Author Topic: the story of the jew and his bitch  (Read 352 times)

westsiderider323

the story of the jew and his bitch
« on: November 04, 2009, 11:21:37 AM »
i laugh at fuckers tryin to go at me
then sleep when they start flowin at me
no show no flow when they start rappin
u livin wit mom and dad
i fucks ya mom and slap ya dad
when i rap ya moms jaw falls
ya dads smacks ya ass sayin "y cant u b good like him?"
nik gon get lit up like the 8 candles of hanukkah
roc is just a bitch drag queen in rag change ya name to monica
im incredible u lost in aw
u aint even say real shit
unless u shit in each others mouth now thats real shit
i rip real spit i dont give a fuck ima real spic
i still wipe u out like real shit
u say u the best? ima snatch ya crown wit ya head still on it
put ya head on my necklace shit at least im bein honest
got yall hooked like phonics
i dominate the new lab niks reminded of hitler
he takes his anger out on a female and hits her
he aint even on a lil liquor
i laugh at yall sayin u crackin skulls
only crack u see is each others ass yall dull
i snatch yall skulls and bowl
best believe its joint tyme
ima smoke u quiker then redman does when hes on joint time
yall pull a groin tryin to keep up mine
it takes 2 heads to try to put me to rest
but theres no dick just 2 lez
yall wack dumb and stupid
this the start of ya funeral ima take a dump in ya casket just so u wont b the only piece of shit underground
my shits above u now
yall wonder how im better then u fuckin clowns think bout that now
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:28:36 AM by Blunt Tyme [MC Big iLL] »

Herbal_Life

Re: the story of the jew and his bitch
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 05:06:32 PM »
bez shits on u :-X

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 05:25:43 PM »
i laugh at fuckers tryin to go at me then sleep when they start flowin at me no show no flow when they start rappin
u livin wit mom and dad i fucks ya mom and slap ya dad when i rap ya moms jaw falls ya dads smacks ya ass sayin "y cant u b good like him?"
nik gon get lit up like the 8 candles of hanukkah roc is just a bitch drag queen in rag change ya name to monica im incredible u lost in aw
u aint even say real shit unless u shit in each others mouth now thats real shit i rip real spit i dont give a fuck ima real spic i still wipe u out like real shit
u say u the best? ima snatch ya crown wit ya head still on it put ya head on my necklace shit at least im bein honest got yall hooked like phonics
i dominate the new lab niks reminded of hitler he takes his anger out on a female and hits her he aint even on a lil liquor
i laugh at yall sayin u crackin skulls only crack u see is each others ass yall dull i snatch yall skulls and bowl
best believe its joint tyme ima smoke u quiker then redman does when hes on joint time yall pull a groin tryin to keep up mine
it takes 2 heads to try to put me to rest but theres no dick just 2 lez yall wack dumb and stupid
this the start of ya funeral ima take a dump in ya casket just so u wont b the only piece of shit underground my shits above u now yall wonder how im better then u fuckin clowns think bout that now

Umm.... You SERIOUSLY need help with your rhyme scheme....

Bro, Hip-Hop is poetry.... just like Shakespeare... and like the poetry that Shakespeare wrote, there is a particular structure to Hip-Hop.... find it.
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

westsiderider323

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »
i laugh at fuckers tryin to go at me then sleep when they start flowin at me no show no flow when they start rappin
u livin wit mom and dad i fucks ya mom and slap ya dad when i rap ya moms jaw falls ya dads smacks ya ass sayin "y cant u b good like him?"
nik gon get lit up like the 8 candles of hanukkah roc is just a bitch drag queen in rag change ya name to monica im incredible u lost in aw
u aint even say real shit unless u shit in each others mouth now thats real shit i rip real spit i dont give a fuck ima real spic i still wipe u out like real shit
u say u the best? ima snatch ya crown wit ya head still on it put ya head on my necklace shit at least im bein honest got yall hooked like phonics
i dominate the new lab niks reminded of hitler he takes his anger out on a female and hits her he aint even on a lil liquor
i laugh at yall sayin u crackin skulls only crack u see is each others ass yall dull i snatch yall skulls and bowl
best believe its joint tyme ima smoke u quiker then redman does when hes on joint time yall pull a groin tryin to keep up mine
it takes 2 heads to try to put me to rest but theres no dick just 2 lez yall wack dumb and stupid
this the start of ya funeral ima take a dump in ya casket just so u wont b the only piece of shit underground my shits above u now yall wonder how im better then u fuckin clowns think bout that now

Bro, Hip-Hop is poetry.... just like Shakespeare... and like the poetry that Shakespeare wrote, there is a particular structure to Hip-Hop.... find it.

everyone needs they own style this mine if u dont like it ok thats cool but dont b talkin like everyone in hiphop is shakespeare this too complex for u
and lights its cool u side wit ya homies
haha plus i bearly remember writin this bitch i was hiiiiigh was fuck

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »

everyone needs they own style this mine if u dont like it ok thats cool but dont b talkin like everyone in hiphop is shakespeare this too complex for u

me thinks you misunderstood what I was telling you...

You're rhyme scheme is not too complexed, it's too long... it's too long to actually function as a Hip-Hop rhyme.
what you may have been trying to write as 16 bars, came out completely differently...
actually, were you tryint to write a 16? do you know how to write a 16? (you'd be surprised who does know this stuff)
If not, I'm willing to help, I like passing info on...

Point is bro, I was tryin to help you out wit some advise, but if you don't want it, that's your perogative...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »
LMAO blunt tyme is an idiot

Roccy

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 10:18:53 PM »
LMAO
how it really goes down..

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 10:24:29 AM »

me thinks you misunderstood what I was telling you...

You're rhyme scheme is not too complexed, it's too long... it's too long to actually function as a Hip-Hop rhyme.
what you may have been trying to write as 16 bars, came out completely differently...
actually, were you tryint to write a 16? do you know how to write a 16? (you'd be surprised who does know this stuff)
If not, I'm willing to help, I like passing info on...

Point is bro, I was tryin to help you out wit some advise, but if you don't want it, that's your perogative...

fuck i done realized last night i was writin this like how i read it but no one knows what i sound like so it only sounded right to me damn if u didnt say nuthin i wouldve kept goin at it like that

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »
LOL@Blunt Tyme thinkin he made it better :laugh:

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 06:09:42 PM »
LOL@Blunt Tyme thinkin he made it better :laugh:

lol@this bitch comin back cuz he knows im that much better faggot jew

LAX CITY LIGHTS

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »