Author Topic: Is rap music really all that shitty as people make it seem?  (Read 1552 times)

the ghost

Re: Is rap music really all that shitty as people make it seem?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 09:25:43 AM »
so now this post is about me, and how i feel, and wat i've said.  i cut u off bcuz bullshit/dissin is tha 1st thing that comes outchur mouth (i guess ur daddy doesn't show u enough respect) and for the record i never said Jeezy's shit crushes Nas' shit.  i think u have an obsession with me and truthfully it's very scary.  i'm not ur penpal

GTFO ya lame.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »
so now this post is about me, and how i feel, and wat i've said.  i cut u off bcuz bullshit/dissin is tha 1st thing that comes outchur mouth (i guess ur daddy doesn't show u enough respect) and for the record i never said Jeezy's shit crushes Nas' shit.  i think u have an obsession with me and truthfully it's very scary.  i'm not ur penpal

GTFO ya lame.

it's his daily routine.

he makes a thread for us all to be like, you're a moron & then he responds "oh, this is about me? you like me? you're a computer nerd. meanwhile i just spent thirty minutes writing my OG post, but i have a life!".

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »
fuck rap

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »

GTFO ya lame.

it's his daily routine.

he makes a thread for us all to be like, you're a moron & then he responds "oh, this is about me? you like me? you're a computer nerd. meanwhile i just spent thirty minutes writing my OG post, but i have a life!".
Some of us weren't hugged enough as children.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »

GTFO ya lame.

it's his daily routine.

Some of us weren't hugged enough as children.

I know this 1 retard who lost his mother at the age of seven  8) 8) 8)

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »
man see yall some of you were not back there before rap started to see how boring music was getting til all of a sudden it changed.Thats what boredom is good for you come up with a way to do things different.Rap has changed alot,we lost a lot of good rappers,some peeps ain't coming back to the game(yella)poor thing got his feelings crushed when e died..........bones got their feelings crushed............fuck suge punk ass,he was partly responsible for some of these rappers acting the way they are............what you guys need to do instead of asking why are they not doing that good,ask what is going on in their lives that is affecting them so........thats how you be a good person,to let the other person know that you care and you have a good heart,thats how you leave your footprints behind guys,you do good and good will come back to you,you do bad and the same will happen to you.........

I care about you guys cuz of all those deaths............now what I want you guys to do is go back to that place where you told everyone on here that you lost someone and read who gave you a pat on the back,you might just see that these guys aren't as bad as they seem............a lot of these guys care but too scared to show their true emotions.........

I remember when I was on icecube.com in the chatroom- Oshea came in and I told him lets talk.And he was like talk about what?Then I told him how Eazy got one of his fans someone Cube didn't know and the fan went upto cube and asked him to sign his movie tape and cube signs it the kid goes back to e and gives it to him and e was like cool........so he kept it and showed all of thier freinds that this was e's homie...................when he heard this he got all quiet and i was like what is he doing they said he is crying.........then he got on and told me that he didn't show up to the funeral because he felt like everyone hated him on that camp and I told him honey they don't hate you but man you can't hold onto this shit..............in case you guys didn't figure out that is why they didn't include yella in the upinsmoke tour was beauce they didn't know what to say to him...........they felt like he would judge them,dre was too busy dealing with suge and rens goofy ass,I have no idea rather goofy showed up or not......if you read this you'll get the idea the only person I speak to is his brother.............otherwise I don't fuck around...........

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »
This topic would make sense and I agree with some of it, EXCEPT YOU NEVER USE GOOD ARTISTS TO BACK UP YOUR POINTS!! Out of all the newer rappers today, why in the fuck would you choose Gucci Mane as an example?? Both your song examples are weak (even though I usually like Ghostface).

This song from this year shits on your links:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »
This topic would make sense and I agree with some of it, EXCEPT YOU NEVER USE GOOD ARTISTS TO BACK UP YOUR POINTS!! Out of all the newer rappers today, why in the fuck would you choose Gucci Mane as an example?? Both your song examples are weak (even though I usually like Ghostface).

"Bum on the side of the street Rap" isn't my thing.  They all sound like Pharcyde & Little Brother spin offs.  It's tha same message and it's oppressing in a way.  I like the messages bcuz we (as people) should listen but if I want repetitive messages and cliche' content i'll just stick to that hood shit, it's more entertaining.  I'd rather read a book or watch CNN (i do both btw).  U can't get me to aquire your taste in music and i obviously can't get u 2 fuck wit my shit, but that's no reason 2 try 2 'go' on every post.  that shit is wack and irritating (even tho that's probably yur goal).

i dont play wack shit, it's just u
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 08:22:34 AM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

Big B

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 12:28:40 PM »

"Bum on the side of the street Rap" isn't my thing.  They all sound like Pharcyde & Little Brother spin offs.  It's tha same message and it's oppressing in a way.  I like the messages bcuz we (as people) should listen but if I want repetitive messages and cliche' content i'll just stick to that hood shit, it's more entertaining.  I'd rather read a book or watch CNN (i do both btw).  U can't get me to aquire your taste in music and i obviously can't get u 2 fuck wit my shit, but that's no reason 2 try 2 'go' on every post.  that shit is wack and irritating (even tho that's probably yur goal).

i dont play wack shit, it's just u

So what is the "message" of the song is that's so repetitive? I doubt you even listened to the song long enough to hear what its about, so here let me enlighten you. Its about (duh) living in California. Now what in the blue hell does that have to do with little brother, a group from North Carolina?  :D

I get the feeling that by "message" you mean any song that isn't about shooting people up or how icy my whip is.

And how are you going to say you don't like "bum on the side of the street rap" and in the same sentence you say you'll only listen to "that hood shit."  :D I love how people only want to listen to music about lifestyles neither they nor the rapper's rapping about it live.

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »
dipset dipset dipset

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »
DIPSET IS LIKE CRACK YOU ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE MORE :D ;) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »
satan is come for u..your name is written in his book. meggan mccarthy..baccwards.

:-*