Author Topic: Damn! Dubcnn got invaded by a bunch of Mexican's from CALIFARAP.NET?  (Read 1016 times)

big joe

• Lil Geezy
Re: Damn! Dubcnn got invaded by a bunch of Mexican's from CALIFARAP.NET?
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 11:46:16 PM »
i listened to the tracks on your myspace, you need to give it up son

gucci mane >>> you
No ...........giving up is something I don't do. in Pac's famous words......."YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A FAN.........BUT PLEASE RESPECT IT"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 11:49:38 PM »
everyone thinks theyre the best.

ever watch american idol?  see those fools who cant sing for shit but think they can?  yeah, thats you. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »
These are the types of beaners that make my race look like it looks.

These are also the type of beaners that ruin it for latin rappers. 
your beaner comment show's me your ignorance........but as far as rappers go........I think I got what it takes to be one of the best...and as the homies from Califarap would say........OUGH!!!!!!!!!

lmao, dont get mad.  i tell my old homies from the hood the same shit.  its funny though, im 21, grew up and moved away.  when i go back, theyre still doing the same shit with the same blunt, same bald head, and same fucked life that they cant even escape.  so whos really ignorant? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OUGH

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »
everyone thinks theyre the best.

ever watch american idol?  see those fools who cant sing for shit but think they can?  yeah, thats you. 
HAHA......your a funny guy. I might not be the best yet...........LOL but please don't compare me to that ASIAN GUY! what was his name again......william Chang or chung or some shit. I ain't that bad in your eye's am I? Please.............LIE TO ME!!!!!!!!! HAHA

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »
OUGH

http://www.califarap.net/forum/index.php

thats right homie, thats right.

ough your way to the top.  

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 11:58:01 PM »

your beaner comment show's me your ignorance........but as far as rappers go........I think I got what it takes to be one of the best...and as the homies from Califarap would say........OUGH!!!!!!!!!

lmao, dont get mad.  i tell my old homies from the hood the same shit.  its funny though, im 21, grew up and moved away.  when i go back, theyre still doing the same shit with the same blunt, same bald head, and same fucked life that they cant even escape.  so whos really ignorant? 
you might have a point about your ex homies.....if they ain't making moves to try and better themselves or come up in some type of way. But not all of us are like that. LOOK IN THE MIRROR maybe.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »
fat fucker
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 11:59:26 PM »
FUCK THIS DUMBASS "OUGH" COMPUTER NERD!!! IS THIS HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE ON YOUR HANDS. GO HANG YOURSELF PLEASE!

lokotero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2009, 11:59:32 PM »

homie dont even test big joe, i aint a fucking cheerleader or sum shit but you're saying you're 21 and "grew" up?? look at your own username. its a tagger name and the only vatos still in the tagger lane are mostly just little kids trying to waste some time. let CxR spam. im not blaming it on you but 4rm what i seen you guys disrespected us and you cant do nothing about it you cant fuck with a guy with a username like "GOD"  

many tried.
all fail.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 12:03:46 AM »

homie dont even test big joe, i aint a fucking cheerleader or sum shit but you're saying you're 21 and "grew" up?? look at your own username. its a tagger name and the only vatos still in the tagger lane are mostly just little kids trying to waste some time. let CxR spam. im not blaming it on you but 4rm what i seen you guys disrespected us and you cant do nothing about it you cant fuck with a guy with a username like "GOD" 

many tried.
all fail.

grew up from the stupid "homeboy" scene when i was about 15.  that shit got old quick but i was the only one to see it. 

and trust me, no one gives a fuck about what your doing.  its only wasting time. 

lokotero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »

many tried.
all fail.

grew up from the stupid "homeboy" scene when i was about 15.  that shit got old quick but i was the only one to see it. 

and trust me, no one gives a fuck about what your doing.  its only wasting time. 

apparently someone did if they made this topic.

OUGH

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »
FUCK THIS DUMBASS "OUGH" COMPUTER NERD!!! IS THIS HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE ON YOUR HANDS. GO HANG YOURSELF PLEASE!
i got 200 hours of computer time when reg people only had 75 hours, sir i doubled plus more, so plz dont hate on this nerd...OUGH

http://www.califarap.net/forum/index.php