Author Topic: brain cells dont reproduce? drug related, snoop  (Read 534 times)

Doggystylin

brain cells dont reproduce? drug related, snoop
« on: November 13, 2002, 06:34:38 PM »
so nigguhz like snoop must have like 3.....lmao

damn now that ive read up more about all the damage drugs, i dont think i wanna do that many anymore....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2002, 06:35:11 PM by Doggy »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:brain cells dont reproduce? drug related, snoop
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 01:57:19 AM »
where did u read up on this at?

i would like that information

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 01:57:45 AM »
Just to confuse you (lol) brain cells not reproducing is an old belief; recent research has shown that they reproduce too, but it's much less active than in other body parts.  

But yeah, smokin' cess has tons of problems associated with it.  There's not 1 argument in favor of smoking pot, it's just people don't have the self control to live clean and feel good about it.  The world teaches us that's weird or strange, when in reality it shows a great deal of self control and intelligence, and plans a way for your future.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 02:47:22 PM »
stay clear of intoxicants of the mind...that shit is capabal off turning the wisest men blind..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 06:44:07 PM »
Just to confuse you (lol) brain cells not reproducing is an old belief; recent research has shown that they reproduce too, but it's much less active than in other body parts.  

But yeah, smokin' cess has tons of problems associated with it.  There's not 1 argument in favor of smoking pot, it's just people don't have the self control to live clean and feel good about it.  The world teaches us that's weird or strange, when in reality it shows a great deal of self control and intelligence, and plans a way for your future.  

Word.  And look at Malcolm X.  He's the smartest man that ever lived in America.  He did alot of drugs when he was younger, but his brain cells must of grown back because he's a genius.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 07:09:34 PM »
your brain cells don't grow back.  you guys are trippin.  you just have fucking hundreds of billions of billions of them.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2002, 01:50:49 AM »
your brain cells don't grow back.  you guys are trippin.  you just have fucking hundreds of billions of billions of them.

Look it up, they do.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2002, 02:01:09 PM »

Look it up, they do.  

i did, they dont

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2002, 09:42:27 PM »
yes, ppl ur brain cells do reproduce, just at a slower pace

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 05:59:52 AM »
Well, I'm gonna say it because I can.  I was right, all along, like usual, LOL.  Brain cells do reproduce.  Yall are believin' fairy tales, and as usual Trauma is on top of knowledge.  I'll forgive you and chalk it up to your age.   :o Peace~

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2002, 08:57:39 PM »
Well, I'm gonna say it because I can.  I was right, all along, like usual, LOL.  Brain cells do reproduce.  Yall are believin' fairy tales, and as usual Trauma is on top of knowledge.  I'll forgive you and chalk it up to your age.   Peace~

You crack me up dude.  I have nothing against you, and you do seem to be a knowledgable person, but man u really come off errogant.  I would bet huge amounts of money that their is more proof, evidence, theories, etc. that suggest that brain cells do not grow back.  Just cause u read a couple of articles that there could be evidence that they could grow back does not mean that is enirely 100% true.  I haven't done hardley any research on the subject at all, because basically I don't care that much.  But from what I have learned in health and biology class is that they don't grow back.  Just because u find an article about something does not make it true.  I remember when I had an argument with u about weed and u came back with all these theories, and shit about effects of weed.  And a lot of them were just flat out ridiculous.  I don't even want to get into that bullshit though.  It is ok to be wrong, and it is ok not to have knowledge in certain departments.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2002, 02:37:45 AM »
^^ Well, i'm sorry I come off as arrogant to you.  The deal is though, I don't come on here to bullsh*t.  I said brain cells reproduce, and you act like i'm out of my mind.  

"your brain cells don't grow back.  you guys are trippin.  you just have fucking hundreds of billions of billions of them."

You come up on here with that, and it's just wrong.  So you don't believe when I tell you the latest truth on the subject... have you ever taken a physiological psychology college level class discussing the function of brain cells for an entire semester?  I have, but yet because your biology teacher told you in elementary school how the brain works you think you're the only person that could be right.  I wouldn't be so arrogant if yall wouldn't just totally dismiss FACTS when I state them.  Oh wait, I just remembered you're the same guy that think pot is good for you.  Nevermind, you probably know all about dead brain cells.  Peace~

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2002, 09:42:34 PM »
^^^^^ hahaha Trauma u crack me up.  Yeah I learned about that in elementary biology, your right.  and I have no brain cells left, cause I smoke so much pot.  I never acted like u were out of your mind, I just wonder how the fuck you seem 110% sure that u are right.  Well you found a website with a theory that brain cells grow back.  Whoopty fucking doo.  I just saw the national enquirer and President Bush is actually a alien from mars.  Oh wait, but you have been a scientist for the last 45 years studying brain cells right.  Oh and your the same guy that stated some shit like more violence occurs due to pot than any other drug, and 25% or so of people who smoke weed could be declared legally insane.  Yeah u are totally right, and I fully understand u now.  Oh wait, no I don't I don't understand anything because I have no brain cells left because I smoked too much pot.  Oh wait, now I understand cause they just grew back and it makes perfect sense.

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2002, 10:16:16 PM »
i wanna bang that chick in your sig but it wont happen,ohwell im past it.....