Author Topic: Is this girl smart or stupid? You judge, I say stupid  (Read 551 times)

ToNe1904

Re:Is this girl smart or stupid? You judge, I say stupid
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2002, 08:48:39 PM »
shez a fukin idiot. Forget about anything "deeper". I mean, i dont really have sympathy for people who squander golden opportunities. Theres so many people who would LOVE to be in her shoes, but because of financial...or OTHER reasonz, can not be....and she jus throws it away. Sum people luv tha attention tho. Oh well, too bad fah her...and too bad for tha college that wasted their time having her at they school, when they coulda had sumone who woulda put it to sum use.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2002, 08:57:46 PM »
It seems like she has straight personal problems. I know girls like this all the time, espcially in college. When they don't get the highest grades, and they aren't number one, they turn to other things. In my college, eatting dissorders are very common among girls that were once their best in high school, but now are average. They try everything such as join sports teams, and student clubs, but still end up having a low self-esteem. It is the parents fault, for parents need to teach their children to love themselves and not their accomplishments. Parents are great to their kids when they succeed , and kids take that as love, but parents forget to praise the student as themselves too.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2002, 09:02:26 PM »
"How the fuck you gonna love me if you don't love yourself?"

Hi-c, In My Face, Suga Free… Mausberg (RIP)… The Konnectid Project.

Pillow

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2002, 09:40:12 PM »
na she aint stupid at all, there is just someting troubbling her emotionally. if she finds and and corrects it then she can return to her regular self/from

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2002, 03:49:18 AM »
shez a fukin idiot. Forget about anything "deeper". I mean, i dont really have sympathy for people who squander golden opportunities. Theres so many people who would LOVE to be in her shoes, but because of financial...or OTHER reasonz, can not be....and she jus throws it away. Sum people luv tha attention tho. Oh well, too bad fah her...and too bad for tha college that wasted their time having her at they school, when they coulda had sumone who woulda put it to sum use.

Word homie.  I'm with ya... but Blade had gave me some idea's to consider.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 03:49:58 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2002, 05:11:05 AM »

blade usually bringz a good opposing view to tha harshness. He'z usually more "positive" about shit then me lol. But, i cant take pity on people who search for it. Shez obviously bright, and shes wastin tha shit. But like said, thas on her...

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2002, 01:37:37 PM »

Word.  That's the thing.  It isn't like she just fell into some hard time.  It's more like that's what she's searched for and worked hard to acquire and now that she's been there she doesn't want it any other way.

blade usually bringz a good opposing view to tha harshness. He'z usually more "positive" about shit then me lol. But, i cant take pity on people who search for it. Shez obviously bright, and shes wastin tha shit. But like said, thas on her...

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2002, 04:29:56 AM »
I agree. There's a difference between wisdom and knowledge.