Author Topic: UFOS over Iraq  (Read 400 times)

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: UFOS over Iraq
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
on the real tho..to think that there isnt some sort of life out there would be ignorant.  who knows what type of life it could be though. 

if some species was able to travel here i would love to know how the fuck they did it. 

life on other planets is very possible but to think they been here is another matter

well think of how much us Humans have advanced technology wise in the past 100 years. now imagine some life form that has a 1,000 year or 100,000 even a million year technology advantage over us. Pretty easy for them to come up with some type of space travel technology I would think.

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 05:26:49 AM »
But the possibility of space-travelling aliens not only existing somewhere near enough to reach us but also in our times of the billions of years the universe exists is not very high.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »
on the real tho..to think that there isnt some sort of life out there would be ignorant.  who knows what type of life it could be though. 

if some species was able to travel here i would love to know how the fuck they did it. 

life on other planets is very possible but to think they been here is another matter

well think of how much us Humans have advanced technology wise in the past 100 years. now imagine some life form that has a 1,000 year or 100,000 even a million year technology advantage over us. Pretty easy for them to come up with some type of space travel technology I would think.

before life gets here we would be getting satellites and shit.  no way they would venture all the way out here if they didnt know for a fact that there is something worth visiting.

who knows if space travel is possible.  we still havent perfected it yet and its waaay too expensive to go to the moon, i wouldnt want to imagine what it would cost to go to another galaxy. 

besides, we have way more important shit to worry about than space travel. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.