Author Topic: 2Pac-Better_Dayz-2CD-2002-RNS  (Read 3025 times)

Myrealname

Re:2Pac-Better_Dayz-2CD-2002-RNS
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2002, 03:19:03 AM »
Corsa is right the Album is Tight

TO ALL THE HATERS: check out "Mamas just a lil girl" and Im sure you will stop bithcin about the album
Nah.... :D

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2002, 11:51:27 AM »
If your a post 96' fan...
this shitt is not for you anyway so stay down lil' kid's.
I still haven't heard not a one track off of this shit, but I know it's already sold to me.
Cause I've been a fan since 90% of you were still tryin' to find a fad to cling onto...lol

{2pacalypse now}

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Maybe when ya grow some pubes and have a lil' more info on how life is a special thing we should appreciate.
Then maybe we can all see that we Pac fan's feel blessed that his music and wordz will live on forever...

A big Fuck you to all the hater's.
U will never understand shitt.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 11:55:18 AM by Hatesrats »

Myrealname

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2002, 11:56:16 AM »
I still haven't heard not a one track off of this shit, but I know it's already sold to me.
Cause I've been a fan since 90% of you were still tryin' to find a fad to cling onto...lol

{2pacalypse now}

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Maybe when ya grow some pubes and have a lil' more info on how life is a special thing we should appreciate.
Then maybe we can all see that we Pac fan's feel blessed that his music and wordz will live on forever...

Yeah,from a JA RULE FAN.... :D  :D  :D pretty funny  :D  :D  :D

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2002, 12:18:14 PM »

{2pacalypse now}

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

It's true, Myrealname. You're an ignorant dickhead who's obsessed with Snoop Dogg.

Myrealname

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2002, 12:23:24 PM »

{2pacalypse now}

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

It's true, Myrealname. You're an ignorant dickhead who's obsessed with Snoop Dogg.
:D :D :D
Ok my dear kid net banger!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 12:25:01 PM by Myrealname »

gFuNkA

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2002, 12:52:00 PM »
all the og versions of these recycled tracks on that release are way much better...i dont buy that album, its not worth the money.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2002, 12:54:19 PM »
My 2 cents on the album:

I liked the album, it's a lil better than UTEOT, partially because there are more unbootlegged tracks on "Better Days" than there was on UTEOT.  Anyone that questioned 7 Aurelius's involvement in this album needs to slap themselves upside the head, he did a great job with "Thug Mansion" and "Better Days", 2 of my 3 favorite cuts on the album.  Jazze Pha  did a pretty good job, especially with "U Can Call".  I know a lot of peeps are upset about "Ghetto Star", but remember the original beat was already used by Bad Azz on his first album, so they needed to change it up.  Whoever produced "When we ride on our enemies" ruined the song.  Overall, good album, it's amazing how ahead of his time he was when listening to the album.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2002, 01:40:30 PM »

{2pacalypse now}

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Quadruple OG

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2002, 01:45:33 PM »
The album is good but is sad listen to the same diss after several years....
fuck fugees,bad boy,mobb deep....sad and boring.

what the fuck you want, bring 2pac back to life just to re-record the song?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2002, 02:51:44 PM »
I cant wait to get my hands on this. I dont no whether to down load this or just wait till its released.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2002, 04:47:55 PM »
its alot better than uteot imo. only thing i didn't like was the remixed beats on fright night and when we ride on our enemies. the beat on ghetto star and nuttso featuring on the track instead of bad azz was better than the og...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2002, 04:56:54 PM »
FUCK all you haters.

this album is off the hook, period. MUCH, MUCH better than UTEOT, there is no comparison.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2002, 05:13:01 PM »
FUCK all you haters.

this album is off the hook, period. MUCH, MUCH better than UTEOT, there is no comparison.

word~

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2002, 05:15:14 PM »
isnt this suppose to be last 2pac album?

there will be more out?

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2002, 06:45:20 PM »
man i got nothin but love for 2pac, but man FUCK this album and FUCK suge and his mama for switchin up the beats, man the OG song should be put out, why the fuck they put a new beat, shit sounds so fuckin gay with a new beat, pac doesnt even sound like himself, the only thing i have a problem with is the production, i want the OG beats, fuckin people dont know what we want......we want the OG shit without your dirty hands fuckin with the songs