Author Topic: need sum puberty advice  (Read 668 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re:need sum puberty advice
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 01:00:00 PM »
when u get a boner, rub it

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 01:00:27 PM »
when u get a boner, rub it

Pillow

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2002, 02:54:56 PM »

lbc213

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2002, 04:32:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA omg, great thread

Koncept

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2002, 06:56:54 PM »
ya but see Roccy tha kind of ppl at my skool are fuccing bitches like i got kicced out of my skool and put in a alternative skool and for 30 dayz and u could fart and everything and nobody would give a flying fucc, but now that i finished my 30dayz and im at reagular skool i fart and everybody iz all "eeewwwwww u jsu farted" and if i scratch my pubes they will be like "eeewwwwww ur dirty" and shyt, only my close firnedz dont give a fucc like tha ppl i kicc it dont give a shyt but other ppl like tha white preppy ppl and rich ppl get all offensive about that shyt which pisses me off! im out!!!

i got put in alt ed too. i ain't never going back to public.  
[/b]

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2002, 07:44:32 PM »
ya but see Roccy tha kind of ppl at my skool are fuccing bitches like i got kicced out of my skool and put in a alternative skool and for 30 dayz and u could fart and everything and nobody would give a flying fucc, but now that i finished my 30dayz and im at reagular skool i fart and everybody iz all "eeewwwwww u jsu farted" and if i scratch my pubes they will be like "eeewwwwww ur dirty" and shyt, only my close firnedz dont give a fucc like tha ppl i kicc it dont give a shyt but other ppl like tha white preppy ppl and rich ppl get all offensive about that shyt which pisses me off! im out!!!

i got put in alt ed too. i ain't never going back to public.  
[/b]

it sux right u get Citation for every lil thing, and there are like crips and bloodz in tha same fuccing class room, and u cant get punked out or ur labled a bitch lol. wut did u do to get put in it? i had to much referalz (sent to tha office) 26 timez! and then i got caught wit ciggerattes, stink bombs, gambling, and weed. that fuccing sux. im out!!!

Koncept

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2002, 08:30:28 PM »

we don't have gangs but there's some hard core mother fuckers in there. accualy i think some of the staff are racest angainst native americans(i'm proud member the seneca nation) because the ones that are there are always getting yelled at and singled out

i got put in it because i falied 8th then 9th(the drugs started to take hold lol) and my grade eqvlents are like 12.9 12.5 and 11.5(not trying to brag)
i kept getting writtin up too
[/b]

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2002, 08:49:39 PM »

we don't have gangs but there's some hard core mother fuckers in there. accualy i think some of the staff are racest angainst native americans(i'm proud member the seneca nation) because the ones that are there are always getting yelled at and singled out

i got put in it because i falied 8th then 9th(the drugs started to take hold lol) and my grade eqvlents are like 12.9 12.5 and 11.5(not trying to brag)
i kept getting writtin up too
[/b]

we got gangz in this bitch and damn dogg tha officer iz fuccing fine but she iz a bitch and like at my skool tha teacherz are Xtra nice and if u talk shyt then they step up to u and get in ur face and jus start talking shyt trying to punk u and shyt and if u get punked then ur fucced ur known as a pussy and a bitch. it fuccing sux i swear i dont wanna go bacc so ive been very very good but my gradez still succ. im out!!!

Koncept

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2002, 08:57:47 PM »

tha teacherz are Xtra nice and if u talk shyt then they step up to u and get in ur face and jus start talking shyt trying to punk u

that shit happens all the time  

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2002, 01:10:39 PM »
wut did u do to get put in it? i had to much referalz (sent to tha office) 26 timez! and then i got caught wit ciggerattes, stink bombs

so you hang with crips & bloods that fuck around with ciggerattes & stink bombs? wow dont wanna mess with those dudes then  :o
40oz Graphire

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2002, 01:23:52 PM »
wut did u do to get put in it? i had to much referalz (sent to tha office) 26 timez! and then i got caught wit ciggerattes, stink bombs

so you hang with crips & bloods that fuck around with ciggerattes & stink bombs? wow dont wanna mess with those dudes then  :o

u forgot gambling and weed cuzz on tha last day of skool i  had a ciggeratte in my poccet, weed in my socc and stink bombs in my poccet, during after lunch me and my homie waz rolling dice and i got caught wit all that shyt. and im a crip and i got homiez that are bloods too we dont trip over on colorz enless u talk shyt ablout it. im out!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2002, 12:55:09 PM »
LMMFAO,not even thru puberty yet and yur already runnin tha street wit yur other pre teen homies that think theyre crips cause u wear blue

lmfao u craCC me up ....HEY IMA CRIP TOO!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2002, 03:01:10 PM »
LMMFAO,not even thru puberty yet and yur already runnin tha street wit yur other pre teen homies that think theyre crips cause u wear blue

lmfao u craCC me up ....HEY IMA CRIP TOO!

so ur saying a 13 year old aint a crip or wut? i know kiddz yunger than me who havent even dropped there nuttz yet that are tru to there shyt. damn. im out!!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2002, 07:25:49 PM »
Yo, gangbangin is stupid as fuck, tell me one positive thing about it, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2002, 07:35:07 AM »
itch your nuts in fornt of everyone ;)
just stick it in her butt ;D
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc