Author Topic: WOW - not for the weak-hearted  (Read 1380 times)

Sikotic™

Re: WOW - not for the weak-hearted
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 12:39:45 PM »
I don't think we should knock this until we try it. Eating a baby could be like veal or fillet mignon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
Human flesh and meat probably tastes great. Think about it, who has tried human flesh and decided they didn't like it? Every known cannibal continues to eat it.

Elano

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 12:44:34 AM »
c'mon,this can't be true

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 01:15:20 AM »
lol @ looney tryin to pretend he dont do that

those are chinks not koreans u dumb gardener

chinese japanese dirty knees all the same shit
dont tell me u like babys wit some soy sauce and noodles on the side

yea ok, you dirty serote

aintchu got ya own asian slang? stop tryin to speak spanish and stick to ya ching ching chong

yep, but i doubt u have the knowledge to know what it means, ur a simple kid, just like that insult above ^

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westsiderider323

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »

yea ok, you dirty serote

aintchu got ya own asian slang? stop tryin to speak spanish and stick to ya ching ching chong

yep, but i doubt u have the knowledge to know what it means, ur a simple kid, just like that insult above ^

naw that wasnt an insult chin that was a suggestion

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »

yea ok, you dirty serote

chin? was that supposed to be chink? u illiterate wetback.

lol, who are you? arnt u just the lil wannabe mexican serote that just got on the bandwagon when ag  was making threads about me?

congratulations your a follower.

westsiderider323

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

yea ok, you dirty serote

lol, who are you? arnt u just the lil wannabe mexican serote that just got on the bandwagon when ag  was making threads about me?

u a dumbass for real instead of tryin to sound smart go make me some shoes or go work in ya moms donut shop

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »
yall chill on him and I think that shit is disgusting............man how can you eat human life?I think these people have no soul,i ran into a lady that was like man fuck that little bird,it was a little bird,found out it a was a baby loon and it had gotten lost and all alone and I felt so bad............so I watched over it until the animal control came,I had to go to the doctors office(and she gave me the script to go to the chiro,and physical therapy..............)sounds expensive doesn't it?Good that is very good.............

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
yall chill on him and I think that shit is disgusting............man how can you eat human life?I think these people have no soul,i ran into a lady that was like man fuck that little bird,it was a little bird,found out it a was a baby loon and it had gotten lost and all alone and I felt so bad............so I watched over it until the animal control came,I had to go to the doctors office(and she gave me the script to go to the chiro,and physical therapy..............)sounds expensive doesn't it?Good that is very good.............
you know that animal control probably just killed the bird anyway right

westsiderider323

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »

fried that bitch up

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2009, 12:29:35 PM »

fried that bitch up
people seriously think they try to heal hurt squirrels and blue jays and shit. its too expensive to do and theres so many anyway they just kill a lot of what they get

westsiderider323

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2009, 12:30:49 PM »

fried that bitch up
people seriously think they try to heal hurt squirrels and blue jays and shit. its too expensive to do and theres so many anyway they just kill a lot of what they get

most squirrels ive seen r road kill aint no point in helpin them

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2009, 12:33:15 PM »

yea ok, you dirty serote

u a dumbass for real instead of tryin to sound smart go make me some shoes or go work in ya moms donut shop

lol at makin shoes and workin at resturants, tahts your job homie, your the "help" koreans are the one that owns the businesses and corpotations.

forever 21, samsung, LG, clubs, resturants, dot n dot icecream,  thats what we're known for, what your known for is gardening, housekeeping, farming, bus boys, making shoes, thats what your people is known for kid.

tryna sound smart? lol you gotta be kidding me your just incredibly stupid, and you cant say shit back cuz everything i say is basically true, rather than your "ching chong" insults like what you said in kindergaden.  haha grow some more hair on your balls before you start talkin shit kid, with that kind of intellect you wont succeed in life, your bound to be a gardener or custodian, u worthless being.

westsiderider323

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »

yea ok, you dirty serote

lol at makin shoes and workin at resturants, tahts your job homie, your the "help" koreans are the one that owns the businesses and corpotations.

forever 21, samsung, LG, clubs, resturants, dot n dot icecream,  thats what we're known for, what your known for is gardening, housekeeping, farming, bus boys, making shoes, thats what your people is known for kid.

tryna sound smart? lol you gotta be kidding me your just incredibly stupid, and you cant say shit back cuz everything i say is basically true, rather than your "ching chong" insults like what you said in kindergaden.  haha grow some more hair on your balls before you start talkin shit kid, with that kind of intellect you wont succeed in life, your bound to be a gardener or custodian, u worthless being.

u done? bitchass chino

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »

yea ok, you dirty serote

u done? bitchass chino

lol just like AG, jaydc, bananas you bitchasses are all the same. i know you dont say chino on the regular and i know if i met u face 2 face your ass wouldnt b sayin chino, i ran up on every lil ese since 1st grade that called me that shit, dont worry if u drop i wont kick you, i dont do that youngstas, even if their lil punks.