Author Topic: am i the only one who likes the dark?  (Read 252 times)

Doggystylin

am i the only one who likes the dark?
« on: November 13, 2002, 06:49:18 PM »
everyone likes to have the lights on, everyone likes sunny days and bright colors, while i like rainy days and dark black skies, i like dark rooms. i like dark corners and lil tight spots, while others like wide open spots with a lot of space. now tell me, and i the only one?

closetothalimit

Re:am i the only one who likes the dark?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 08:47:32 PM »
i fully agree with you
i cant go to sleep unless i got complete darkness.

i hate daytime, its way too bright outside. i think it just depends on whether ur a night person or a day person. im a night person i feel my best at night when its dark, thats when im most energized and i like smaller spaces. parties are better with more people and less space. if u have too much space everyone and everything is always too spread out.

peace.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 08:54:36 PM »
LOL......dood this is EXACTLY what my mom's problem is wit me......Everytime I go in a room 2 chill or eat I close tha curtains and shit......and my mom alwayz bitches at me about that, cuz she likes it all bright and shit......Dats why U dun catch me being in da same room wit her at day time......I dunno wat it is, Im kinda obssesed, I just dun like it bright......like I even like cloudy dayz way better than sunny......It's prolly some shit in da brain......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 02:08:30 AM »
Yea, I think a lot of people are like.  Girls come over to my house and are like "Man, Ronnie you need to brighten this place up" like they want me to paint the walls white or yellow to make it bright.  

I just remodeled my bathroom, and this girl was like "Man, it's too dark!" but I made it like dark blue wallpaper, then put up all this woodwork that's Red Oak, I was all happy because I did it all myself and stained everything, cut everything, designed it all, etc. and then she says it's too dark.  I think dark stuff looks good, lol the room IS dark, but I think it looks really top line.  Oh well.  I ain't never, ever gonna let my wife dictate what EVERYTHING looks like, lol if she wants the living room Light, that's fine, but you best believe the den's gonna be dark, feel me?

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 01:36:10 PM »
i like night time better then the day but like if i am in my room or sometin, i gotta have a light on

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 02:20:07 PM »
Yo, i like it bright in the morning, good sunshine, clean fresh air circulating, ya know sumtin to wake up to, pray, and feel good about.  In the evening/night, i like it kinda dim, bumpn sum cool music, study, or just relax...
Sumtimes, i just want it hella dark, like when im just restless or sumting, so i go meditate in the darkness, with maby a candle lit up..
Oh yeah, i dont like tight spaces, i like my room to be spacious, i mean not huge, but big enough to walk around and stuff freely...
I like dark colours tho, like black, and dark blue.  Or like a contrast between real dark, and brightish ....

peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 04:12:08 PM »
I definently like the night time better than the day time, and I can only go to sleep if the room is pitch black...But I HATE rainy/cloudy days...Like Blade said, I like Sunny days, where u just feel the warm breeze and fresh air around u...I guess it's all a matter of taste...Just like some guys prefer Hispanic Girls to White Girls...PeACe

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2002, 08:25:34 AM »
yeah its just a taste.I love bright sunny days..I hate rainy and cloudy days..In the summer i love the night its just something in me...U never catch me inside on a summer night..