Author Topic: Is this girl smart or stupid? You judge, I say stupid  (Read 537 times)

infinite59

Is this girl smart or stupid? You judge, I say stupid
« on: November 14, 2002, 06:50:23 PM »
Okay.  There is this girl that comes into my work everynight and talks to me.  I like talking to her because she is well read, but at the same time she is very weak-minded.  

Tell me if you think this person is intelligent...

She got straight A's in highschool.  Got accepted into Harvard.  Went off to a college similar to Harvard.  She is fluent in Spanish and well-read on worldly issues.  Her parents were really protective over her and when she finally got away from their guidance she tried every drug available and today she is a 26 year old drunk who has been in and out of jail for drug charges.  She says she is ugly and has an otherwise low opinion of herself both mentally and physically.

^^^^^ I say she's an idiot.  I don't care what grades you get.  They teach the wrong thing in school anyway.  They teach you that A is for Apple.  And that presidents are good people.  A is for Allah and most poloticians are misleaders.  This is what we should be teaching our children.  The truth about themselves and the truth about their creator.  So they can grow and be righteous; meeting their full potential.  

This girl got straight A's.  And look where it got her.  Obviously they are not teaching the right information in government schools.

Peace.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 06:56:54 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

budsmokeronly

Re:Is this girl smart or stupid? You judge, I say stupid
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 07:07:31 PM »
she is hella stupid.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 07:56:54 PM »
i dunno,  it seems like there has to be something deeper there that made her turn 2 drugs,  c'mon,  that much potential an u let it go to waste an ruin ur life wit drugs.  an if im wrong thans shes a idiot

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 09:32:10 PM »
There MUST be somethin deeper.....

2 me her parents seem stupid.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DPG4lyfe

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2002, 01:43:30 AM »
i dunno,  it seems like there has to be something deeper there that made her turn 2 drugs,  c'mon,  that much potential an u let it go to waste an ruin ur life wit drugs.  an if im wrong thans shes a idiot

Definately somethin' else going on in her life.  Plus, most girls think they're ugly, their taught to do that by society, and us sonofabitches, because we think a girl has to weigh the exact amount (within 5 pounds) of our fantasy.  We do it to them, You'll never see me making fun of a woman because they got it hard in the world, look how screwed up that chick is, and it's all her parents and societies fault... Sure, she should take responsibility, because her parents sure as hell aren't, but it's hard.  Look at the 1 thing she had control over, her education.... she excelled at it.  Now look at the things she's screwed up, they're not as private as you'd think.  She's already shown by her sucess in school that she's intelligent, but whenever it comes to the things that her friekin' PARENTS should have taught her (How to interact with people, how to treat people, how to live morally) she's screwed up.  

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2002, 02:25:35 AM »

Definately somethin' else going on in her life.  Plus, most girls think they're ugly, their taught to do that by society, and us sonofabitches, because we think a girl has to weigh the exact amount (within 5 pounds) of our fantasy.  We do it to them, You'll never see me making fun of a woman because they got it hard in the world, look how screwed up that chick is, and it's all her parents and societies fault... Sure, she should take responsibility, because her parents sure as hell aren't, but it's hard.  Look at the 1 thing she had control over, her education.... she excelled at it.  Now look at the things she's screwed up, they're not as private as you'd think.  She's already shown by her sucess in school that she's intelligent, but whenever it comes to the things that her friekin' PARENTS should have taught her (How to interact with people, how to treat people, how to live morally) she's screwed up.  

No.  She's good socially.  Like the captain of the swim team, validictorian, leader of organizations.... and she loves her parents.  She says her parents are great.  I honestly think it is because they didn't teach her any knowledge of self in school; and she's just an idiot.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 02:25:58 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2002, 02:33:27 AM »
"Knowledge of Self" isn't taught in school, your parents teach it to you.  = Parents fault

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2002, 02:35:10 AM »
"Knowledge of Self" isn't taught in school, your parents teach it to you.  = Parents fault

Aiight... I see what your saying now.  

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2002, 09:27:07 AM »
she's a dumb bitch...really i know tons of girls just like that....you can have all the book smarts in the world, but unless you can apply them and have some common sense to with it...it doesnt matter

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2002, 01:00:32 PM »
There MUST be somethin deeper.....

2 me her parents seem stupid.....

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2002, 01:10:27 PM »
Yeah there must be sumtin deeper, maby her parents didnt teach her about that, maby she got greatly influenced by her peers n society, maby she wasnt educated bout that shit.  Maby she turned to all that because of some supressed desire, maby sumting in her past, there can be thousands of reasons...I dont want to judge her without knowing noting...She lacks knowledge of self.  If its outta depression and pain, then shes not smart enough to know how to deal with it.  Why dont you try helping her? peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 05:30:36 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2002, 01:58:31 PM »
Yeah there must be sumtin deeper, maby her parents didnt teach her about that, maby she got greatly influenced by her peers n society, maby she wasnt educated bout that shit.  Maby she turned to all that because of some supressed desire, maby sumting in her past, there can be thousands of reasons...I dont want to judge her without knowing noting...She lacks knowledge of self.  If its outta depression and pain, then shes not smart enough to know how to deal with it.  Why dont you try helping her? peace

-{bLaDe

I did try helping her.  I said she was too smart for all that and that she didn't have to be like everyone else.  I'm sure it didn't do any good.  She said she was quiting drinking and the next night her friend came in to by her more liquor even though she was passed out.  Women don't give a shit about being helped for real.  Women look for guys that will help destroy them.  It's true.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2002, 02:01:04 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2002, 04:15:32 PM »
A is for Allah

Excuse me sir...Schools don't teach religion...Not everyone is Muslim u know...PeACe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2002, 05:36:44 PM »

-{bLaDe

I did try helping her.  I said she was too smart for all that and that she didn't have to be like everyone else.  I'm sure it didn't do any good.  She said she was quiting drinking and the next night her friend came in to by her more liquor even though she was passed out.  Women don't give a shit about being helped for real.  Women look for guys that will help destroy them.  It's true.

Naww man, your stero typin women, not all of them are like that.  Shes addicted, if a friend comes with a lotta liquor, what do you expect, its like a drug, hell its psychoactive drug... Tell her to get outta her peer group, ya know, try helpin her, ask her why shes doin it, how she started it and why.  Ahh~peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...