Author Topic: How are U guys with ur parents?  (Read 454 times)

RAPQUAKE

How are U guys with ur parents?
« on: November 13, 2002, 12:54:02 AM »
Just wanted ta  know...
I haev always had problems with mine. As I was growing up i always got into big trouble in elementry and shit and my aprents lost all trust in me :-[ then in middle and high school in america and I got older we had more and more fights over shit always arguing over school, independence, and shit like that. It was really bad in 11th grade and 12th grade though man I was a real angry kid over the limits they tried to put on me all da time..how they never gave me ANY MONEY AT ALL!!! even money I used to earn like form my uncle and shit in gifts they used ta take it away until like 11th grade and when I got my first job my dad never cashed my check. shit like that really got to me lol. So now im in college and the hate i had for em is past and now I realize that they were right at least they wanted whats best how they saw it and shit u know..but now and then we still have fights over shit but in general at least the relation between me and my parents is pretty cool now. WHAT ABOUT YALL?

(man im getting sick of this muslim /anti-muslim shit on this board FUCK THAT)
peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:How are U guys with ur parents?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 10:55:06 AM »
Yo for real, pretty much the same for me

I was a real good kid up until high school...religious, smart, listened to my parents etc

second i hit high school, i changed you know, like we all supposed to, i started making lots of friends , got into drinking, drugs , stayed out late, wasted lots of money

All throughout high shool, my place was a war zone, with the relations gettin progressively worse as the years past

It got to the point where I never spoke to them, like there was some real bad blood between us, i used to hate em

When I moved into my place on my own (for school), man thats the second I realized that my parents wanted only the best for me, and that for the most part i was wrong

Obviously when there is such a huge difference between generations there will be conflicts (my parents- ol skool afghans, Me- toronto raised...u know?)

Now, every time i go home i kiss my Momma, just to let her know i luv her,, shit sometimes i catch up wit my peeps later in the evening just to have some dinner made by my mom.

damn im gettin all sensitive up in this mufucka....lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 06:05:24 PM »
I never really got into trouble.  I'm good at hiding it.  lol.  I Love my mother more than anyone in this world.  My parents are the best.  I look up to my dad even still.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 06:29:13 PM »
you people are bitches, you best show respect for your parents.......i know fo damn sho id slap u lil mufuckaz around if i was your older brother....muthfuckaz dont know how we get down....uuughhhhh

its like my mind couldnt find a place to rest/
until i got that Respect tatted on mah chest/

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 01:02:09 AM »
No man trust me...Mt parents especially were paranoid fucks...i couldnt live anymore like controlled that much by em cuz they DIDNT LET ME DO SHIT!!!!!!! LIKE last week in college they just fuckin started making a scene over this chicks sweater they saw in my room and shit!(and it was dere cuz she was drunk and there was aparty in the room next door) jus shit like dat got on my nerves really...and my parents are fulla shit sumtiemes cuz the aint as mature i think they should do...they sometimes blame their marrage problems on me(at least my dad does....my mom completely blames em on my dad)...its jus a negative cycle..and cuz of the way they were raised up I think they dont see how wrong their family and the relationship bettween them two is. paz

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 02:53:14 PM »
Yo, i been through a lot with my parents, they affected me negativly in a lot of ways, direct and indirect.  But whtever, I respect, and love them, no matter what, they gave me life, give me food, and shelter, and love, I can never ever repay them, ya know?  I learned a lot from them, indrectly, I wouldnt be who I am now, if it wasnt for them.  Yo, always respect yo parents...peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 06:28:58 PM »
When I sleep, there is a good chance I may have a nighmare about my parents or family members.  On tha real.  How can I be blamed for that?  I can't control what goes on in my sleep, it's my subconscious talking to me.  And my subconscious always has my parents yelling at me in my sleep, or me running away from them, or me being scared of them.  That ish happens in my sleep, so I feel like I am justified in saying the problems I feel I've had with my parents were 100% real.  After moving out of my parents house, I've been blessed to see how a functional family works.  And I can say for certain that I grew up in a terribly disfunctional home.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 07:17:46 PM »
I used to have a pretty bad relationship with my parents.  Growing up I used to have to do all kinds of chores and work around the house, and I hated that shit.  I had to do so much more than any of my friends.  My parents used to always try and boss me around.  I used to do a lot of stupid shit and would always be in trouble.  We would always be arguing and have fights and shit when I was in HS.  Me and my dad are both really stubborn, so that doesn't mix very well.  I realize now that a lot of what they did was actually good for me, when I see how a lot of other peeps I grew up with turned out.  I also got a very good work ethic from my dad, and I am a much better worker than most people that I work with.  My relationship with my parents is a lot better now that I live on my own and am independent.  But man sometimes shit would get heated.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2002, 07:48:26 PM »
i always been really close wit my parents especially my dad,  ive always been thankful for that.  we have our arguments but for tha most part tho me an my parents have a very good relationship

