Author Topic: Various 50 Cent Interviews (Says Jigga Took A L From Nas & Speaks On Beanie)  (Read 2407 times)

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
I wonder if thats why 50 never responded to Nas?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what do 50 cent and the game have in common? we could go with their albums getting progressively worse throughout their careers, but the whole dissing jay-z to try and get attention/provoke a response is even lamer. 50 and game both lose.
i like game,but i have to agree..jz came out the gates on both of them cats...and gave newyork a new anthem..plus three banging classy joints to vibe to...yeah they lost. 8)

Jaydc

The thing about jay zs money is,hes sold eveything.Hes basically sold his life to live nation for that 100 million he gotHe sold off roca wear,he sold off rocafella..I wouldnt be surpised if 15 years from now jay z is flat broke because hes spent all his money.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The thing about jay zs money is,hes sold eveything.Hes basically sold his life to live nation for that 100 million he gotHe sold off roca wear,he sold off rocafella..I wouldnt be surpised if 15 years from now jay z is flat broke because hes spent all his money.

Lol no chance, he coulda retired off of residuals a long time ago

Sikotic™

Isn't it basically a fact that Jay lost to Nas?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!

naw homie.that brotha got money on lock...he to smart for that.

Jaydc

master p and suge knight were once considered brilliant business men with hundreds of millions saved.Anything can happen.And hes sold off everything that makes him money for up front cash settlements.That 100 million from live nation he got is for touring.He wont be making money off each tour he got that big sum up front.Thats not smart business at all.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1st off..(suge is a ediot,who we all know just fucks off money on dumb shit).......master p still is one of the top money hiphop makers in the entertainment bizz(u didnt know that?)wow.goggle p up homie...alot of programs u watch he is behind(the silent money maker).p is always makeing loot.he never stoped...cause pimp my ride got him paid!!!thats his show not Xs..once again homie he the (silent money maker) behind the seen...better assssk some body....thats why he is called master p(it stands for (MASTER PLANE)...real talk.peace. 8)

Jaydc

Yes but he also claimed bankruptcy and lost all his money.He did that like what ten years ago?My point is jay z is sitting pretty now but what about 10 or 15 years from now?Hes sold off everything that makes him money.Rocawear,rocafella,live nation gets all his tourng money.All his artists have left him.So wheres the money going to come from?Is he still going to be rapping in his 50s?Not likely.Hell dame basically did the same thing,sold off everything that was making him money to get money upfront and now look.You always see news of him losing houses and vehicles to debt.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Isn't it basically a fact that Jay lost to Nas?
hell yeah! he lost...nigga got lyricaly burnt....whats your point. :-\

Triple OG Rapsodie

Yes but he also claimed bankruptcy and lost all his money.He did that like what ten years ago?My point is jay z is sitting pretty now but what about 10 or 15 years from now?Hes sold off everything that makes him money.Rocawear,rocafella,live nation gets all his tourng money.All his artists have left him.So wheres the money going to come from?Is he still going to be rapping in his 50s?Not likely.Hell dame basically did the same thing,sold off everything that was making him money to get money upfront and now look.You always see news of him losing houses and vehicles to debt.

Master P didn't go broke. His label No Limit went bankrupt. There's a big difference. He filed Bankruptcy because his company wasn't making any money. He still has his own personal wealth.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 10:11:39 AM by Rapsodie »

KURUPTION-81

To me Takeover > Ether, Jay was actually telling the truth when dissing nas where as nas just sounded like a kid cockafella etc

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Like I said, album and song residuals...

D-TalkX

In a purely song format Nas won but in real life Jay-Z won.  Not only did he fuck his bitch but he ended being his boss.  Additionally, Jay's life is arguable much better than Nas's - he's married to Beyone and he's super fucking rich.  Nas is divorced, in debt, and paying huge sums of money to his ex.

Can't disagree with that. As far as on "wax" though nas took it in my opinion but ya i don't think he got the last laugh ha. Well said.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent Says Dj Khaled Threw Mad Bricks Starting With Ace Hood & Def Jam
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »