and i ain't left or right, i'm left on certain things and right on others, i'm into common sense), like he's the only congressman that didn't vote for the civil rights bill, on goofy property rights reasons, he's true colours will always show and i doubt he's a mason on bizness grounds, if he is a mason and i doubt he's at the bottom level of that click

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:13:32 AM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"