Author Topic: Whats goin on wit wcc volume.. uhh something  (Read 834 times)

Don Seer

Re:Whats goin on wit wcc volume.. uhh something
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 04:41:13 AM »
If you make a noise in a library u get banned, and i've had enough of your ass. Plus librarys dont run on magic money,. they get funded.

WCC isn't free. I pay the bills. You have no right to anything.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 11:07:17 AM »
NIK

Please bring your receipt to the counter for a refund.

The library is FREE, does that mean the librarian has a right to harrass customers? Run this place like an Overseer...PeACe

how tha hell u gonna say seer aint running it right when he iz doind his best to keep this shyt up and running u fuccing dumbass man i hate u NIK lol. im out!!!

bez

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2002, 11:12:00 AM »
If you make a noise in a library u get banned, and i've had enough of your ass. Plus librarys dont run on magic money,. they get funded.

WCC isn't free. I pay the bills. You have no right to anything.

You've made so much noise in this library you make the ghost off ghostbuster look like a vicar.  You've had so many warning N.I.K, you never shut up about this and that towards seer, he runs the place well enough and he doesnt need hassle from guys like you who think they could obviously do a better job because you couldent mate.  You have beef with almost everyone on the board and you have talked shit far too many times.   Fuck a warning anyway you shouldent have to be warned about getting banned off the board because then you would make a thread saying OVERSEER THREATENS ME, or sum shit like that.  You had the most posts on the board and you shuldent need to be told how to behave on WCC, you shud be setting an example with that amount of posts and you should now the rules inside out.  You've ate your cake, now swollow it.

Now get your punk ass outter my motherfuckin library
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 11:13:33 AM by Bez »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2002, 03:37:33 AM »
NIK

Please bring your receipt to the counter for a refund.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Myrealname

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2002, 05:31:01 AM »
Now the forums stable again I've made the board readable to people not signed up again for several reasons

1) this should help with signups since people can see what they're getting
2) when info is posted on wcc and the links passed around non-members wont have to sign up to see it.. but it'll help ppl know wcc is dopalicious  ;D
3) our bandwidth usage isnt an issue anymore, we used to be pushing our 30 gig limit ever month. since the upgrade we use 1/3rd what we used to.

The downtime on monday was due to our host being attacked via YaBB...someone found a bug in YaBB and went around attacking every YaBB site they could... we dont use YaBB anymore.. we use YaBB SE.. which doesnt have the bug (lucky us) but... it still fucked our hosts server for a little while.

Also of interest... I turned on the WCC 'hit counter' at the start  of the month. Its located here http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=;action=stats

We get roughly 12,500 hits a day (Thats not unique tho it counts per refresh of the site).
We also get roughly 10 new users a day and around 500 new posts a day, but only 50 new topics.
Props! ;)