Author Topic: Uniform jobs  (Read 532 times)

satlite

Uniform jobs
« on: November 02, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
I am proud to wear my military uniform, as it is such empowerment

Sikotic™

Re: Uniform jobs
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 12:50:43 PM »
So how much attention do you get from broads when you wear the uniform? I know a couple of girls that would give their left ovary to be with a guy in the service.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shango

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 01:32:58 PM »
So how much attention do you get from broads when you wear the uniform? I know a couple of girls that would give their left ovary to be with a guy in the service.

I had the same attenion as usual, many bitches are on some "fuck-the-army/peace-shit".... ::)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »
All i gotta say is "bitch, you aint heard? im young prince from the dub" they usually dont really know what im talking about but they suck my dick anyways.

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »
I am proud to wear my military uniform, as it is such empowerment

Yeah I thought about joining, but then I thought. Do I really want to put my life on the line for some rich bitch politician??? Seriously, they advertise money for college, does Blood for Education really make sense??? I can go on a tirade, but I think I'll end it here.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »
All i gotta say is "bitch, you aint heard? im young prince from the dub" they usually dont really know what im talking about but they suck my dick anyways.

shut up polanski

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »

shut up polanski

wannabecrip

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »

shut up polanski

wannabecrip

great comebacc roman +1

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 02:12:59 PM »
A come back to what? You dont even exist.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 02:17:16 PM »
how many suicide attempts this year?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »
it was so great u had to quote me

Cali Climate

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »

shut up polanski

lol

satlite

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »
alls I know Blasphmy, is Im proud to put on my uniform each and everyday. Deep, deep , deep down inside I am proud. I help people and thats what I love to do, plus the money is awsome

Blasphemy

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 04:01:51 PM »
alls I know Blasphmy, is Im proud to put on my uniform each and everyday. Deep, deep , deep down inside I am proud. I help people and thats what I love to do, plus the money is awsome

Hey, I got nothing against the Soldiers themselves (aside from the retarded ones, who do the stupid shit like rape or cover up murder of civilians).  Its just the overheads, the leaders, the ones who make the decisions, cause them motherfuckers don't give a damn.Government funds the rich schools, while the poorer ones can't get a proper education cause all there crap is outta date, then Uncle Sam comes knocking on the door, asking you to serve his army, for an education.

Fuck that. Got nothing but respect 4 the soldiers, but don't expect me 2 respect this government or army or Amerikkka in general. Country was built on rape, exploitation, and hypocrisies, so why the fuck should I defend it??? Government fucks a motherfucker in the ass on a daily basis, yet it ask you to defend them. You're not defending our rights, You're defending them fucks in office, who wouldn't give up the lavish life style for anything.

One thing I will say is motherfuckers deserve is Oscars.

but yeah, getting off track, I got respect 4 soldiers, but don't expect me to have respect for the mission or any of that, when majority of was made from bullshit. I understand soldiers get there orders, so they can't be blamed for what they have to do. Its there duty, and a nigga who does his duty regardless deserves fucking respect. No matter what side you on. I have a duty to not fall for bullshit and keep my niggaz inline and enlighten.  You have a duty to serve your country.

People who want to sign up knowing everything, fine, that's all good. But signing up under some bullshit belief is pure stupidity and ignorant and just keeps up the problem.