Author Topic: Wow, just wow, MJ  (Read 180 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Wow, just wow, MJ
« on: October 30, 2009, 07:14:09 PM »
Well, just talked to a repersentive for Jordan Brand, as a niketalker I ask a lot of questions and he gave me alot of answers, here is a couple of notes

1.He thought it was funny how niketalk always flames gentry and jordan brand inc. for qualitly ,colors and what is being released, because Micheal Jordan has 99% of control and is the main reason for what jordan brand has come to.(Called gentry a great "Fall Guy")

2. He also said that after alot of meetings with micheal, micheal jordan's main focus is to make shoes at the lowest cost and get the most return back, so he said that they are constanly searching for cheap leathers and material that can go on the shoes.

3. He seemed really upset with what was going on and I asked him why dont he try to change the way JB is running, and he laughed and said its either MJ way or the Highway, he also said Micheal Jordan is burning alot of bridges in the shoe world so alot of great designers dont want to deal with him because of his disrespectful attitude and his Jerry Jones like control.(He said alot of them are waiting for their contract to end and will go over to Nike Basketball)

4. Finally I asked him what is the future of JB and he told me Micheal Jordan really hates when Low Class people buy his shoes, he wants the brand to be like tommy hillifiger and not Polo, so they are trying to figure out ways to market jordan brand as a high class brand without being racist.

and they end of our convo, I told him my name and ask for his and he laughed and said "I told you enough"

TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH, FLAME IF YOU WANT, BUT THE TRUTH WILL SURFACE SOON!

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/214688/t/Truth-about-Jordan-Brand.html

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Wow, just wow, MJ
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 07:22:06 PM »
this is something someone just typed up or is there audio?  who did he ask these questions to?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »
No idea, lol.

Well, just talked to a repersentive for Jordan Brand, as a niketalker I ask a lot of questions and he gave me alot of answers, here is a couple of notes

I'm assuming son had a phone conversation and typed out the big points.

Everybody believes him so...seems legit.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
No idea, lol.

I'm assuming son had a phone conversation and typed out the big points.

Everybody believes him so...seems legit.

yeah..without a credible source its just BS to me.  why would anyone who is a rep for MJ say that they dont like low class people buying their product? 

seems too much, if ya ask me.  i call BS. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

lilhalfdre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »
This is the Cristal situation all over again. Lol.