Author Topic: Gareefa -vs- Indy -- (Gareefa Wins -- KO)  (Read 299 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Gareefa -vs- Indy -- (Gareefa Wins -- KO)
« on: November 15, 2002, 02:57:33 AM »
No bar Limit
Crew Votes Explained
3-0 KO
First to 4 votes
« Last Edit: December 01, 2002, 10:02:23 AM by Gareefa »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Gareefa -vs- Indy
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 03:11:36 AM »
my rhyme

you called out a worthy opponent, ima murder you the mic bein my only component/
cause the only time you 'serve' me is when you on the till at Wall Mart/ (1)
dont take this to heart, but i dont battle to lose i battle to rip emcees apart/
now a 'small majority' of people wont understand half the disses that are thrown in this battle/
so i 'heard' them together to show how your gonna get slaughtered like 'cattle'/
im waitin for you to come with a multi or two/ but your shit's faulty, want me to teach you what 2 do?/ (2)
first, you take the phrase and split it into sections, add the hyphens and you got the conections/
connect to me, and do another style-change/ cause when we collide there's a versatile-exchange/ (3)
you need to switch the shit up, and you think that works by stichin up some symbols/ (4)
since you gone homie alotta shit gone down, im DA now, we so close to holdin the crown/
there aint no time for your stupid games now/so dont go splurtin names out/
dont try and put the flames out, theres a strike and you'll be goin the same way as the 3rd reich/
no need to worry, just hold ya head up high keep that 'dignitude'/ (5)
it aint your fault you make up words, you jus tryin ta fit in, be 'tha dude'/
but you would stick out even if your name was 'Devin', thats all i can conclude/
O, n by tha way, you couldn’t rhyme ‘sweet’ if you were out on Halloween tryin ta scare me for ‘trickle treat’/ (6)
Indy, im leavin you now, you been me, but none of WCC are believing on you now/

(1) = Indy applied for a job @ Asda Wall Mart
(2) = Before he disapeared.. He claimed he used multis.. but didnt actually use em
(3) = Back in the day.. He used to tell me his style had changed, or he was gonna change his style.. alot
(4) = Used alotta symbols in his rhymes that padded em out
(5) = For some reason he was convinced that 'Dignitude' was an actual word.. it aint in my dictonary!
(6) = indy thought trick-or-treat was trickle treat

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 12:33:41 PM »
*bump*

Yo, when you gonna spit by?

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 05:24:02 AM »
When i have time!

It will be up dont get ya panties in a twist!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2002, 07:02:06 AM »
lol ^^

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2002, 02:44:09 AM »
I promise tha ryhme will b up soon, im upside down tryin to access a computer and find my disk i put it on!

Arghh!

Indecisive!

Gimme a few days!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2002, 07:04:58 AM »
lol ^^

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2002, 03:56:43 AM »
wanna play dirty, well my scrumage is tactical/
leave you with a KO, makin' the damage colateral/
i dont need to cloud you with disses that are personal to be better/
i'll confuse your mental state and corupt your brain with microsoft word spell checker/ (1)
makin' you more famous, put you on the local paper's tabloid/
top headlines, gareefa unable to diss this emcee, so learn to"aviod"/ (2)
I spelt it wrong what a shame, maybe i should check my grammer/
practise on writing 2 page essays on how all d-a's are spammers.../

needin' a choreographer, to improve those frequent spasms of twitches you call dancin'/ (3)
shows how low you can get when you get mocked' by will smith which makes you look more stupid than manson/ (4)
settin' the record straight, coz havin' one homie to laugh with is great, fighting for his safety if held at fuckin' ransom/
although takin' out the aggression on some mammal with no social life makes you tough, considering you aint hansom/
you set out in life to diss me, comin' up to the mic, hopin' your methods of wordplay will defeat me, givin' me a scare?/
before you even come on, im anticipatin' the long wait til its my turn to spit, coz the nightmares i have about ya hair/ (5)
now you think your nothin' like me, then you streak your hair, then hangin' around with someone you envy, do every thin in pairs/
crawl up the ass if the chance came along, no matter how much you diss, i come back with just as much shit thats strong/
lets put on our 'hear-phones' and listen to some, 'craig david' coz we all think your 'slicker than ya average'/
then cum over the booklet, unable to fight like a man with ya hands up, first zip up, now 'mr ima damage'/
Im violatin' the straight heat rule, im more nearer to the earth's core than your mouth n apples/ (6)
You boast about your knowledge on hip-hop, like bingo to a granny who stumbles and constantly faffles/
Called out a worthy opponent huh? guess he sent in the reserves, as a change of style has now been enforced/
With a line of Devious Assailants at standy by to take you out of the cross-fire as your career ends, i dont have remorce/
i just started as i made my way back without directions from a well known, suck - up who tackles without tactics/
thinkin' still need your advice, on how to lower my current standards, watch you shit turn now and fuck up, like spastics/

Explanations:

(1) = Gareefa, is unable to spell that well, even disagree's with Microsoft Spell checker sometimes... lol
(2) = Once on MSN Messenger, Gareefa put "Aviod" in his name instead of "Avoid"! lol
(3) = Every time Gareefa meets with me and others in the mornin' in school, he dances and clicks his fingers!  
(4) = Gareefa nd his friend supposedly made up a dance, although was used in "1000 Kisses" by Will Smith! -- LMAO
(5) = I have been bleachin' my hair sometimes, and although i get mocked most of the time, he streaks his hair and
turns out to look like my hair.
(6) = Everytime lunch comes around, the last thing he eats without fail is an apple, suppose it keeps the doctor away! lol

....Like you said to me, nothin to take personally, just spittin' shit to get the votes comin in and see how it turns out!
No hard feelins'!

Even though the devious assailants are about as revamped as the KINGZ!

Indecisive!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Gareefa -vs- Indy -- VOTES PLEASE
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2002, 08:32:24 AM »
gareefa..punches hit alot harder imo. he just killed it.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2002, 09:42:53 AM »
I gotta give it to Gareefa too, it was quite close, you both had sum very personal lines and you both lacked multis and a rhyme structure that made it easy to flow it...nice verses, Gareefa came a bit better though

VOTE = GAREEFA

can sumbody vote on
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=23447

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2002, 09:43:45 AM »
I gotta give it to Gareefa too, it was quite close, you both had sum very personal lines and you both lacked multis and a rhyme structure that made it easy to flow it...nice verses, Gareefa came a bit better though

VOTE = GAREEFA

can sumbody vote on
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=23447

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2002, 06:08:11 AM »
Gareefa: 2
Indy: 1

Killuminati voted twice so more votes!

Bump!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2002, 07:34:21 AM »
Gareefa: 2
Indy: 0

U cant vote for yaself man and there aint been no otha  votez 4 yer!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2002, 12:12:30 PM »

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2002, 02:25:43 AM »
Ooops, sorry my mistake.. lolz... well atleast it boosted it for a second!

VOTES!

Indecisive