Author Topic: its all about the mentality  (Read 180 times)

Doggystylin

its all about the mentality
« on: November 13, 2002, 06:56:17 PM »
your in charge.....u might get oppurtunities...but from then on....your the one in charge

i remember last year i liked this chick and at the beggining of the year she was just another hot chick u know, she was just another human on my level...as the days went on i said oh man i wish i had her, oh man ill never get her, shes so hot, i wish this i wish that, and by the end of the year it was like i was in a pit and she was all up in the clouds and she was my queen

year ended it was like shut down, and then this year i restarted, and im tellin you its all about the mentality, i nrought myself up, i told myself that yo shes just another chick, your probably smarter then her anyways, so just go do whatever and get things goin and stop toturing yourself...

so i talked to her a lil here and there and one day i was walkin by and i saw her standin there im like fuck that old shit heres a oppurtunity right here, its right infront of you, so take it bitch, take it like a man u muthafucka, and i took it......i felt so happy after that, im cool now i know im on her level and i can talk to her anytime.

Suga Foot

Re:its all about the mentality
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 07:08:55 PM »
hell yeah, I did the same shit with this one girl that works in a salon.  I ended up paying $25.00 for hair gel, but I'm talkin to her now, lol.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 09:01:40 PM »
Dat mentality stored in 4 me as soon as I hit high skool, before that I wasnt much.......I dunno wat it waz, but it hit me hard......Dats why I been gettin my respect, gyrls etc ever since......Confidence is tha key.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 02:11:31 AM »
HOw you think people like Biggie got women? Had to be the ugliest man ever walked the face of the earth (don't trip "Hearthrob, neva.. Fat black, and Ugly as Eva" - Big), but still pulled women.  I'm tellin you, 20% looks, 80% attitude.  Nobody looks THAT bad anyways.  

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 03:35:17 AM »
I say talk to her.  But if it turns into a situation where you are beating yourself up over it, or wishing you would of said this, or said that, or said more, and it turns into a huge ordeal, then it is best to just not even look at her in the first place.  Peace.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 02:37:05 PM »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...