Author Topic: UFOS over Iraq  (Read 399 times)

The Overfiend

UFOS over Iraq
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z49yJtx8E14&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z49yJtx8E14&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I saw one of those vertical long rectangular light objects in broad day once it just sat there in the middle of the sky like the one at the start of the video then a cloud moved infront of it and I couldn't be fucked anymore watching for it. I remember thinking that shits not normal, but at the same time it wasn't hugely distracting like if you were driving, or talking or walking you couldve looked up and looked at it and continued doing whatever you were doing.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 08:00:02 AM by Illuminati Clique »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: UFOS over Iraq
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 08:14:02 AM »
thats flares cuzz..hoaxes...people are fuccin wit you

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »
Can't see cuz I'm on my phone. Not believing in ET's is like when people thought the earth was flat.

Lots of people r so egocentric that they think there is nothing but them in the entire universe. Thinking the earth was the center of our galaxy, lol.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »
damn
Bullets aint got no names

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 12:26:42 PM »
I am in fact a firm believer in UFOs and I have an experience of seeing something weird along with 4 other witnesses to verify. Seeing is believing for a lot of folks.

The Overfiend

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »
I've seen and used flares before yachting day and night. This other thing in the sky was too bright solid, straight and rigid unlike a flare trajectory, or anything I've ever seen in the sky before. The video reminded of it, I'm sure Marines have seen flares before as well. An interesting thing about this object was that although you could probably look up and see it, the light from it was the same as the rest of the light in the sky but slightly brighter, for instance like the light on a cloud but brighter, like it was blending in a little, the other extraordinary thing about it was the shape, vertical, rigid, long and rectangular. Like if you saw a fucking rectangular vertical object in the sky extending above the clouds it is fucking extraordinary, but the other thing about it was very low key because apart from the shape the light was the same as light around on the clouds the color of the sunlight at that time of day about 2 hours before sunset, the shape is what was extraordinary, if you were doing something else at the time you could've look up and thought huh thats unusual but then kept doing whatever it was you were doing like I did but I kept watching it til clouds came and covered it then I couldn't be fucked no more and returned with the hound to the crib.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 05:28:13 PM »

Makes a change from the Iraqis seeing missiles and fighter jets in their skies i guess

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 05:33:25 PM »
thats not a ufo.  its the Illuminati diverting attention from themselves.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »
thats not a ufo.  its the Illuminati diverting attention from themselves.

that was my first instinct but now that i've re watched it i'm convinced it's the toothfairy's magic wagon

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »
its probably the ballon boy
Bullets aint got no names

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »
half of the sht ppl see that they think are ufo's is just the government testing out new stuff

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »
half of the sht ppl see that they think are ufo's is just the government testing out new stuff

yeah, and i didnt just rip a stank ass fart.  ::)

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »
on the real tho..to think that there isnt some sort of life out there would be ignorant.  who knows what type of life it could be though. 

if some species was able to travel here i would love to know how the fuck they did it. 

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »
I believe in UFO's, not sure what that is tho.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2009, 10:54:30 PM »
on the real tho..to think that there isnt some sort of life out there would be ignorant.  who knows what type of life it could be though. 

if some species was able to travel here i would love to know how the fuck they did it. 

life on other planets is very possible but to think they been here is another matter