Author Topic: music for couples, music for singles  (Read 142 times)

Doggystylin

music for couples, music for singles
« on: November 13, 2002, 07:09:50 PM »
i feel this has to be in this forum so leave it in here

reason? cuz i think its somethin to think about and in the other forum it will get 2 ignorant posts and it will dissapear into the past pages

now, Ja Rule, he makes music for couples, all those ja rule and ashanti songs, its somethin a guy and a girl would bump in the car, a boyfriend would call in the radio station to request this shit and say i dedicate this to my girl christa cuz shes always on time for me

people like cormega and nas, doggystyle snoop,dre, and all them make songs for the single dude, if he doesnt have a girl he can listen to snoop and be like, fuck a bitch, or be like man im like these dudes i dont need them hoes i live the rough grimey life, lol

this shit is somethin ive noticed, i can just picture this couple i know singin the latest ja rule and ashanti song for eachother. and i can picture that single guy singin that fuck a bitch shit, now dont take this wrong, a guy with a girl can listen to snoop and underground shit but im talkin about most people i see at school.....

Trauma-san

Re:music for couples, music for singles
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 02:01:59 AM »
^^ Yup, that's true.  My 'best' girlfriend and me used to listen to rock, blues, jazz, old school R&B, country, and sometimes Snoop, LOL.  Also Goodie Mob, etc. so you're basically pretty true, but most couples probably listen to somethin' else (R&B), but if you find THE girl, she'll be openminded enough to listen to single guy rap with an open ear too.  My girl used to love Tupac, Method Man stuff like that.  Peace~