Author Topic: Game ft. Gucci Mane - Krazy (Produced by Timbaland) [Street single R.E.D. Album]  (Read 3090 times)

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
Re: Game ft. Gucci Mane - Krazy (Produced by Timbaland) [R.E.D. Album]
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 05:23:47 PM »
Haha........okay to give Game the benefit of the doubt I listened to it  like 5 times and im still not feeling it to much. I hope that this street single ends up on the bonus disc or something. OR bonus track. Whatever you know what i mean. LA girl will be different too cause Pharell produced it and this is their first time doing shit together.

Overall its not bad but its not good. Too much Gucci....Damn that fool needs to fall of the planet.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2009, 05:25:33 PM »

@ihategame

"blastin off the OFFICIAL single from the R.E.D. album in-stores Dec. 8th !!! "BIG MONEY" (produced by Cool & Dre) Aftermath/Geffen (RT)"

and i still dont understand why cats like Chamilitary Click and others are here if they dont like Game. I mean nobody forced y'all to enter the threads. Im tired of goin into all these artist weather its Spider, Game, Snoop or whoever and everytime its the same damn people arguin about this vs that.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2009, 05:26:11 PM »
bad hook... im still confused as to why games workin with gucci

Gucci is considered a "hot" artist, in terms of mainstream rap (yeah, it's gotten that bad) & Game jumped aboard that ship.
summed it up.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Avalanche

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »
ewww, the last two street singles were fire.. what happened here. i feel like this is a chinatown beat that belongs on rush hour 4 or something

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »
bad hook... im still confused as to why games workin with gucci

Gucci is considered a "hot" artist, in terms of mainstream rap (yeah, it's gotten that bad) & Game jumped aboard that ship.

lol good point

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »

@ihategame

"blastin off the OFFICIAL single from the R.E.D. album in-stores Dec. 8th !!! "BIG MONEY" (produced by Cool & Dre) Aftermath/Geffen (RT)"

and i still dont understand why cats like Chamilitary Click and others are here if they dont like Game. I mean nobody forced y'all to enter the threads. Im tired of goin into all these artist weather its Spider, Game, Snoop or whoever and everytime its the same damn people arguin about this vs that.

i do like Game, back when D.A. & Documentary came out i was a bigger Game fan than you lol.

but he naturally fell off.

now i have to listen to you guys still praise him when he isn't that good anymore; you guys need to expand your variety of rap.

bump some Black Thought or Royce Da 5'9''.

also, i'm here to tell it how it is, it may seem like hating, but what i say about Game is just the truth to the rest of us unbiased rap fans.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2009, 05:35:15 PM »

How did Game jump bandwagons if Game worked with Gucci back in 07?

They have the same management so it was bound to happen. Did not expect anything good from that song and hopefully it aint on the album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »

How did Game jump bandwagons if Game worked with Gucci back in 07?

They have the same management so it was bound to happen. Did not expect anything good from that song and hopefully it aint on the album

yeah, but that wasn't a single to his album.

he's just trying to get listens here for album sales & i don't know if it's going to work.

where is that other snippet? that song sounded like Doctor's Advocate (the song); with some promise.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2009, 06:18:12 PM »
Compared to Put You On The Game it's laughable and I really don't like the fact that he tried to imitate Gucci Maine voice/flow (worst rapper ever).

He obviously dumbed it down like crazy but with all that being said I can see this growing on me, ignorant music right here (i.e. some Dipset & G-Unit joints)

100% agreed.

I'm a big Game fan, ( DOC/DA era) and this is kinda sad...man i hope this is some kind of joke...

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2009, 06:21:48 PM »

@ihategame

i do like Game, back when D.A. & Documentary came out i was a bigger Game fan than you lol.

now i have to listen to you guys still praise him when he isn't that good anymore; you guys need to expand your variety of rap.

also, i'm here to tell it how it is, it may seem like hating, but what i say about Game is just the truth to the rest of us unbiased rap fans.

8)

Seriously messi19 ( that is you, right ?) im a big game fan too, but do you really think this is hot ? ... this stuff is straight cat puke ! What do you like about this ? Game sounds lazy, beat is different but i guess i had something phenomenal in mind, like Put you on the game. and Gucci... he's a freaking maggot crawling out of the dead body we call rap. It's people like him who are killing rap, klilling the feeling, wasting beats. I really try to find something positive about this dude but i cant...

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2009, 06:24:31 PM »
it's not that bad honestly, but I expected MORE with the production... does not sound like Timbo

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2009, 06:41:53 PM »

@ihategame

so move the fuck on..why are u in every Game thread?

so cuz we praise him ur mad? that sound so retarded...everybody dont gotta feel like u

i dont wanna listen to Royce Da 59..i listen to whoever I wanna liste nto

aint nobody praised this song right here..

so if u feel like he fell off why not move on and create a Royce Da 59 thread? its annoying seein u always tryna start shit...how can u give an opinion on someone u feel fell off?

Matty

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2009, 06:45:54 PM »
better than the other single. funky beat.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
better than the other single. funky beat.

but the flow is  :-X. No ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »

@ihategame

so move the fuck on..why are u in every Game thread?

so cuz we praise him ur mad? that sound so retarded...everybody dont gotta feel like u

i dont wanna listen to Royce Da 59..i listen to whoever I wanna liste nto

aint nobody praised this song right here..

so if u feel like he fell off why not move on and create a Royce Da 59 thread? its annoying seein u always tryna start shit...how can u give an opinion on someone u feel fell off?

i give my opinion on somebody i feel fell off the same way you give your opinion on somebody you would kill a man for if he asked politely lol.

we can't have the whole board being Game groupies, plus you need a little controversy on a message board; it wouldn't be what it is if everybody loved Game the same way you do, plus it would show hip hop's true death lol.