Author Topic: Glasses Malone - On Me featuring Butch Cassidy *inside*  (Read 250 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Glasses Malone - On Me featuring Butch Cassidy *inside*
« on: October 30, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »

ain't no way niggaz fuckin' wit' Glasses.  cuz came correct on this whole mixtape, he did it how it was supposed to be done.  He let niggaz know it's Westside 4 Life but he ain't OD on "west coast" this "Westcoast" that.  that's why i fucks wit Glasses.  Homie is a perfect track on how shit is supposed to be done, and so is "loaded".  the whole tape crank.  but this "on me" thang is my shit, it's been heavily on repeat since the HHDX premier lol.  Beach Cruiser gotta have that madness.

thisoneguy360

Re: Glasses Malone - On Me featuring Butch Cassidy *inside*
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 12:47:22 PM »
Props, G Malone has always been dope

Meetro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 04:29:20 AM »

ain't no way niggaz fuckin' wit' Glasses.  cuz came correct on this whole mixtape, he did it how it was supposed to be done.  He let niggaz know it's Westside 4 Life but he ain't OD on "west coast" this "Westcoast" that.  that's why i fucks wit Glasses.  Homie is a perfect track on how shit is supposed to be done, and so is "loaded".  the whole tape crank.  but this "on me" thang is my shit, it's been heavily on repeat since the HHDX premier lol.  Beach Cruiser gotta have that madness.

I'm glad you like the tape..me and my production team The Chromatix produced "Loaded" and I did "Don't Feel Sorry" feat. Jayrock on Beach Cruiser...trust me the album is crazy!!

Mietek23

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 05:05:37 AM »
Def the best track on that mixtape - rest was kinda average tho..