Author Topic: Salinas  (Read 1040 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Salinas
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2009, 10:58:31 PM »

look at the videos on the right from ksbw not exactly a pleasant place to live. and prince youre acting like a little bitch did someone look at you weird at the ymca or something hahaha

aww i hurt his feelings by posting pictures  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
hurt my feelings hahaha im laughing at you and elamo for talking about something they have no clue about

its the same shit you here everytime you post,faggot.
i don't have a clue about salinas ? WRONG. I know that is a shitty place where most of the people are retarded like you  :D

where u from delano?

Elano

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »

look at the videos on the right from ksbw not exactly a pleasant place to live. and prince youre acting like a little bitch did someone look at you weird at the ymca or something hahaha

aww i hurt his feelings by posting pictures  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
hurt my feelings hahaha im laughing at you and elamo for talking about something they have no clue about

its the same shit you here everytime you post,faggot.
i don't have a clue about salinas ? WRONG. I know that is a shitty place where most of the people are retarded like you  :D

where u from delano?

Bompton 

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »
muhfukka was still posting after i left talking shit like a pussy. your from a bad area, thats great, you brag about it on the internet, thats cool. but thats ALL you do. wah wah wah, cry me a fucking river pussy boy. if you were actually a real person you wouldnt come on the net talking shit. your whole life is starting internet beef. thats what you do, so keep doin what you do, faggot. an dont worry about me, cause its lookin like your a little obsessed with me.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2009, 10:42:09 AM »
man i think princess threw one of the biggest pussy fits in ducc history with this

1. you post for like 5 hours a day straight
2. you get offended when people make jokes, then try to play it off like im throwing a "pussy fit"
3. you PM fat girls and open up about how your life sucks and you want to kill yourself, then you try to make fun of me when i make a thread joking around about depression
4. everything i post is practically a joke, its the fucking internet, and you take it dead ass serious. this is your life.

your whole life is starting internet beef. thats what you do, so keep doin what you do, faggot.

the ghost

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »
your from a bad area, thats great, you brag about it on the internet, thats cool. but thats ALL you do.

I want to see a post with Muhfukka bragging about how hood Salinas is.  And if there is one, it's not all he does.  He loves to talk trash about all topics as well;)

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »
hahaha can i get another list or long rant about how youre not throwing a pussy fit this shit is great

Muhfukka

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »
your from a bad area, thats great, you brag about it on the internet, thats cool. but thats ALL you do.

I want to see a post with Muhfukka bragging about how hood Salinas is.  And if there is one, it's not all he does.  He loves to talk trash about all topics as well;)
princess seems almost as delusional as nik

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »

he does that quite a bit, bout everytime i think he gets into shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »
salinas ain't no joke. i wouldn't want to live there

AGeesta

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »
i met a girl from salinas and everything muhfukka said is true

Chad Vader

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2010, 08:11:33 PM »