Author Topic: Damn! Dubcnn got invaded by a bunch of Mexican's from CALIFARAP.NET?  (Read 998 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Damn! Dubcnn got invaded by a bunch of Mexican's from CALIFARAP.NET?
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 12:06:21 AM »
These are the types of beaners that make my race look like it looks.

These are also the type of beaners that ruin it for latin rappers.  
your beaner comment show's me your ignorance........but as far as rappers go........I think I got what it takes to be one of the best...and as the homies from Califarap would say........OUGH!!!!!!!!!

lmao, dont get mad.  i tell my old homies from the hood the same shit.  its funny though, im 21, grew up and moved away.  when i go back, theyre still doing the same shit with the same blunt, same bald head, and same fucked life that they cant even escape.  so whos really ignorant?  

homie dont even test big joe, i aint a fucking cheerleader or sum shit but you're saying you're 21 and "grew" up?? look at your own username. its a tagger name and the only vatos still in the tagger lane are mostly just little kids trying to waste some time. let CxR spam. im not blaming it on you but 4rm what i seen you guys disrespected us and you cant do nothing about it you cant fuck with a guy with a username like "GOD"  

many tried.
all fail.

grew up from the stupid "homeboy" scene when i was about 15.  that shit got old quick but i was the only one to see it.  

and trust me, no one gives a fuck about what your doing.  its only wasting time.  

apparently someone did if they made this topic.

your homie big joe made this thread, moron.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OUGH

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »

lokotero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 12:07:54 AM »

your beaner comment show's me your ignorance........but as far as rappers go........I think I got what it takes to be one of the best...and as the homies from Califarap would say........OUGH!!!!!!!!!

lmao, dont get mad.  i tell my old homies from the hood the same shit.  its funny though, im 21, grew up and moved away.  when i go back, theyre still doing the same shit with the same blunt, same bald head, and same fucked life that they cant even escape.  so whos really ignorant?  

homie dont even test big joe, i aint a fucking cheerleader or sum shit but you're saying you're 21 and "grew" up?? look at your own username. its a tagger name and the only vatos still in the tagger lane are mostly just little kids trying to waste some time. let CxR spam. im not blaming it on you but 4rm what i seen you guys disrespected us and you cant do nothing about it you cant fuck with a guy with a username like "GOD"  

many tried.
all fail.

grew up from the stupid "homeboy" scene when i was about 15.  that shit got old quick but i was the only one to see it.  

and trust me, no one gives a fuck about what your doing.  its only wasting time.  

my point exactly.

and you responded  ;D

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 12:10:51 AM »

many tried.
all fail.

my point exactly.

and you responded  ;D
;) ;D 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 12:12:25 AM »

lmao, dont get mad.  i tell my old homies from the hood the same shit.  its funny though, im 21, grew up and moved away.  when i go back, theyre still doing the same shit with the same blunt, same bald head, and same fucked life that they cant even escape.  so whos really ignorant? 

many tried.
all fail.

grew up from the stupid "homeboy" scene when i was about 15.  that shit got old quick but i was the only one to see it. 

and trust me, no one gives a fuck about what your doing.  its only wasting time. 

my point exactly.

and you responded  ;D

yes.  and?

lmao

your vato intelligence is too much holms.  kick it back a step, ey. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OUGH

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OUGH

The Watcher

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2009, 12:17:06 AM »
everyone thinks theyre the best.

ever watch american idol?  see those fools who cant sing for shit but think they can?  yeah, thats you. 

:D :D :D :D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2009, 12:20:14 AM »

everyone thinks theyre the best.

ever watch american idol?  see those fools who cant sing for shit but think they can?  yeah, thats you.  

:D :D :D :D
;D that fucked up my whole life right  there.......I quit rapping :(............................................................................SIKE!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »
crap

Blasphemy

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 12:50:44 AM »
i listened to the tracks on your myspace, you need to give it up son

gucci mane >>> you

LOL

Only one worse is Soulja boy. Even then at least he got Travis barker, fuck this guy got? Sony Acid/YouTube Downloader.