Author Topic: Suprise Suprise: R.E.D. pushed back! (February 2010)  (Read 2229 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suprise Suprise: R.E.D. pushed back! (February 2010)
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »
                                         +|***+**+|  REAL SPIT!!!!   |+**+***|=

50 is Done and Dre Knows it....Hes steadlly fallen off and people are tired of him, He had his run, and the leak of BISD was dope! But 50 is only going downhill and Dre knows it....Game still has a carrerr in front of Him...DOC Classic, D.A is a WESTCOAST MONSTER! and LAX had its ups and downs....If u take the scraped LAX material and add it to LAX you will have a GREAT album!
50 and Game is what evryone wants....So this will build anticapation. If Game makes another How We Do, or Hate it or Love it, or even WestSide story...The Game has a long carrer as 50 is done. And i think dre knows that! Game and Dre are the best COMBO, Game proved he could do it on his own with D.A but LAX he went the mainstream route and I think hes going a diffrent route this time. Anyway, Game sold i think do qoute 500,000 first week with D.A and around 300,000+ with LAX.. LETS SEE IF 50 CAN MOVE GAMES WORST SALES......BTW Game is the HEAD FRONT of the WEST like it or not! Hes the only one holding down the WEST and brought SOOOOO many West coast Acts to the mainstrem, Hes doing what he can for the West...And we need to support him. As him being out GENERAL right now on the west.....And if you aint a fan! go lisen to YouKnowWhatItIs Vol.4 first (mypersonal favorite, like it better than LAX somtimes) then lisent to the rest of YKWII series along with Ghost Unit and his other mixtapes, He way more lyrical and more RAW somthing the labels wont let him do... 8)

Not a STAN, Just showing my point of view, and im a little fucked up or i would of brooken it down more insteed of a big block of typijng

Lol I'd like to see Game push 50's worst sales

Jimmy H.

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »
Wonder if this seals 50 Cent leaving Aftermath. Maybe they thought "50 aint coming back may as well bring Game back in the fold"
Doubt it. If Dre was looking to distance himself from 50, I don't think he would have gone into an artist deal with him on Slim Da Mobster. It'll be interesting to see where things go though.

50 is Done and Dre Knows it....Hes steadlly fallen off and people are tired of him, He had his run, and the leak of BISD was dope! But 50 is only going downhill and Dre knows it....Game still has a carrerr in front of Him...DOC Classic, D.A is a WESTCOAST MONSTER! and LAX had its ups and downs....If u take the scraped LAX material and add it to LAX you will have a GREAT album!
Sorry but you're definitely speaking from a fan perspective. Albums that would be great if they used "scrapped material"? Come on. If you're gonna say 50's done based on a decline in sales then Game is in even worse shape since his last album sold less than half of what 50's last one did. 50 is still making major money and people are still talking about him so I don't see him going anywhere.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 01:30:15 AM »
BTW Game is the HEAD FRONT of the WEST like it or not! Hes the only one holding down the WEST and brought SOOOOO many West coast Acts to the mainstrem, Hes doing what he can for the West...And we need to support him. As him being out GENERAL right now on the west.....

Can you actually name somebody who's dropped because of Game's help? His label = Flop, the only guy signed to it keeps getting pushed back, Juice = weedcarrier and everyone else who was affiliated with Game is now nowhere to be seen (Ya Boy, Techniec, Eastwood, Cyssero)

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 03:17:40 AM »
BTW Game is the HEAD FRONT of the WEST like it or not! Hes the only one holding down the WEST and brought SOOOOO many West coast Acts to the mainstrem, Hes doing what he can for the West...And we need to support him. As him being out GENERAL right now on the west.....

Can you actually name somebody who's dropped because of Game's help? His label = Flop, the only guy signed to it keeps getting pushed back, Juice = weedcarrier and everyone else who was affiliated with Game is now nowhere to be seen (Ya Boy, Techniec, Eastwood, Cyssero)

Can you actually name someone from the West who has dropped since Game dropped The Documentary?!

Truth is no label wants to push West Coast artists

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 08:20:59 AM »
can you guys not see games excuse for not having a hit record with his label pushing back his album ?? "its cuz i wanted to work with dre some more"  truth is game wanted his album to get released. when he cut them records in the studio he thought they were bangin

the label said basically get that shit the fuck outta here, and make me a hit

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »
can you guys not see games excuse for not having a hit record with his label pushing back his album ?? "its cuz i wanted to work with dre some more"  truth is game wanted his album to get released. when he cut them records in the studio he thought they were bangin

it doesnt really matter in the end does it?! As long as the music is knockin I couldnt care less about the politics

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

it doesnt really matter in the end does it?! As long as the music is knockin I couldnt care less about the politics

+1. People always buy into too much politics, it's the music that matters in the end

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2009, 01:12:05 AM »

+1. People always buy into too much politics, it's the music that matters in the end

well this topic is about the pushback isn't it, so offcourse people are going to talk about it

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »
I think that this a good move....If Game droped in DEC then he wouldnt have time to record new material....Think about it....You make this album right? then all of a sudden your in the good graces of DR. Dre again....DO you put out your album? or do you start remaking shit with DR DRE? Hes making a good move here people....RED will be so much better now because of the good mixing and good production it will feature.....I bet that half the album is going to get dumped for new shit that GAME and DRE making right now. SO be grateful that we are going to get a quality West Coast Album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger