Author Topic: do u believe in karma  (Read 362 times)

HBKid_Jr

do u believe in karma
« on: November 14, 2002, 08:18:59 PM »
ya know,  what comes around goes around.  I think it does,  but a lot also hinges on your attitude towards life an everything.  If u have a negative attitude than things will never get better.  but if u have a postive attitude things will eventually work out for tha best.  but u jus cant rely on a positive attitude u gotta make it happen for yourself.  if u do it that even those small things that are out of your power will eventually go right for you.  its like if u try your best tho things will eventually work out for ya.  an than again i can be wrong an those that r destined for a shitty life will live a shitty life.  but im tryin not to think like that anymore tho.

Doggystylin

Re:do u believe in karma
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 09:13:07 PM »
ya know,  what comes around goes around.  I think it does,  but a lot also hinges on your attitude towards life an everything.  If u have a negative attitude than things will never get better.  but if u have a postive attitude things will eventually work out for tha best.  but u jus cant rely on a positive attitude u gotta make it happen for yourself.  if u do it that even those small things that are out of your power will eventually go right for you.  its like if u try your best tho things will eventually work out for ya.  an than again i can be wrong an those that r destined for a shitty life will live a shitty life.  but im tryin not to think like that anymore tho.

on point....now only if you actually thought like that, ive told you that many times and you just started yelliin at me, lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 10:19:14 PM »
hell yeah I believe in karma 100%.  What goes around comes around.  I have definately changed a lot in the last few years.  Definately became a better person, because of so much belief in karma.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 10:19:17 PM »

on point....now only if you actually thought like that, ive told you that many times and you just started yelliin at me, lol

yea i kno,  im tryin to think like that,  but i jus cant lie 2 myself if that isnt what i truly feel,  num sayin,  but im gettin there

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2002, 12:49:13 AM »
Man I get examples of Karma everyday, Like I'll throw someting at my brother, then I'll be laughing at him, then I'll stub my toe, lol.  Shit Sucks.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2002, 01:18:00 AM »
Man I get examples of Karma everyday, Like I'll throw someting at my brother, then I'll be laughing at him, then I'll stub my toe, lol.  Shit Sucks.

yup shyt like that sux, if u pic on a lil kid then sum1 else iz gonna come and pic on u which sux. im out!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2002, 01:55:16 AM »

Yeah, Karma is definately true, I'm a christian and still think that.  You're not predestined to a crappy life, everyone has the opportunity to make the most of themselves, even with opposition from whatever outside forces there may be, God isn't one of them, and since he controls the world, you've at least got him on yourside.  

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Don't forget who said that.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2002, 11:08:21 AM »
I definatly beleive in Karma, its in my religion, and ive seen proof of it, these days im hella concious of what I do, and say.  If i diss sumone, or do sumting bad, I always ask for forgiveness, stuff like that, I think its made me a better person, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2002, 02:59:48 PM »
I've been reading this forum for a while, but never posted.

I feel that whatever I do, good or bad will effect somehow in the future.  Say I smoke weed; I get a feeling that I've just done a bad thing and that God will do something bad to me as a punishment.  I think about this all the time.  It goes the other way too.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2002, 08:59:56 PM »
Why do u think smoking weed is a "bad" thing?? its even supported in the Bible, not to mention in Hinduism kinda and Rastafarianism haha.

U might (or might not) be hurting URSELF but I dont think it would count as a bad karma in life.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 01:49:02 AM »
I treat Karma like I treat my conscience. If my conscience is clear, my karma is good.