Author Topic: WHOS DA BOSS  (Read 118 times)

durtysouthrayda8er

• Lil Geezy
  • put a grip on it !
WHOS DA BOSS
« on: November 12, 2002, 03:26:45 AM »
All ya mother fuckers still bubblin i would rather spend most of ma time havin fun with ma hommies but now i got to take this opportunity to be with you.Yo muther fuckers from da East brig it but we bring you drama aint no mother fucker from da East coast gonna rap shit to me well as history has proven DurtySouth and West coast are da best -the most talented colaboration ever well y'll mother fuckers keep on hatin but the truth iz Durtysouth is watchin y'll.You talk flows -we got dem, You talk guns we gott all you take money we roll with the latest 2002 rides not dat alone but we got da hunnies.Ma mann Jagged boy knows immda masta mind of dis shit if you got shit better put a grip on it cos imma show you da light you lill pussy.

Biggup to all ma digital underground rappers, not forgetting of ma life support machine tha West coast well we got you hommies Biggup to ma real madd bro JIGGA a.k.a Jay-Z a.k.a Sean  Carter ...........lil Nas keep on mumblin you're next .

You know who shot pac Orlanda did it but he wasnt alone was he well im gonna Keep it real like ma mann pac said im gonna track up who ever did this shit on ma dogg pac.
durtysouthrayda8er

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WHOS DA BOSS
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 08:04:56 AM »
ok
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 04:08:24 PM »
i thought tony danza was the boss....

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 04:34:22 PM »

good point, snoop said he paid the cost 2 be the boss, is there a beef btw. tony danza and snoop i wonder?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2002, 09:49:19 PM »

nah man, Nas is the Boss of rap, didnt u see him in Belly with thoughts like that?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2002, 10:04:50 PM »

good point, snoop said he paid the cost 2 be the boss, is there a beef btw. tony danza and snoop i wonder?
if there is beef...snoop will get served...didnt u ever see the Taxi episode where Tony Danza boxes?...hes one tough sumbitch...

nah man, Nas is the Boss of rap, didnt u see him in Belly with thoughts like that?
i dont know man...Tony Danza was the Garbage Picking, Field Goal Kicking muthafucka on the eagles...u member?...that makes him a boss....

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2002, 10:32:58 PM »
yeah i'ma have to go with tony danza on this one.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2002, 02:27:53 AM »
if there is beef...snoop will get served...didnt u ever see the Taxi episode where Tony Danza boxes?...hes one tough sumbitch...

hahaha yea i remeber that shit. tony is one funny mothafunka. he's beatin up camera men in real life too...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2002, 02:28:22 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2002, 02:38:02 AM »
James Brown is the original boss...

bez

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2002, 07:04:29 AM »
I......Dont give a dam if Mavin gaye gunna be there.

Substance

• Lil Geezy
  • aka Nino Brown
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2002, 04:35:30 PM »
sub's the boss