Author Topic: "Blueprint 2"  (Read 471 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
"Blueprint 2"
« on: November 12, 2002, 11:03:54 AM »
[size=9]Fire[/size][/glow]

Fuck the hater's homies...
trust your own opinion's on this and copp this fuckin' album, I've only heard the first 4 tracks and know this lp is fuckin pure flames, just skip over Bonne and clyde....and it's all good.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:"Blueprint 2"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 03:07:29 PM »
[size=9]Fire[/size][/glow]

Fuck the hater's homies...
trust your own opinion's on this and copp this fuckin' album, I've only heard the first 4 tracks and know this lp is fuckin pure flames, just skip over Bonne and clyde....and it's all good.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Sorry bout all the fuck's in my quote...lol
But yo on a side note, I am wearing a shirt that say's:
"Fuck you, you Fucken Fuck.." on the front of it today, true life...lol

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 03:21:01 PM »
ok good it did come out today

im on my way over to masonville to grab it right now.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 06:27:59 PM »
after my first listen I got to say im feelin this one.  Altho I like disc 2 better, the songs with Latoiya and Biggie on disc one were off the hook.  After the first song on the cd with Biggie, JayZ starts rhyming using poetry, I think that part was dope.  The production on this album is top notch with some fresh sounds.  Other tracks I like are Watcher 2, and the track Poppin' Tags ft. Big Boi, Killer Mike & Twista.  Even the bonus tracks are hot.  Great Album

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2002, 08:30:19 PM »
Album is complete trash. Thank you for reading.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2002, 08:38:23 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ur kidding right ??? ??? ???

I picked it up today and it is dope, it has some filler songs but for the most part it is dope, especially most of disk 1, disk is dope too but I aint feeling it as much, I must say though that this album is just too dope and it only cost me $10 bucks,

It aint classic but Hova released another dope album ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2002, 07:43:07 AM »
It's a great album, the reason he's so good is because he puts in major work on his stuff.  He probably don't have a life and just stays in the studio months at a time.  His lyrics and everything ain't really nothin special, he just puts a lot of time and thought into his stuff... he probably thinks about songs for a couple weeks sometimes before recording them, and stuff like that.  Hard work = good album.  

My favorite track is "Some people hate"

min0rity

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2002, 10:08:54 AM »
this album is pretty dope...i like it so far.....currently i'll give this 4/5 overall.....i'm still trying to get deep into it...i don't know why all the hating going on....btw this is coming from one of the biggest gay-z haters ever...

p.s. hellrazor SHUT THE FUCK UP....faggot ass groupie nobody gives a fuck about your poppy opinion..

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2002, 10:19:53 AM »
SOLID!!! that what bp2 every song is bangin i love it

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2002, 06:12:34 PM »
This is a dope album.  I agree with Trauma.  You can tell he puts time in.  My favorite song is "A Dream"

" I See i said, Jealousy I said "

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2002, 07:21:30 PM »
Poppin Tags is st8 HEAT!!!

Jome

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2002, 07:46:59 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ur kidding right ??? ??? ???

He isn't - but given that he is a big Pac-fan & a BIG Nas-fan, go figure.
Album is pretty dope, but with some filler-material.
A solid 4 mics from me..

Yo Trauma!!

the reason he's so good is because he puts in major work on his stuff.  He probably don't have a life and just stays in the studio months at a time.  His lyrics and everything ain't really nothin special, he just puts a lot of time and thought into his stuff... he probably thinks about songs for a couple weeks sometimes before recording them, and stuff like that.  Hard work = good album.  

Would you rather have him put less work in it, and release albums like Ja Fool or Nelly with bling-bling lyrics?
It seems from your post that you think he's puttin TOO much work in..
rather unusual opinion (if I didn't misunderstand that post.)

min0rity

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2002, 09:24:02 PM »
just a little short review so far:

a dream-4/5 ..i was hoping for a new biggie lyrics but oh well lol
hovi baby-5/5- loving this shit for real
watcher-4.5/5- i had high hopes for this track but it didn't meet MY expectations....i hoped it for a different beat but it sounds similar with a little tweak. but nevertheless, its still very good
bonnie and clyde 3.5/5- almost same beat, chourse is almost the same as original, not bad but it ain't really good
excuse me miss 4/5- some smooth shit...annoying chourse lol
what they gonna do 2.5/5- some gay shit lol
all around the world 5/5- no bullshit...the chourse MAKES THE SONG...nice flow by jay-z
poppying tags 5/5-UNBELIEVEABLE SHIT.. twista "the originator" ripped it as always..
fuck all nite 4/5- nice smooth classy beat, annoying chourse lol
bounce 1/5- wtf??? lol
i did it my way 3/5- nothing speical

disc two:

diamond is forever 2.5/5- annoying ass beat, jay-z don't come correct on this
guns and roses 2.5/5- i don't know...i'm not really feeling this as others have....just don't sound right
u don't know remix 5/5- hell yeah..same beat as the original with a little tweak...mop came very nice.
meet the parents 2.5/5 not really feeling this shit
some how some way 5/5- classic shit BUT did beanie siegal say the word "CHINK????"" lol i'm bout to shoot that motherfucker lol
some people hate 3/5- not feeling this shit either
blueprint 2- 3.5/5 --some disses to nas, i lilke the beat but kinda weak, chourse is so fucking gay
nigga please 1/5- lol
too many hoes 1/5- obivously a filller
as one 4/5- some bouncy shit..ain't too bad
ballad for the fallen soldier 5/5 some emotional shit..quite good
show you how 2/5- now i know why its a bonus track lol
bitches and sister 2.5/5- some annoying shit
what they gonna do 2/5-lol

actually after listening to this shit..there were more filller tracks than i expected....so overall i'll give this 3.5/5..but i just got this album so i'll give it more time

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2002, 02:55:51 AM »
[Would you rather have him put less work in it, and release albums like Ja Fool or Nelly with bling-bling lyrics?
It seems from your post that you think he's puttin TOO much work in..
rather unusual opinion (if I didn't misunderstand that post.)

Nah, I meant it in a good way, I think Jay's dope, he's just not lazy like most other artists who screw around for 4 years to make an album, when IT DONT TAKE THAT LONG.  LOL Look at Jay, has an album out every year, and it's usually at least average.  He just works hard.  

Jome

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2002, 08:18:29 PM »
just a little short review so far:

a dream-4/5 ..i was hoping for a new biggie lyrics but oh well lol
hovi baby-5/5- loving this shit for real
watcher-4.5/5- i had high hopes for this track but it didn't meet MY expectations....i hoped it for a different beat but it sounds similar with a little tweak. but nevertheless, its still very good
bonnie and clyde 3.5/5- almost same beat, chourse is almost the same as original, not bad but it ain't really good
excuse me miss 4/5- some smooth shit...annoying chourse lol
what they gonna do 2.5/5- some gay shit lol
all around the world 5/5- no bullshit...the chourse MAKES THE SONG...nice flow by jay-z
poppying tags 5/5-UNBELIEVEABLE SHIT.. twista "the originator" ripped it as always..
fuck all nite 4/5- nice smooth classy beat, annoying chourse lol
bounce 1/5- wtf??? lol
i did it my way 3/5- nothing speical

disc two:

diamond is forever 2.5/5- annoying ass beat, jay-z don't come correct on this
guns and roses 2.5/5- i don't know...i'm not really feeling this as others have....just don't sound right
u don't know remix 5/5- hell yeah..same beat as the original with a little tweak...mop came very nice.
meet the parents 2.5/5 not really feeling this shit
some how some way 5/5- classic shit BUT did beanie siegal say the word "CHINK????"" lol i'm bout to shoot that motherfucker lol
some people hate 3/5- not feeling this shit either
blueprint 2- 3.5/5 --some disses to nas, i lilke the beat but kinda weak, chourse is so fucking gay
nigga please 1/5- lol
too many hoes 1/5- obivously a filller
as one 4/5- some bouncy shit..ain't too bad
ballad for the fallen soldier 5/5 some emotional shit..quite good
show you how 2/5- now i know why its a bonus track lol
bitches and sister 2.5/5- some annoying shit
what they gonna do 2/5-lol

actually after listening to this shit..there were more filller tracks than i expected....so overall i'll give this 3.5/5..but i just got this album so i'll give it more time

You obviously don't like Timbaland >:( LoL