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2002, 01:39:07 AM »
man me and my mom have a good relationship but my sister ruinz it i mean if u knew how my lil sisster iz i mean fucc i try my hardest not to hurt her cuzz she iz a gyrl but i mean 1 time she got me so pist taht i stucc her in tha arm and i felt badd cuzz id otn hit gyrlz.

and another thing my my gets drunk alot she even admits she has a drinking problem and sumtimez she can be reall nice and sumtimez she can be a bitch but its hard tot alkt o ur mom when she iz drunk when she piccs u up for skool damn i mean then i gotta hear her when she iz sober that i did this and that i did that and ive already ran away 1 cuzz of her drinking but man she gets me madd i can never talk to her i have nobody to talk to and hten she wondered y i joined a gang, i already got kicced out of skool and they awanna do it again and i know it hurts her but it also hurts me cuzz i cant talk to a drunk mom. damn i dont wanna think about this anymore. im out!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2002, 04:03:58 PM »
man me and my mom have a good relationship but my sister ruinz it i mean if u knew how my lil sisster iz i mean fucc i try my hardest not to hurt her cuzz she iz a gyrl but i mean 1 time she got me so pist taht i stucc her in tha arm and i felt badd cuzz id otn hit gyrlz.

and another thing my my gets drunk alot she even admits she has a drinking problem and sumtimez she can be reall nice and sumtimez she can be a bitch but its hard tot alkt o ur mom when she iz drunk when she piccs u up for skool damn i mean then i gotta hear her when she iz sober that i did this and that i did that and ive already ran away 1 cuzz of her drinking but man she gets me madd i can never talk to her i have nobody to talk to and hten she wondered y i joined a gang, i already got kicced out of skool and they awanna do it again and i know it hurts her but it also hurts me cuzz i cant talk to a drunk mom. damn i dont wanna think about this anymore. im out!!!

I thought u got forced into joining your "gang" when u were 7, you fake crip...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2002, 04:32:22 PM »

right now i can jus drop my ragg and act like i waz never claimin nuthin but i sticc to it and who tha hell u are calling a fake crip bitch? ur tha one hwo thinks ur all bigg jus cuzz u live in LA and know alot of ppl in gangz. my hwole fuccing family iz in a gang all i got to tell them iz im dropping my raggz cuzz of me and my momz and they will understand they wont do no krazie shyt u fuccing dumbass i jus sticc to it cuzz there tha only ppl there for me there tha onez piccing me up from skool when my mom iz all fuccing past out. so shut tha fucc up damn i cant fuccing stand u NIK. im out!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2002, 05:14:22 PM »

Lmao

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Pillow

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2002, 09:49:25 PM »
i got a great relationship with my mom, always have. when ever i was sad or had a problem she is the one i went to and still go to. i tell her most everything. she knows that i have smoked (doesnt know i still do). whenever i do something bad i jst tell her, i dont try to hide it, we have a trusting relationship. i feel very bad the way i used to treat my dad. he was always a sick man when i was growing up and he could not help that, but i was mad at him for it and should not have been. he couldnt do things with me like regualr dads, but he tried his damn hardest. sometimes i used to tell him i hated him and it would make him cry cause he wanted to do stuff with me very much so, but couldnt. its not that i hated him but the fact that he was sick. it was not up untill about last feb that i really started to get along with him and we started to have a good relationship, i really love him alot, and just as we started to bond god took him from me, dont understand it, never will. i wish he was here right now so i can tell him i love him :-\