Author Topic: Salinas  (Read 1050 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Salinas
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »

look at the videos on the right from ksbw not exactly a pleasant place to live. and prince youre acting like a little bitch did someone look at you weird at the ymca or something hahaha

lol at posting a video to back his claims up. theres gangs every where in cali, but rofl i never heard of salinas till muhfuckka joined dubcc,
i dont give a fuck what you have heard of

look at the last couple posts you made, your a moron.
youre not evan human, i dont know why i even respond to subhuman gooks like you

Rick James

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2009, 03:43:35 PM »
aww oh no! the internet tough guy nerd thinks im a fag!! aww man life is over for me. Why dont you go PM some stranger and tell them details of how your life sucks, because we know no one else gives a fuck lol.

^ isn't this the guy whose a schizophrenic?

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »
aww oh no! the internet tough guy nerd thinks im a fag!! aww man life is over for me. Why dont you go PM some stranger and tell them details of how your life sucks, because we know no one else gives a fuck lol.

^ isn't this the guy whose a schizophrenic?
yeah hes always talking about how he cuts himself off from society and suicide is the first thought in his head when he wakdes up every morning. i think he is having a rough time today with his fucked up head
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:48:29 PM by Muhfukka »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »

look at the videos on the right from ksbw not exactly a pleasant place to live. and prince youre acting like a little bitch did someone look at you weird at the ymca or something hahaha

lol at posting a video to back his claims up. theres gangs every where in cali, but rofl i never heard of salinas till muhfuckka joined dubcc,
i dont give a fuck what you have heard of

look at the last couple posts you made, your a moron.
youre not evan human, i dont know why i even respond to subhuman gooks like you

yes, thank you, i think u just made everyone dumber from that post

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2009, 04:13:29 PM »
I'll pay any of you $1,000 to talk shit to my face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »
bitch ill print out a photo of your mom and hold it up to your face

moe

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2009, 04:30:46 PM »
salinas?

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »
OK, pussycunt. Look for a white chevy silverado with a hairy fat retard in the passenger seat.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »
OK, pussycunt. Look for a white chevy silverado with a hairy fat retard in the passenger seat.
you dont want me to write a diss track boy

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009, 05:00:34 PM »
No, please, anything but that. All of my friends and family post here. Even my mom. If they saw it they would all laugh at me and I would be forced to live on my own.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

moe

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »
No, please, anything but that. All of my friends and family post here. Even my mom. If they saw it they would all laugh at me and I would be forced to live on my own.
???

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »
look i left and your still here, posting dumb shit. get a life nerd. i bet you already went through my whole post history just trying to find something to post.

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »
yeah i have been sitting here the whole time hahaha. believe me your bitch fit did not make me want to read your rants

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2009, 05:22:59 PM »
yeah hes always talking about how he cuts himself off from society and suicide is the first thought in his head when he wakdes up every morning. i think he is having a rough time today with his fucked up head

hahahah. never said i cut myself. sure, everyone gets depressed. i have been depressed before. everyone has their lows, shouldnt you know? your the guy that PM'd some fat girl about all his problems and how he wanted to kill himself. your a fucking lame. run along now and have fun with your e-friends and your fictional life, because you obviously have it so hard that you can stay inside and post on these forums all day.

and for the record, i had to edit posts because you had a little hissy fit and posted like 3 posts within a 3 minute time span. wah wah wah the kids on the internet are making fun of me!!  :'(

edit; LOL look at that lightning fast reply! you been waiting for my response this whole time. wooooooooow. wait, and your trying to make jokes?

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2009, 05:24:33 PM »

hahahah. never said i cut myself. sure, everyone gets depressed. i have been depressed before. everyone has their lows, shouldnt you know? your the guy that PM'd some fat girl about all his problems and how he wanted to kill himself. your a fucking lame. run along now and have fun with your e-friends and your fictional life, because you obviously have it so hard that you can stay inside and post on these forums all day.

and for the record, i had to edit posts because you had a little hissy fit and posted like 3 posts within a 3 minute time span. wah wah wah the kids on the internet are making fun of me!!  :'(

edit; LOL look at that lightning fast reply! you been waiting for my response this whole time. wooooooooow. wait, and your trying to make jokes?
i didnt say you cut yourself dumbass