Author Topic: Snoop Had A Album In 91' (LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  (Read 2674 times)

Don Seer

Re:Snoop Had A Album In 91' (LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2002, 03:16:42 AM »
he said it got stolen so he cant dupe it.... he says he didnt know it was so rare back then..... even tho its bs

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2002, 03:18:06 AM »
he said it got stolen so he cant dupe it.... he says he didnt know it was so rare back then..... even tho its bs

I don't buy it.... Back in those days, everybody dubbed everything... I'm sure the tape was dope.. he would of dubbed it.

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2002, 04:10:09 AM »
http://www.deathrowentertainment.com/snoopbio.htm

Tony Best gave me this along with a lot of those old Death Row songs I put on my websites back in the day. I still have shit nobody knows about that he sent me, maybe one day i'll put them up.

He was around at the time of all the 'Classic' Death Row music, up until around 1999.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2002, 04:22:43 AM »
nice  ;D

press pack stuff like that comes up on ebay sometimes.

actually.. that thing seems very familiar - just the words, i've never seen the rest before.. probably just been regurgitated thru mags etc.

lbc213

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2002, 04:27:33 AM »
this is crazy, shit got me a heartattack

eNgIeS

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2002, 07:03:08 AM »
Also this may be nothing

But on the Chronic front cover Snoop Doggy Dogg was spelt "Snoop Doggy Dog" (Also Dat Nigga Daz was "That Nigga Daz")

So if this was in 1991, it probably should have been with out the extra "g" at the end.

Just one thing, wasn't Dre ready to leave N.W.A. In 1991 he kinda did Niggaz 4 Life under protest because he & DOC were complaining to Eazy about money but Eazy still would not give them there release. Dre i heard was also pissed off that Eazy made them diss Ice Cube too i heard as him & Cube were kinda tight.

So it may be possible, i truely doubt it, this idiot would have been better saying it came from 1992

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2002, 07:07:55 AM »
Would be best to just ignore this topic when it comes up... dont give it anymore time.

It looks like the guy is planning on running a 2pac or biggie death theory off of this BS

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2002, 07:41:35 AM »
hehe..

yeaa.. it looks fake..
  BUT its a hella tight cover... anybody seen that comic befo?
props to that if he made it himself  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2002, 08:00:30 AM »
Engies

Dre was legit pissed at cube for leaving, he didn't have any problem dissing Cube... at the time he thought cube was a bitch, that's why he smacked up dee barnes, for interviewing cube on her show, basically.  Dre wasn't still tight with cube, he was probably the most hot headed of all of em, Dre's always had a temper.  

Also, Snoop's name was misspelled on the cover.  He meant for it to have two g's, but somebody screwed it up, check his lyrics all over the album, dre even says "Slap on some DOC or some funky ass sh*t from the D-o Double G Y D o Double G" in "Deeeez Nuts" Snoop does the same thing a couple times, he's always spelled it with two g's they just screwed up the cover.

Murrow

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2002, 12:16:35 PM »
This is interesting.  I'm going with the possiblilty it is fake though.  If there is any chance these songs are real, than they may be work Dre did with Snoop when they first hooked up.  They could also be freestyles and stuff from 213.

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2002, 12:25:38 PM »
didnt snoop say one of hte first things they did together was g thang?

this shit is fake as hell!

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2002, 01:12:59 PM »
didnt snoop say one of hte first things they did together was g thang?

yupp!! i sended u a clip of a interview wich also rud and nima got!  ;)

he says he did a song called gangstas life, it didnt come out any good, then they did nuthin but a g thang, and that shit came out smoooth lol.. then they worked on deep cover  :)
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2002, 04:56:18 AM »
Engies

Dre was legit pissed at cube for leaving, he didn't have any problem dissing Cube... at the time he thought cube was a bitch, that's why he smacked up dee barnes, for interviewing cube on her show, basically.  Dre wasn't still tight with cube, he was probably the most hot headed of all of em, Dre's always had a temper.  

Also, Snoop's name was misspelled on the cover.  He meant for it to have two g's, but somebody screwed it up, check his lyrics all over the album, dre even says "Slap on some DOC or some funky ass sh*t from the D-o Double G Y D o Double G" in "Deeeez Nuts" Snoop does the same thing a couple times, he's always spelled it with two g's they just screwed up the cover.

Thats not what I read. From what I heard, the whole reason Dre slapped Dee Barnes was for saying Dre had beef with Cube.

& why would he be angry when he had the same problems with Eazy as Cube Michelle & DOC did.

Thats just from what I read, if i find the source again i'll show it

not sayin its true

You sure when Snoop spelt his name in the rap he didnt put there extra g there for making the rhyme or for the fact he was a G & then it just stuck

Also why was Daz called That Nigga Daz instead of Dat

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2002, 11:07:28 AM »
Engies

"Dre wasn't still tight with cube, he was probably the most hot headed of all of em, Dre's always had a temper"  

Like your he´s wife or something LOL "He always had a temper" ha ha Dre is the most chicken one of them all AND I STILL GOT LOVE 4 HIM!!!

Hate when people think they know people like Dre, Snoop etc etc YALL DONT KNOW SHIT!!!! STOP BELIEVING THE THINGS THEY SAY IN INTERVIEWS N´ SHIT CUZ THATS 4 PROMOTION!!!

Beya-eya-yatch!!!

Im out..
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"