COTTO or PACQUIAO  ?  WHO WINS

Cotto
6 (33.3%)
Pacquiao
12 (66.7%)
Draw
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Cotto VS Pacquiao - FIGHT NOVEMBER 14TH ... YOUR BET  (Read 816 times)

AGeesta

Re: Cotto VS Pacquiao - FIGHT NOVEMBER 14TH ... YOUR BET
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2009, 08:57:05 PM »
Pacman vs Floyd will do better then Oscar vs Floyd so im expecting for money hungry floyd to fight him... if he ducks Pacman imma lose alot of respect for him

and Pacman would destroy Mosely like he did Cotto... and i think Berto is gonna beat Sugar too unless Sugar uses his experience and gives Berto a boxing lesson which i doubt will happen

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »
floyd is the only guy who can beat pacman

if pacman were to fight sugar shane next pacman would win that fight

Yeah I dunno.  Im a big Mosley and Pacquiao fan.  Mosley's got enough speed and power that if he catches Pacquiao he might be able to drop him.  But Pacquiao right now looks unfadeable.  Floyds defense might get him a victory, but I dunno.  Floyd hasnt really faced anyone with Pacquiaos speed....or relentlessness.  He's been able to stay defensive and pick his shots.  Manny will force the action and hopefully make Floyd open up....and thats where he could get caught.

are you seriious? mosley is like muthafuccin 40...he's never gonna fucc up pacman. if he does it's a luccy punch. you cant beat age homie...if that wasnt the case you'd still have michael jordan fuccin niggas up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2009, 10:06:44 PM »
yeah i heard that shit but dont think cotto didnt hurt the nigga...pac's ear was all fucced up. it was like fat albert lips or some shit. that nigga did hurt him and i give him props. but pac is the don right now...him and floyd is running this boxing shit right now. niggas is ballin.
Oh no doubt. But that little motherfucker took it and like a G.

Mayweather's chin is not as strong as Pacman's and he doesn't have the knockout power. But Mayweather's defense is second to none. God damn that is gonna be a good fight if it goes down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »
floyd is the only guy who can beat pacman

if pacman were to fight sugar shane next pacman would win that fight

Yeah I dunno.  Im a big Mosley and Pacquiao fan.  Mosley's got enough speed and power that if he catches Pacquiao he might be able to drop him.  But Pacquiao right now looks unfadeable.  Floyds defense might get him a victory, but I dunno.  Floyd hasnt really faced anyone with Pacquiaos speed....or relentlessness.  He's been able to stay defensive and pick his shots.  Manny will force the action and hopefully make Floyd open up....and thats where he could get caught.

are you seriious? mosley is like muthafuccin 40...he's never gonna fucc up pacman. if he does it's a luccy punch. you cant beat age homie...if that wasnt the case you'd still have michael jordan fuccin niggas up.

True, but nobody expected Mosley to completely wipe out Margarito the way he did (wrapped hands or not). Mosley put on a clinic with a fighter nobody wanted to fight.  Im a fan of Mosley AND Pacquiao. Probably my 2 favorite boxers over the last 10 yrs.  Im not saying that Mosley WOULD be Pacman. Im sayin he could.  People dont seem to realise the kind of power Mosley has.  Nothing like Pacman has faced yet from a bigger man. De La Hoya had ok power, but he wasnt that one punch KO guy that Mosley is,  Hatton had ok power, but he was so easy to hit his ass was on the canvas in 2 rounds, and Cotto has decent power, but definetely not a one punch KO guy either.  Remember, at one point Mosley had the highest KO percentage of any champion fighter....all time, when he was 35-0, with 32 KO's.  Pacman would be favored...but if Mosley catches ANY fighter with a clean shot, he can drop em.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"