Author Topic: wtf floyd mayweather  (Read 432 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
wtf floyd mayweather
« on: October 31, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »
why is it...every video or interview i see of this guy he comes off as a fucking retard

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: wtf floyd mayweather
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 10:02:10 PM »
floyd is prolly the best boxer pound for pound like fuccin ever...his fuccin record is 40-0. he can say whatever the fucc he wants.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 12:46:32 AM »
This definetely doesnt belond in the sports section
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »
MMA OWNS HEAVY WEIGHT BOXING

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »
Because Mayweather is a retard.....just a retard that can break your jaw in less than a second.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »
Because Mayweather is a retard.....just a retard that can break your jaw in less than a second.

nah he a cool dude...yeah he talk a lot of shit but fucc it..Ali did that shit..Jordan told Kobe he aint shit. but they can afford it. i'd like to see floyd and pacman.

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

nah he a cool dude...yeah he talk a lot of shit but fucc it..Ali did that shit..Jordan told Kobe he aint shit. but they can afford it. i'd like to see floyd and pacman.

Floyd just understands the business.  He knows his style is dominant, but not appealing to fans. So he hypes the fights by being the bad guy.  If you notice. Floyd always talks a ganga shit before fights...but then praises the other fighter afterwards. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

Floyd just understands the business.  He knows his style is dominant, but not appealing to fans. So he hypes the fights by being the bad guy.  If you notice. Floyd always talks a ganga shit before fights...but then praises the other fighter afterwards. 

Took the words outta my mouth

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »

He gives niggas they props. You know if a nigga deserves it. Shane Mosely is a bitch though...he disrespected the homie. I'd like to see him flatline. I don't give a fucc if he from mona. Fucc Shane.

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 10:06:11 PM »

He gives niggas they props. You know if a nigga deserves it. Shane Mosely is a bitch though...he disrespected the homie. I'd like to see him flatline. I don't give a fucc if he from mona. Fucc Shane.

Naw, Shane been my dude for years.  Floyd really doesnt wanna fuck with Mosley.  Its not that he's scared of him.  Its that Floyd doesnt wanna test a fighter like Mosley unless its gonna be the biggest payday of his life.  Youve never seen Floyd in the ring with a fighter whos got as much handspeed as him. Shit, Mosley might have faster hands...and definetely more power.  Floyd has no chance of hurting Mosley and Mosley just crushed a fighter who Floyd was avoiding years ago.  Id love to see that fight, I think my man Mosley would give it to Floyd. And I like Floyd.   Real shit tho, that fight might not be as exciting as people would think. Two counter punchers doesnt make a real exciting fight.  Mayweather/ Pacquiao is where its at....if Pacman gets past Cotto

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »

Naw, Shane been my dude for years.  Floyd really doesnt wanna fuck with Mosley.  Its not that he's scared of him.  Its that Floyd doesnt wanna test a fighter like Mosley unless its gonna be the biggest payday of his life.  Youve never seen Floyd in the ring with a fighter whos got as much handspeed as him. Shit, Mosley might have faster hands...and definetely more power.  Floyd has no chance of hurting Mosley and Mosley just crushed a fighter who Floyd was avoiding years ago.  Id love to see that fight, I think my man Mosley would give it to Floyd. And I like Floyd.   Real shit tho, that fight might not be as exciting as people would think. Two counter punchers doesnt make a real exciting fight.  Mayweather/ Pacquiao is where its at....if Pacman gets past Cotto

A fuccin prediction damu...Pacman will fucc up Cotto. And Yeah Mayweather Pac is where it's at. It will go down!!. But you cant be serious about Shane...this nigga is getting old. He's not nearly as fast as Floyd.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »
Shane Mosley ain't shit. He always chokes under pressure.

BTW, doesn't he have a 20 year old son that fights too?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 01:50:47 AM »
BTW, doesn't he have a 20 year old son that fights too?

yeah but he's 40

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »

I agree, Mayweather just puts on a show for boxing fans. When it comes to actually boxing he's as dead serious as anyone. But I don't think Mosley could handle Mayweather. Pacquiao is the only boxer that has a good chance against Mayweather.