Author Topic: Beanie Sigel – I Ain’t Ya Average (Jay-Z Diss) By Mr. Fiona on Oct 30, 2009 in  (Read 1714 times)

jeanmiche777

Beanie Sigel Calls Charlamagne Tha God (??)
3:35-4:00 I love the way 50 did with his dawgs. If you look at it, them dudes got more money and more bread than anybody in State Property. Cuz 50 made sure of that. 50 went on tour AND paid them. Not tell them it was a good look for them to be on the tour and things like that. True story, I’m sitting on house arrest and the Young Gunz call my phone cuz Jay-Z is only paying them $1200 a show. And they had to split it.

:'( Poor Beanie Sigel

Jome

Jay-Z to some reporter:

“Well, Beanie Sigel at the time, and you can look it up if you like, was driving two Bentleys. With his momma in the sticks and selling 800,000 records, I don’t know what more you can do for somebody. What people choose to do when they attain of success— at some point you have to look in the mirror, and look at yourself. Beanie Sigel had a record deal, a record label, and a clothing line. And never went platinum, ever. I don’t know in the history of rap has anyone done so much with so little. What more can you do for a person at that point. A record deal, that’s normal. A record label and a clothing line. If that’s not pushing a person, shitttt…

Blood$

I was surprised to hear this on the radio last night lol they even played the entire outro  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 10:27:14 AM by H0W HiGH »

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
if it wasent for jay beans aint nothing how u gonna diss him?
Bullets aint got no names

Jaydc

There's a lot of Jay haters on here. Dunno why... May have something to do with Pac dissing Jay (hence why Mobb Deep gets a lot of hate) or Game dissing Jay. Either way Jay has dropped a lot of dope albums this decade (Blueprint, Black album, American Gangster and The Dynasty had some strong points). Maybe if he put on a west coast act people's opinions would change but don't worry cause he hasn't exactly supported NY artists either.

Its because jay-z is a pop artist,thats why he gets so called haters.Sure he sells lots of records,most pop artists do.That doesnt make him the greatest artist like people like to claim.I owna  few jay albums but to me he isnt even top ten.From his flow to his lyrics notghing about him is great.Hell hes not even a good business man.When he took over def jam he pushed aside the street rappers and embraced a bunch of pop acts,like himself and turned the label into the joke it is now.All his artists never had success,it was t he people dame signed that were always the ones that had success.Shit rihanna had like 8 big big budget videos for her album and still only did two platniuum.If any artist had 8 fucking videos being pushed they could do that she isnt anything spcial.

jeanmiche777

There's a lot of Jay haters on here. Dunno why... May have something to do with Pac dissing Jay (hence why Mobb Deep gets a lot of hate) or Game dissing Jay. Either way Jay has dropped a lot of dope albums this decade (Blueprint, Black album, American Gangster and The Dynasty had some strong points). Maybe if he put on a west coast act people's opinions would change but don't worry cause he hasn't exactly supported NY artists either.

Its because jay-z is a pop artist,thats why he gets so called haters.Sure he sells lots of records,most pop artists do.That doesnt make him the greatest artist like people like to claim.I owna  few jay albums but to me he isnt even top ten.From his flow to his lyrics notghing about him is great.Hell hes not even a good business man.

:D :D :D

Elano

But Beans has put in enough work and has been in the game long enough to go at Jay

are you joking ?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
disagree with u my man, jay-z is good but he always been overated to me. just ask nas haha, jay is one dimensional always has been

As far as I know, Nas signed with Jay-Z's label, and co-signed Jay as one of the greatest.. bad example dude.

Again, you are confused.  How does Nas signing to someone's label make him better or worse in terms of skill, than that person?

Nas has always been better than Jay, and signing contracts has nothing to do with it.

Defifitize yourself cuz if you don't think in terms of a battle that Beanie can't beat Jay just cuz Jay is a "bigger" artist you wrong.  Remember the Roc/D-Block beef?  Beans vs Jada...  And if I were gonna take your shenanigans route, I would probably say Beans already won cuz Jay is too scared to reply... I'm pretty sure that's how you would put it if you liked Beans more than Jay...

For the record I like Jay more than Beans, but come on, dude would get wrecked in a battle...

You mis-interpreted the post totally.  ::)
Makeveli1971 said "Jay is overrated, just ask Nas" -> to which I replied that Nas signed with Jay-Z and co-signed, worked, and performed with Jay-Z, and called him amongst the greatest in some interview.
So yeah, we can ask Nas..  :D

As you see, there's no need for a Nas defense speech.

As for Beans vs. Jay - Beans is a beast, of course.. but there's not much to win when you're going against your mentor, former boss, advisor and supposed friend, who created your career, and happens to be a legend in the game.
It just makes you look like some of these anti-Jay clowns in these latest threads.. a sad, bitter person with an inferiority complex.. ask Jaz-O.  :-\
For the record, I have every single Beanie album released, and I'm not stopping there.. Beanie = east-coast Scarface.

Fuck Jaz-O, he doesn't even rap.  What can he do to Jay-Z?  Nothing.  What does this have to do with Hip-Hop sparring?  Nothing.  I'm talking about lyrics and taking a dude's head off.  If you feel Jay has all that over Beans, he should put it in a rap, and then I'll give it to him, if he flips it nicely.  And there is need for a Nas defense speech, because Jay is amongst the greatest, everyone knows that.  But he is also overrated.  Whether Nas _can_ or _will_ say that is another question.  We already know he feels he is the superior artist and I agree with that.

Beans may have helped Jay come up so he can be the star that he is now, but how long does Jay have to repay him with oppurtunities?  That's the kinda concept I wanna hear in a track from Jay.  Interviews ain't shit, Jay needs to try and get at Beans on the mic.  They're both seasoned vets...  I still think Beans comes out on top.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I hate how people will give artists a loss because of their status/accolades, even though they school their opponent on the actual song(s).   That's not how you judge a battle...