Author Topic: 50 Cent says BISD is better than GRODT.  (Read 1040 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: 50 Cent says BISD is better than GRODT.
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2009, 04:42:39 AM »
Get Rich was very fuckin' good, but the following songs keep it from classic status:

Like My Style
Poor Lil Rich
Blood Hound

they weren't bad, but pretty fuckin' average imo.

21 Questions?

"21 Questions" was dope IMO, especially for what it was

It was a love song made for the chicks. I guess you're into that?

No. 21 questions was one of the few joints which was aimed at women that was also shown love by niggaz. Them joints made strictly for chicks like magic stick is on some other shit, but 21 questions was a heated. And i aint even big on 50 at all.

So then why do people clown on Ja Rule when he was saying the exact same shit? It doesn't make sense. The only explanation is that 50 was considered hot at the time. I'd put 100 down that if 21 Questions came out today, no one would be feeling it. At the end of the day, its still a corny love song.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2009, 03:13:17 PM »
^^ Ja Rule was trying to hit high notes and belt out ballads himself, he didn't stick to rapping

Invincible

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2009, 03:14:50 PM »
So in the end, he lied. Thread closed now.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2009, 02:01:30 AM »
^^ Ja Rule was trying to hit high notes and belt out ballads himself, he didn't stick to rapping

^^^^^
Exactly.."yooouuuur kiss, youurrrr smillleee eeyyyye love it when u kiss me baaaabbbyyy"! lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame