Author Topic: Is rap music really all that shitty as people make it seem?  (Read 1563 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Is rap music really all that shitty as people make it seem?
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2009, 05:31:49 PM »
i wish i had that Cam pic that says "You Mad" bcuz ALL of that shit y'all just wrote is pure bitchassness at it's finest.  y'all r still avoiding the questions i asked and are still making untruthful assumptions about me even tho i like most of songs y'all try 2 diss.  lol it's pretty clear i touched a nerve.  any normal person would've just read what i wrote and answered them in a normal fashion (since both of y'all are trying to talk about me it's only right that u read ALL OF what i'm writing instead of cherry picking lines that could go either way if u put tha right spin on it).  until u can answer my questions i can't answer yours.  u keep acting like i can't clutch on to my blackness and talk about hip hop at tha same time, u both take L's for that. 

it's looking like ur frustrations r coming out lol... just answer the questions.  i gave y'all a shot without tha sarcasm, but i guess y'all only read what y'all wanted to read.

lol, you're a joke.

you haven't even asked any questions lol.

keep writing your essays, nerd.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »
You didn't ask any questions. From what I can tell, you want to know what whiteboys feel from wayne and drake's lyrics. I'm not a whiteboy and I'm not a wayne or drake fan either. Their music doesn't speak to me. Now answer the question. What about "Lollipop" truly speaks to you? And how does "hood shit" speak to you? Have you murdered anyone or spent any time in prison?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 05:59:13 PM by Rapsodie »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »
"Lollipop" speaks to me by letting me get lose enough to spit better game at tha bitches when i was clubbin and it also spoke 2 me when i had this thick bad bitch in my car suckin my dick while i drove her home.  So "Lollipop" has had some wonderful words of wisdom.  I'm not even gonna bother talking about how that gangsta shit speaks to my soul, these websites r like facebook (employers got track of this shit, believe it).  And yes, I have spent a lil bit of time locked up, and it doesn't matter what for that was a long time ago.

how can anybody not be a fan of Drake, the nigga makes most nigga's in the US sound like bullshit.  U just dont fuck wit him bcuz he's on a major, but mainly bcuz that's Wayne's man.  That's the real reason why his shit dont speak to you, bcuz ur a hater and haters dont feel shit but bruises.

and since ur using your Whiteness and the colorblind hip hop movement (even tho everybody that's ever been some1 is black besides Em) as a deflective.  The 2nd u guys can admit that the sooner u all look like real ppl to me, bcuz atleast u can admit that u've never walked in a black man's shoes.  all u do is hear the music, we hear somethin else... believe it like god is good.

i'll re-list the questions too...   and for the record, u guys look/sound really hurt by wat im telling you lol!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:21:03 AM by Kick 4rm 301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »

and now i realize i can't argue with white kids about hip hop, y'all just don't hear the shit tha same way (most) blacks do.  all u hear is a good beat and good lyrics and good rhythms and candences, but what y'all don't get is the feeling or being able to relate to it like we do.  And since everybody's tryna be mature or right or feel like their opinion is better.  when u hear "fuck the police" what do u hear?  when u hear "911 is a joke" or "georgia bush" by lil' wayne what do u hear, what do u feel, how deep can u feel it... honestly.  this is your chance to show and prove to tha world that ur just not some regular white boy hip hop fans.  

don't tell me what u see or tell me the usually BULLSHIT/cliche lines about hip hop post 2001.  tell me some real shit, tell me what u know about what they talk about (the goats of rap - face, pac, etc), tell me how it inspires u, tell us what's your vision when u hear the music, tell me what u remember about the times when all of this shit was coming out and how if affected u.  tell me how u felt when u first heard "Tha Carter" - young or old niggaz couldn't deny Wayne and all of the young niggas wanted to be Wayne.... tell me what u know about all of this shit.  what does it mean 2 u when u hear wisdom by niggaz like Drake and Nipsey Hussle.  i really wanna know, whatchu' kno good?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2009, 06:03:56 PM »
^lol, yeah alright; if i had a dollar for every person who on the internet said that they got their dick sucked on a ride home from the club, i'd be a millionaire lol.

it's not "sounding hurt", it's called "cr-ack-ing up"; you're the illest lame ever.

"you fuck with Drake because he is Wayne's man"; you're an industry groupie.

i can honestly say, you have NEVER made one statement, said one thing, that i was like "damn, he's got a point".

you're like 0 for 84 in trying to prove points & then ask us to answer questions you never asked as a way to escape the questions asked to you (name me four more major singles without Weezy, Drake, Kanye or Autotune).

:loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
You need a song to tell you how to get your dick sucked?   :D

You're only 20, I doubt you've done any time. And I know for damn sure you haven't killed anyone. So you can't relate to those types of songs anymore than anyone else can.

I don't listen to Drake, that's why I haven't spoke on him. All I've heard from him is Best I've Ever Had. Now why would I check for him based on some whack love song? He could be dope for all I know, but not based on that single. Maybe one day I'll get around to checking his music out. But like I say, I listen to a lot of music as it is.

You truly are a fucking retard. I love how you keep bringing up race when I must have told you 100 fucking different times I'm not a whiteboy, that I'm black. I don't listen to wayne or Drake. I DO listen to Pac. I listen to him for a variety of reasons. He's got so many different songs about different subject matters. A song like "Dear Mama" anyone can relate to. A song like "Keep Your Head Up" any guy who thinks its fucked up how women are treated can relate to that. Then there are his fuck the world type of songs. Everyone's gone through trauma, had the short end of the stick and had shit happen to them. Yes there were times when I didn't give a fuck about anyone but myself. The reason Pac was so popular was because he brought up emotions that are universal. There's your answer. No I don't need a song telling me how to get my dick sucked. If I ever did listen to a song like that it would be purely for comical reasons. If you take a song like that seriously you have a completely warped sense of reality.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2009, 12:05:46 AM »
awww boooo both of u bitches totally escaped the questions.  in normal routine fashion too, diss me and screw up my words and then try 2 turn it around and make ur point.  both of y'all r soft, enuff said.  if u cant answer the questions or answer the question in the topic then get tha fuck out.  all that talkin y'all doin seems like dodgin the point and asking everybody to give u some attention.  if all u heard by tha homie Drake is best i ever had then sir u need to get a fuckin' radio or cable tv, u mean u've never heard successful or money 2 blow?  u've never heard "fear" or better yet the "so gone ep".  dont call urself a true rap head if all ur gonna do is tell me i'm wrong just for your amusement.  i can tell both of y'all r suckers anyway, u spent way to much time writing literature about me and stuff i've never even said instead of talking about tha topic, so much for the "discussions" you tell me i'm always dodgin' out on.  do y'all selves a favor and stop now bcuz no1 is watching besides us three, so just go out like bitches in silence.  there's no ground to gain fuckin' wit' me on here.  im not a quiter and i will fuck with u.  

and bitch ass new york white boy, y are claimin that Chamillionaire is better than Devin The Dude when it comes to puttin out albums?  u kno u fucked up in tha head 4 that 1.  and if u haven't got ur dick sucked while u drove, then LMAO!  u just exposed urself as a lame.  the 1st time i got my dick sucked driving a car when i was 16 (when u could still get a license at that age).  lmao!  wow son, that's almost as bad as the time u said Mack 10 was better on the WSC albums than WC was or that Preme was always a better producer than Timbaland *dont try 2 lie and say u ain't say that either son, ya ass pirate friend rapsodie do that when i put him on tha spot.  

a BIG FAIL to the comebacks and script flippin DeeDee's brother Dexter and Flipp Dogg been tryna comeback with.  it's textbook nerd shit in it's purest form.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:09:04 AM by Kick 4rm 301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2009, 12:21:11 AM »
how can anybody not be a fan of Drake, the nigga makes most nigga's in the US sound like bullshit.  YOU just dont fuck wit him bcuz he's on a major, but mainly bcuz that's Wayne's man.  That's the real reason why his shit dont speak to you, bcuz ur a hater and haters dont feel shit but bruises.  

how did u get my words confused?  i obviously didn't say that and i never say any of the shit u say i say.  stop lookin 4 attention, you're not gettin' it.  all ur doin is takin my nutts and puttin' it on ya lips.  

that's why i say white folks don't get it.  we don't interpret shit tha same way as humans.  we are all alike under the sun but some shit y'all just don't get.  i know nerds like y'all who are black as burnt biscuits and they dont act like way.  i know white boy nerds who don't listen to rap at all who act more manly than y'all do.  like i've said b4 no1 is watching anymore bcuz y'all have turnt this topic in2 something that it wasn't about.  u fail for that and u a bama and u give off the impression that this board should just be shut down 4 good.  i wish i could just stick my dick thru tha screen and fuck your skulls until ur eyes bleed out.  life would be so much better then.  

give me y'all facebook pages so i can find u and gut u.  tell me, show ur faces or r u too much of a bitch 2 go hard like that.  i've done it, where u at.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:22:53 AM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2009, 12:30:07 AM »
awww boooo both of u bitches totally escaped the questions.  in normal routine fashion too, diss me and screw up my words and then try 2 turn it around and make ur point.  both of y'all r soft, enuff said.  if u cant answer the questions or answer the question in the topic then get tha fuck out.  all that talkin y'all doin seems like dodgin the point and asking everybody to give u some attention.  if all u heard by tha homie Drake is best i ever had then sir u need to get a fuckin' radio or cable tv, u mean u've never heard successful or money 2 blow?  u've never heard "fear" or better yet the "so gone ep".  dont call urself a true rap head if all ur gonna do is tell me i'm wrong just for your amusement.  i can tell both of y'all r suckers anyway, u spent way to much time writing literature about me and stuff i've never even said instead of talking about tha topic, so much for the "discussions" you tell me i'm always dodgin' out on.  do y'all selves a favor and stop now bcuz no1 is watching besides us three, so just go out like bitches in silence.  there's no ground to gain fuckin' wit' me on here.  im not a quiter and i will fuck with u.  

and bitch ass new york white boy, y are claimin that Chamillionaire is better than Devin The Dude when it comes to puttin out albums?  u kno u fucked up in tha head 4 that 1.  and if u haven't got ur dick sucked while u drove, then LMAO!  u just exposed urself as a lame.  the 1st time i got my dick sucked driving a car when i was 16 (when u could still get a license at that age).  lmao!  wow son, that's almost as bad as the time u said Mack 10 was better on the WSC albums than WC was or that Preme was always a better producer than Timbaland *dont try 2 lie and say u ain't say that either son, ya ass pirate friend rapsodie do that when i put him on tha spot.  

a BIG FAIL to the comebacks and script flippin DeeDee's brother Dexter and Flipp Dogg been tryna comeback with.  it's textbook nerd shit in it's purest form.

LOL! where did i say that Cham makes better music than Devin?

you're so clueless it's hilarious; stay writing essays; while i stay getting my dick ACTUALLY sucked & laughing at you. :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2009, 12:37:15 AM »
Your question was how do I feel about wayne, drake, 2pac. I told you I don't listen to drake or wayne, I told you how I feel about Pac's music.

I'm through with this retard. I answered his question completely and it went right through him. The lights are on but no one's home.

I guarantee I listen to more music than your ass. I could name 50 releases this year that you've never heard of. I go through about 5 albums every week. You meanwhile, are limited to what's "hot" on the radio. IE what some rich, white executive tells you to listen to. I don't claim to be a hip hop head. But I for damn sure have more knowledge on music than you do.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:43:58 AM by Rapsodie »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:13 AM »
BLAH

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »
BLAH

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:30 AM »
BLAH

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:36 AM »
BLAH

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:47 AM »
FUCK U