Author Topic: Suprise Suprise: R.E.D. pushed back! (February 2010)  (Read 2231 times)

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: R.E.D. ALBUM PUSH BACK UNTIL FED 2010
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »
I'm just waiting for Game's excuse which will definitely be some tough guy explanation (i.e., "I pushed this shit 'cause I wanted to, I'll sell ten fuckin million even if I leak my album")

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 03:43:16 PM »
I'm just waiting for Game's excuse which will definitely be some tough guy explanation (i.e., "I pushed this shit 'cause I wanted to, I'll sell ten fuckin million even if I leak my album")

Not quite. check out his twitter page, he didn't say anything like that. Apparently Dre wants more input in this album, and we all know dre takes time.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »
i dont mind the push back as long as it makes the album sounds better, material that leaked was really weak.

i agree with you, game will have more sucess with dre on board

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2009, 04:05:57 PM »
good news 8) Hopefully Dre is on board.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Suprise Suprise: R.E.D. pushed back! (February 2010)
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2009, 04:32:54 PM »
Pushed back! Haha it is officially an Aftermath Album!

eNgIeS

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
Wonder if this seals 50 Cent leaving Aftermath. Maybe they thought "50 aint coming back may as well bring Game back in the fold"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »
One thing is for sure Game isn't bullshitting this time around.  He actually is working with Dr.Dre.

http://twitter.com/statquo

In the studio again tonight with Game, watching the Yankees close out the series...enjoy because them Braves coming back strong next year!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »
                                          +|***+**+|  REAL SPIT!!!!   |+**+***|=

50 is Done and Dre Knows it....Hes steadlly fallen off and people are tired of him, He had his run, and the leak of BISD was dope! But 50 is only going downhill and Dre knows it....Game still has a carrerr in front of Him...DOC Classic, D.A is a WESTCOAST MONSTER! and LAX had its ups and downs....If u take the scraped LAX material and add it to LAX you will have a GREAT album!
50 and Game is what evryone wants....So this will build anticapation. If Game makes another How We Do, or Hate it or Love it, or even WestSide story...The Game has a long carrer as 50 is done. And i think dre knows that! Game and Dre are the best COMBO, Game proved he could do it on his own with D.A but LAX he went the mainstream route and I think hes going a diffrent route this time. Anyway, Game sold i think do qoute 500,000 first week with D.A and around 300,000+ with LAX.. LETS SEE IF 50 CAN MOVE GAMES WORST SALES......BTW Game is the HEAD FRONT of the WEST like it or not! Hes the only one holding down the WEST and brought SOOOOO many West coast Acts to the mainstrem, Hes doing what he can for the West...And we need to support him. As him being out GENERAL right now on the west.....And if you aint a fan! go lisen to YouKnowWhatItIs Vol.4 first (mypersonal favorite, like it better than LAX somtimes) then lisent to the rest of YKWII series along with Ghost Unit and his other mixtapes, He way more lyrical and more RAW somthing the labels wont let him do... 8)

Not a STAN, Just showing my point of view, and im a little fucked up or i would of brooken it down more insteed of a big block of typijng

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 08:05:59 PM »
Really you're a stan.  You must be young.  Learn to type better
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 08:19:39 PM »
Really you're a stan.  You must be young.  Learn to type better

Not at alll a stan...Might be in my top 10... But as i said Im drunk and on somas, soo I knew my typing wouldnt be PERFECT.
And maybe the alcohol might of had to do with that little rant of sooo, but I aint young just drunk.  Prob older than you. Bought Doggystyle that day it came out...If you dont like what i Said then move on, or your a 50 fan, As i said leaked version of BISD is great album...But face it not to many people care bout 50 anymore and thats why Dre is fuckin with Game agin....And I rather have Game support our Westcoast mainstrem artist than 50 who has had his run.....My opion, Like it or move the fuck on

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 09:00:41 PM »
Why are you drunk and online?

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2009, 07:25:33 AM »
I bet game is spunkling in his pants now hes close enough to dre to tounge his ear., but if it produces good music im for it. I just dont want another album of YEEEH ITS AFTEMATH AND AINT NUFFIN AFTER THAT, or , DRE IN MY 64 IMPAILA and him goading 50 about it.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2009, 08:05:48 AM »

he's already given the reason, interscope has pushed it back so him and dre can finish working. fool

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »
now that it's official that he's back, every single song on the album will have at least one line reference to it lol.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »
Yeah I'm also happy that he pushed it back. All the songs that leaked from RED were rubbish in my opinion. I hope they use the extra 3 months effectively to create an album that won't be another disappointment.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>