Author Topic: WINDOWS 7...Uninstalled Itunes Now All mY Music Files Are Gone ?..HELP  (Read 380 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
So I Tried To Install Windows 7 A Few Days Ago But B4 I Could Get It Started It Wanted Me To DeAuthorize ITunes, Didnt Know What That Ment So I Just Uninstalled It. Later Still Could Not Install Windows 7, And Went Threw My Hard Drive's And Found Out That All My Files Are Gone All Music And Movies...

I dont know how to search for an solution to getting all my files back so i thought i would ask the people on here.
Anyone herd of this or Can you help me get my files back ?... 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Blasphemy

Re: WINDOWS 7...Uninstalled Itunes Now All mY Music Files Are Gone ?..HELP
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »
So I Tried To Install Windows 7 A Few Days Ago But B4 I Could Get It Started It Wanted Me To DeAuthorize ITunes, Didnt Know What That Ment So I Just Uninstalled It. Later Still Could Not Install Windows 7, And Went Threw My Hard Drive's And Found Out That All My Files Are Gone All Music And Movies...

I dont know how to search for an solution to getting all my files back so i thought i would ask the people on here.
Anyone herd of this or Can you help me get my files back ?... 8)

lol You're asking dub??? you have a better chance at Tec support. If the files were wiped, then chances are you can't get em back. Try that system recovery thing, were it takes you back to a earlier state (pre-rape) and see if that works.

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »
roast

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »
lol ouch 

windows 7 FTL. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 08:36:26 PM »
hahahaha

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 08:46:24 PM »
so what version of windows did u have before this?

if u upgraded most likely the files are still there but the registry got erased when u installed windows 7 so just reinstall itunes and then let it build the library back automatically when it ask to do so

also u can look on ur c drive in the documents and settings folder for ur windows account logon name it will be most like in there in ur my documents "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\My Documents\My Music\itunes"

good luck

Mygla

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »
Fuck iTunes... definately should be able to download the songs you've bought more than once!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »
Fuck iTunes... definately should be able to download the songs you've bought more than once!

I know right? The fucking thing remembers if you've bought it before because it asks you if you're sure you want to re-download it. So why the fuck does it make you pay for it again?

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 05:01:13 AM »
i came in here for the lulz.

ikke

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 05:06:09 AM »

I know right? The fucking thing remembers if you've bought it before because it asks you if you're sure you want to re-download it. So why the fuck does it make you pay for it again?
Who buys digital songs anyway

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 01:51:54 PM »

It does let u have those ssongs again, you are aloud to put them on 3 computers or something. When you sign into ur account there is some option to put them into that itunes. They only give you the option a few times or else you could go to everyone you knew and put ur tracks on their comp.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 01:54:12 PM by Who DEY? »

Cali Climate

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »
Because God caught you masturbating.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »
what OS did u have b4 windows 7? its on there than if u havnt erased it, i dont remember to well but when u install an OS system there a thing where u choose to save mp3s, certain files, etc. either that or u need to get an external hard drive to store all your files in.

if u install a new OS  its pretty much like reformatting, your shits prob all gone.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.