Author Topic: WOW - not for the weak-hearted  (Read 1383 times)

westsiderider323

Re: WOW - not for the weak-hearted
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »
lol @ looney tryin to pretend he dont do that

those are chinks not koreans u dumb gardener

chinese japanese dirty knees all the same shit
dont tell me u like babys wit some soy sauce and noodles on the side

yea ok, you dirty serote

aintchu got ya own asian slang? stop tryin to speak spanish and stick to ya ching ching chong

yep, but i doubt u have the knowledge to know what it means, ur a simple kid, just like that insult above ^

naw that wasnt an insult chin that was a suggestion

chin? was that supposed to be chink? u illiterate wetback.

lol, who are you? arnt u just the lil wannabe mexican serote that just got on the bandwagon when ag  was making threads about me?

congratulations your a follower.

u a dumbass for real instead of tryin to sound smart go make me some shoes or go work in ya moms donut shop

lol at makin shoes and workin at resturants, tahts your job homie, your the "help" koreans are the one that owns the businesses and corpotations.

forever 21, samsung, LG, clubs, resturants, dot n dot icecream,  thats what we're known for, what your known for is gardening, housekeeping, farming, bus boys, making shoes, thats what your people is known for kid.

tryna sound smart? lol you gotta be kidding me your just incredibly stupid, and you cant say shit back cuz everything i say is basically true, rather than your "ching chong" insults like what you said in kindergaden.  haha grow some more hair on your balls before you start talkin shit kid, with that kind of intellect you wont succeed in life, your bound to be a gardener or custodian, u worthless being.

u done? bitchass chino

lol just like AG, jaydc, bananas you bitchasses are all the same. i know you dont say chino on the regular and i know if i met u face 2 face your ass wouldnt b sayin chino, i ran up on every lil ese since 1st grade that called me that shit, dont worry if u drop i wont kick you, i dont do that youngstas, even if their lil punks.

lmao wow and u proud? bitchass e-thug

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2009, 12:44:05 PM »
looney wont do anything by himself, we've seen his size. its his buddies that also wanna be gangsta too that present a problem.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2009, 12:45:16 PM »
anyone seen Dumplings before? just what i thought of when i saw this...pretty disgusting shit really

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472458/

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »
anyone seen Dumplings before? just what i thought of when i saw this...pretty disgusting shit really

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472458/

wow, i'd like to see this.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »
looney wont do anything by himself, we've seen his size. its his buddies that also wanna be gangsta too that present a problem.

haha, coming from the guy that claimed he was 6'3 sayin he was gonna beat my ass. i dont think anyone would hop some a white boy that wears tight shirts and jeans sporting flipflops

what happened to "im going to prepare for a couple weeks"   your a complete joke

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »

forever 21, samsung, LG, clubs, resturants, dot n dot icecream,  thats what we're known for, what your known for is gardening, housekeeping, farming, bus boys, making shoes, thats what your people is known for kid.

people think  that cell phone shit is jap and noone thinks of dot n dot ice cream hahaha they think of how you all worship this guy like a god
and eat cats and dogs

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »
and then of course the inability to drive a car and the tiny penis

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2009, 12:56:04 PM »

u seem to have the inability to have a social life and relationship, salinas is hard ok? dont make this thread into another "im muhfucka and i grew up in salinas, which is hard, so that makes me hard!"

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »
goddamm youre as bad as princess find one thread of me saying that. honestly just one

Rick James

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
u seem to have the inability to have a social life and relationship, salinas is hard ok? dont make this thread into another "im muhfucka and i grew up in salinas, which is hard, so that makes me hard!"

lol! I could be wrong but aren't you the one who claims you're in the hood and got it hard cause you're not white? no offense.

Cali Climate

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »

haha, coming from the guy that claimed he was 6'3 sayin he was gonna beat my ass. i dont think anyone would hop some a white boy that wears tight shirts and jeans sporting flipflops

what happened to "im going to prepare for a couple weeks"   your a complete joke

I dont know what you mean by prepare, I dont think I ever planned on doing anything like that.

I hate sandals.

I a 6'3. No big deal. I'd still love to whoop your ass. Unfortunately being the bum you are, I know you dont have the heart to do anything 1 on 1. I'm not bring any of my buddies in to some shit over the internet. We all have more to lose than you or your circle, so unless you an up, get a license, do some pushups and head over to my place, you can stay wishing and ethugging on here.

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

lol! I could be wrong but aren't you the one who claims you're in the hood and got it hard cause you're not white? no offense.
yeah if he grew up in salinas he wouldnt shut the fuck up about it, and then theres me who almost never even mentions it and he has a problem with it haha

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2009, 01:13:56 PM »

I dont know what you mean by prepare, I dont think I ever planned on doing anything like that.

I hate sandals.

I a 6'3. No big deal. I'd still love to whoop your ass. Unfortunately being the bum you are, I know you dont have the heart to do anything 1 on 1. I'm not bring any of my buddies in to some shit over the internet. We all have more to lose than you or your circle, so unless you an up, get a license, do some pushups and head over to my place, you can stay wishing and ethugging on here.

lol damn your a character, dont deny it chump, lol u bluntly said "im going to the gym for a couple of weeks for the fight"

first of all, your the guy that started talkin mad shit making countless posts and threads sayin u were gonna beat my ass. y would i go to your place when ur pussy ass is afraid to come to where i am.

no one was gonna hop your ass, i wasnt and i stil didnt tell any of my homies, u gotta be kidding me that shit is just embarrasing to actually share. your a straight pussy,  have you ever been into fight? i mean bring your homies i dont care u act like this is going to be some 30 min ordeal. itll be pretyt long if itll be 5 mins,

i told u before, go to police if me and my homies hop u, u dumbass. video tape it i dont give a fuck, have 911 on speed dial. ur ass still didnt show.

its pretty funny i never really had the luxury to have my homies everytime i got into shit. anyways i got caught slippin and got hopped a couple times too and i gotta say i get more fucked up in 2 on 1 or 1on 1 than 8 foos tryna just stomp you out at a public place.

your a pussy, people still havnt forgot so delete your account like you always do and come back in 6 months

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »

no that was sparehoez, but honestly if ur white, u dont get nearly as harrassed by cops like minorities do, and thats 100% fact

Cali Climate

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2009, 01:16:23 PM »
brevity is the soul of wit stellaloona. All I saw there was a long winded rant of mostly made up stuff and posturing. It just shows weakness and desperation on your behalf.