Author Topic: hey yall just chillin with a drank  (Read 725 times)

Sikotic™

Re: hey yall just chillin with a drank
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »
can you picture this incoherent schizo bitch in court for this? "so mrs sikotic, is it true that despite not having any physical disabilities you were in an electric wheelchair for several years?" "yeah uhm my baby brandon told me to start walking on the anniversary of eazy e's death so i got up. you can find him at dubcc"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2009, 01:14:00 PM »
well I am touched that you guys care,I mean wow :raisetheroof: :wavey:

but guys it is okay okay?It really is okay,the guy that hit me is very young I would say close to 30 bur not that close and channel six just about hit the roof when they found out he hit me.............and he admitted to the cop he hit me............see all we are waiting for is the police report...........

and muh I do have spinal injuries...........why do you think i cannot feel either sides of my body except my back?I mena they said it has to be a pinched nerve or a disc............and right now I am trying to find a chrio..............and my lawyer said this case is big...........

Muhfukka

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »
your lawyer is a fuckin kike trying to scam you and channel six. you need to represent yourself in court queen fuck the jews

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »
and by the way I ain't drinking nothing else................man fuck that I was in a lot of pain the next day(today) so I am like fuck that.My lawyer told me be careful out there,girlie,you want to watch both sides of the street................did I tell you how the accident happened and do you want to know what happened?

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »
i take it you were standing in the street like an idiot and the van clipped you

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »
I know nuthin about representin shit homie.................. ;D :D ;) :)I know how to represent DIPSET AND EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E-11523

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2009, 01:21:33 PM »
no I was crossing the street looked both ways,although this was a one way and started across the street and the guy came at me full force then verred off at the lat second and hit me........he hit me on one side then the van turned me all the way around and hit the other side............I didn't realize I got hit on the other side til I got to talking to one of the witnesses and they said it hit both sides......

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2009, 01:26:05 PM »
I know nuthin about representin shit homie.................. ;D :D ;) :)I know how to represent DIPSET AND EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E-11523

the Eazy E estate wants you dead

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »
if a jew can do it a fat crazy gang rape victim can

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2009, 01:46:01 PM »
hey I ama rep for my set ya feel me? and as for the eazy estate wants me dead there are a couple of them that are indeed looking for me..........as for them this is my message :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »
no I was crossing the street looked both ways,although this was a one way and started across the street and the guy came at me full force then verred off at the lat second and hit me........he hit me on one side then the van turned me all the way around and hit the other side............I didn't realize I got hit on the other side til I got to talking to one of the witnesses and they said it hit both sides......

Was this at a cross walk or were you jaywalking?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:35 PM »
people who jaywalk disgust me

Muhfukka

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »

watch your back queen its coming for you

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2009, 04:44:38 PM »
I was at a crosswalk and it had turned white so i could cross.........

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »
I was at a crosswalk and it had turned white so i could cross.........
If there is anyhting shady in your history, they will put you on blast during the trial. If they ask me about our plans for a dubcc orgy or about the gang rape, what should I say to them?

THA SAUCE HOUSE