Author Topic: Is rap music really all that shitty as people make it seem?  (Read 1526 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Is rap music really all that shitty as people make it seem?
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2009, 11:33:11 AM »
the thing is rap today and rap back in the day is a different genre period

if u think so its basically saying soft rock is the same thing is heavy metal, its both rock but very different.

people gotta accept that, all the new shit thats coming out is pretty much "techno" or "pop" or "Electronic" hiphop.  i was always been told that europe and japan/korea have alwayus been faster with the latest trends and it tends to be true.

techno and trance and all that bullshit was popular in the early 2000s in europe and asia and now almost alll the songs sound almost all electronic.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »
fuck all the rappers now,I like my old shit................................nwa,all the old shit.............

Chad Vader

« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »
Lets go to the movies gurl
http://revok1.com/blog/2009/11/lets-go-to-the-movies-gurl/
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HmJbJs-9ST0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HmJbJs-9ST0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

There is a new sound that is about to take the hip-hop world by storm… Coming straight outta Sudan, BANGS is set the blowthefuckup.

-Sure to be this years club anthem… you heard it here first.

;D ;D

westside159

« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »
Man its just that some of these new rappers dont rhyme right
they lie about what they do under the spotlight
but real people's know , real rappers that can flow
to hear the best rappers you have to go down way below
yeah that underground scene , where things get mean
where money & fame , dont come in between , having skills
and making funky dope slaps , nowadays alot of rappers need a good slap
to bring em back down to earth and to reality , popcorn rappers are just in it for a quick salary
then tomorrow they will be yesterdays news , oh yeah them succa mc's still be catching the blues """

SHO YA RIGHT

westsiderider323

« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2009, 04:59:36 PM »
i hate rap

Big B

« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2009, 05:43:48 AM »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »
^because he gets it in like that.

he gets his Lollipop sucked by police officers, collects his million & then tells the cop it was the best he ever hard; isn't it obvious?

dude lives the life.
LMAo!
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 08:39:33 AM »
"Lollipop" speaks to me by letting me get lose enough to spit better game at tha bitches when i was clubbin and it also spoke 2 me when i had this thick bad bitch in my car suckin my dick while i drove her home.  So "Lollipop" has had some wonderful words of wisdom.  I'm not even gonna bother talking about how that gangsta shit speaks to my soul, these websites r like facebook (employers got track of this shit, believe it).  And yes, I have spent a lil bit of time locked up, and it doesn't matter what for that was a long time ago.

how can anybody not be a fan of Drake, the nigga makes most nigga's in the US sound like bullshit.  U just dont fuck wit him bcuz he's on a major, but mainly bcuz that's Wayne's man.  That's the real reason why his shit dont speak to you, bcuz ur a hater and haters dont feel shit but bruises.

and since ur using your Whiteness and the colorblind hip hop movement (even tho everybody that's ever been some1 is black besides Em) as a deflective.  The 2nd u guys can admit that the sooner u all look like real ppl to me, bcuz atleast u can admit that u've never walked in a black man's shoes.  all u do is hear the music, we hear somethin else... believe it like god is good.

i'll re-list the questions too...   and for the record, u guys look/sound really hurt by wat im telling you lol!

smh...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone