Author Topic: New version of Game Big Money coming Monday  (Read 2127 times)

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game - Big Money (Mastered version/clean)
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
The new version will be released tomorrow (monday) and feature additional production and tweeks from dr dre and a feature from travis barker to make those drums slap hard

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009, 11:50:09 AM »
That will bang, it looks indeed like Dre is gonna produce for Game again then. I just wish Game would change the hook.

woof

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009, 11:50:30 AM »
Jome why did u edited the thread title?? the mastered is not the new version Lol

@COOLANDDRE :
# btw the "mastered" VERSION OF BIG MONEY WAS NOT THE SURPRISE! YOU'LL GET THAT ON MONDAY! HA! "FAMOUS STARS & STRAPS" WHADDUP!!! HAHAHAHAHAabout
2 hours ago from web

OchoCinco

Re: New version of Game Big Money coming Monday
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »
after giving it a few more spins its definetly growin on me.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New version of Game Big Money coming soon
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »
My only problem was the horrendous hook. I played that shit for Knoc-turn'al and he was like "man, tell me that hook is a bad joke" lol. If he changes that, could be a solid track.

knoc on the hook! Whooooooooa sick make it happen Luna

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
The new version will be released tomorrow (monday) and feature additional production and tweeks from dr dre and a feature from travis barker to make those drums slap hard

Travis Barker now that's a good look on the Drums

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »
I'm guessing Travis Barker is going to redo the drums (that famous stars and straps hint gave it away). Which is fine with me cuz he fuckin killed it on "Dope Boys".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 03:09:56 PM »
knoc needs to da tha hook

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Matty

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009, 03:16:18 PM »
new drums isn't gonna save this track. dr. dre highlighting the instrumental and hook vocals, pressing delete and completely re-doing it might yield the best results.

Jome

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2009, 04:07:51 PM »
Jome why did u edited the thread title?? the mastered is not the new version Lol

That's why I put "Mastered version", and not "New version" Lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: New version of Game Big Money coming soon
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »
My only problem was the horrendous hook. I played that shit for Knoc-turn'al and he was like "man, tell me that hook is a bad joke" lol. If he changes that, could be a solid track.

pretty much. The hook is terrible, the beat is pretty hard, its just not melodic at all...maybe thats what dre added, some...music lol, to kinda add to the rawness of it, it had potential as a track, just wasnt amazing or anything close. Was not bad either. lets see how the finished version will sound, i doubt it'll be anything major diff anyway. we'll see though.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2009, 04:20:14 PM »
oh and props for the mastered version jome. i just realised after i posted. The joint has a strong presence about it...i like this and better days...this would def be a good street banger, like i said it has potential and maybe dre seen that and it tryna make it more universal as in make it club/street...we'll see thought. I still don't think you can change much of a joint and when you've heard how the original was meant to be, it kinda throws you off 'remixes' or new versions etc. Still looking forward to the dre additional production.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »
The hook was fine, typical mainstream hook. Pretty catchy.

Ps: no offense to Knoc-turn'al, but who gives a fuck what he thinks about the song? When's the last time he had a hit song? Don't worry, I'll wait...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

h2k4

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »
Ps: no offense to Knoc-turn'al, but who gives a fuck what he thinks about the song? When's the last time he had a hit song? Don't worry, I'll wait...

LMAO!  Exactly what I was thinking.  Knoc isn't really a factor to me.

To me, the song is dope.  Beat is dope, hook is ok but will do for the radio.

The_Offence

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »
wassup with people in here and there obsession with dr dre new version of game's single coming [ somebody has to bring up dre's name]

that big money beat sounds like it sound be in a video there's no way game is back with aftermath dre would never let him put out a wack ass single like that

GAME YOU HAD A GOOD RUN YOUR CAREER IS JUST ABOUT OVER MAKE ROOM FOR NIPSEY
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 04:39:13 PM by The_Offence »