Author Topic: Alright, so the Westcoast Section just got raped.  (Read 681 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Alright, so the Westcoast Section just got raped.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 01:07:13 AM »
This is good for the forum. Destroy and rebuild. There was shit going on here anyways.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 05:16:01 AM »
Holy fuck LOL I leave this place 4 1 minute, and you guys let it go 2 hell.  :laugh:
Yeah, shit is crazy.
Time for a change...bring it!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 05:44:04 AM »
man, fuck these inbred spammers... death to all  :spam2:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 06:34:34 AM »
Deleted the westcoast section threads but somebody else has to do that in the G-Spot.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 08:27:40 AM »
10 spammers banned today, and I think all of the threads are gone, thanks to the few active mods.

Major mod shake-up coming very soon.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 09:14:59 AM »
10 spammers banned today, and I think all of the threads are gone, thanks to the few active mods.

good looks, but we still got a few threads in the Entertainment & Gaming section, username clowner  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

universe

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 09:22:58 AM »

SIKOTIC ?

8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

SIKOTIC ?

8)
8)

MR. PUPPET

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 09:36:27 AM »
This be the duke GOD of califarap.net you fuckers wouldn't stand a chance let me give you a little bit of what a GOD can do to this site if he wanted Code Red, worm, virus, hacker, hackers, hacking, Internet worm, NIPC, Infrastructure thats what I do and no I wasn't part of the flood but if I was I would've just hacked into a mod account and deleted all your members . The goon squad is ready too ride on you fools at anytime and don't act like a female and bann me either.

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
you need to take care of you're homies on you site.  they make you look bad

MR. PUPPET

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »
you need to take care of you're homies on you site.  they make you look bad

Its not my site i'm a GOD MOD and we have the best members and forum on the planet so ain't no way they make califarap.net look bad.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:50:26 AM by MR. PUPPET »

universe

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 09:51:35 AM »
This be the duke GOD of califarap.net you fuckers wouldn't stand a chance let me give you a little bit of what a GOD can do to this site if he wanted Code Red, worm, virus, hacker, hackers, hacking, Internet worm, NIPC, Infrastructure thats what I do and no I wasn't part of the flood but if I was I would've just hacked into a mod account and deleted all your members . The goon squad is ready too ride on you fools at anytime and don't act like a female and bann me either.

FYI, NO MODS CAN DELETE ACCOUNTS.

IF YOU WERE THE SHIT, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 09:57:34 AM »

:sleep:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »

:sleep:
I have to agree.  Dude doesn't make much sense.  Isn't it customary to give the warning before the attack.  Maybe I'm wrong.  ???

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »

FYI, NO MODS CAN DELETE ACCOUNTS.

IF YOU WERE THE SHIT, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT.

haha what a douche  :loser: