Author Topic: //New RnB Joint (Performed by: Toren & me, produced by me)\\  (Read 304 times)

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
//New RnB Joint (Performed by: Toren & me, produced by me)\\
« on: November 14, 2002, 08:33:30 PM »
Wassup ya'll... heres an RnB song I did, completey different from anything I've ever done before, as far as the beat goes. For example, theres no bassline, cause it just sounded better that way. The dude singining is my homie Jeff (aka Toren), and I throw in a verse on the second bridge (or the 4th verse). We recorded the song at my house, and I produced, mixed, and mastered it myself.

"WHEN WILL I" (performed by: Toren & Indijinouz / Produced by: Indijinouz)

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=158175&q=Lo

http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=158175&q=Hi

http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=158175

http://www.soundclick.com/indijinouz

I'll get some hip-hop shit up for ya'll soon when I get a chance. I just put this one up cause I just did it last night and the dude I did it with wanted to see what people thought of it. So let me know what ya'll think.

ONE

Suga Foot

Re://New RnB Joint (Performed by: Toren & me, produced by me)\\
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 08:53:34 PM »
The shit ain't workin for me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 09:07:25 PM »

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 10:40:21 PM »
it aint working for me niehter homie, by the way..give me ur new screen name homie, just cause u got beef with sccit dont mean i hate u..peace

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 10:53:03 PM »
the link aint workin' or the song aint workin' for ya'll?

my screenname is right under my picture, just click on the little AIM icon. I don't hardly ever go on anymore tho.

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 11:42:31 PM »
aite homie, hit me up some time roccy420 you know it..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2002, 03:31:41 PM »
I know u're gunna think I'm only saying this cuz I'm mad or whatever, but honestly, that shit was whack...BUUUUT, that's the first time I've heard u using the drums right...Actually, I take that back...That was supposedly an R&B track...Drums aint supposed to hit hard for a slow track like that...and the singing was fake...I have to quote you on one thing...

I can show anyone that track, and they would laugh their ass off

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2002, 07:51:43 PM »
the signing wasn't fake you can tell when something is fake and when  soemthign isn't  and that wasn't fake swallow your pride give him credit scitt.

there is no strucutre you hav eto follow when making a beat

that shit abotu r n' b beats aren't supossed to have hard hitting drums? you ever hear that dr. dre bilal joint? that shit willr attle the fuck off your trtunk. its all how you feel no setup scitt if you jsut channel your emotions when your making your shit and not follow structure your ebats will sound tighter and mroe original.

no hard feelings jsut lettin you know

about the track.

it was pretty coo i liked the drums cuz like scitt said you almost always have a tight melody in every single one of your tracks but its like you pick some weak drums there like fake so i was feelin these i think they would of gone good wiht that DR. DRE type piano ebat that you showed me a while back. well anyway it was hard to understand your raping at times and it seemed forced then you picked it up and it was coo the beat was pretty fresh fr soem rn'b joint and that other kid singin was aiiyght he sounded a little weird when the addlibs int he bacground at the begining in lo fi but at the end it was goode

its a pretty good track overall.... i don see why scitt is hating cuz this joint is better than all his joints put together.

pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2002, 10:22:15 PM »
...and the singing was fake...

That fake ass singer and I got offered 15g'z by a production company to go on tour twice (thats 30gz), this year (prolly) and 2004 (for sure). Where you at music expert?

and like Innefable said, I don't follow any guidelines to makin' beats, I make em how I feel they suppose to sound. If you heard a beat that sounded a certain way you didn't "approve" of it's not cause I fell off, its cause I intedend it to sound that way.

Thanks for the feedback though, both of you ... thats just my input.

ChildOfMuthaNature

• 'G'
  • Nature's Child
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2002, 09:44:53 AM »
the beat is coo the singer is aight he need to redo it if u ask me
oh and your rap part was coo too
peace
« Last Edit: November 22, 2002, 09:46:30 AM by ChildOfMuthaNature »

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2002, 04:49:52 PM »
that was a coo track. i aint have a problem with it.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***