Author Topic: hey yall just chillin with a drank  (Read 703 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: hey yall just chillin with a drank
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »
I honestly hope you will be assassinated

westsiderider323

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 12:29:47 PM »
guys I wasn't drinking when they hit me and they admitted it was their fault,now they are freaking out cuz I am going to phyiscal therapy and the chiro............ahahah and tried to settle last night,I was like un huh I ain't calling them back my lawyer was like let me handle them..............fuckers.......... :D

what the fuck? haha

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
guys I wasn't drinking when they hit me and they admitted it was their fault,now they are freaking out cuz I am going to phyiscal therapy and the chiro............ahahah and tried to settle last night,I was like un huh I ain't calling them back my lawyer was like let me handle them..............fuckers.......... :D

Meg, I'd be careful if I were you. Those news companies are usually backed by major corporations (CBS, NBC, Disney, Fox, etc). With the way the economy has been this year, it may be more affordable for Channel 6 to have you killed than to pay you lots of money in a settlement.

You know they will know where you live and everything about you if it goes to court, right? You know how many crackheads or bums they could hire to kill your ass? It would be easy for them since you can barely move.

Be careful, darling.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »
ahahah they called cuz they wanted my address which I ain't giving up..........so they can hang that hat up on that shit...........lol

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2009, 12:49:23 PM »
^^what u sippin on tonight queen?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »
ahahah they called cuz they wanted my address which I ain't giving up..........so they can hang that hat up on that shit...........lol
You think they won't find out, Meg? This is the media aka the 4th branch of the government. How do you think they found Saddam Hussein and Roman Polanski?

When you got hit by the van, was it near where you live, the library or your church? If it was near any of those, they'll find you out and use intimidation tactics. I would leave town for a few days until everything cools down.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »
Seriously meg, it's not that hard for them to find you. It'll take the less than 6 hours if they really want to come get you, which they probably do. You think you got lucky but you realize this is a major corporation right? They aren't gonna risk losing money on one lady who wandered in front of their van. I really would hide out at a friend or family members house for a while.

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »
can you picture this incoherent schizo bitch in court for this? "so mrs sikotic, is it true that despite not having any physical disabilities you were in an electric wheelchair for several years?" "yeah uhm my baby brandon told me to start walking on the anniversary of eazy e's death so i got up. you can find him at dubcc"

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »
and queen how much did they offer you to settle out of court?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 01:06:59 PM »

Meg, I'd be careful if I were you. Those news companies are usually backed by major corporations (CBS, NBC, Disney, Fox, etc). With the way the economy has been this year, it may be more affordable for Channel 6 to have you killed than to pay you lots of money in a settlement.

You know they will know where you live and everything about you if it goes to court, right? You know how many crackheads or bums they could hire to kill your ass? It would be easy for them since you can barely move.

Be careful, darling.

Exactly what I was thinking. They do that shit all the time. I've read about at least five cases like that. Not long ago there was this fool in Chicago who sued a radio station and he went missing two days after they filed it. Then like a month later they found his body all cut into pieces. The family was scared shitless. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened to Meggan.

You think they won't find out, Meg? This is the media aka the 4th branch of the government. How do you think they found Saddam Hussein and Roman Polanski?

When you got hit by the van, was it near where you live, the library or your church? If it was near any of those, they'll find you out and use intimidation tactics. I would leave town for a few days until everything cools down.

If there's a large corporation behind this leaving town won't do any good. Two phone calls and she's in a bodybag.

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
yeah but you guys need to realize that even if she really got hit, she doesnt have any broken bones or spinal injuries or anything. she couldnt get that much anyway, and their lawyers could just make it seem like shes a crazy bitch trying to get hit on purpose so she can make some money. it really wouldnt be hard to do

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 01:11:10 PM »
can you picture this incoherent schizo bitch in court for this? "so mrs sikotic, is it true that despite not having any physical disabilities you were in an electric wheelchair for several years?" "yeah uhm my baby brandon told me to start walking on the anniversary of eazy e's death so i got up. you can find him at dubcc"

lmao!!! ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 01:12:25 PM »
Honestly Meggan, you might wanna drop the charges. No amount of money is gonna do you good if your body ends up floating in Lake Michigan. It's just not worth it, baby.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »
once when i was way younger i got hit by a car while riding a bike and the old bitch who hit me tried to sue me. hahaha seriously she was fucking retarded

Cali Climate

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »
Get out of there meggan, NOW