Author Topic: Some Quotes Against Religion  (Read 840 times)

Raphael

Re: Some Quotes Against Religion
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »
What does being raised a catholic, muslim etc even mean? that they celebrated easter, ramadan? I don't know anything about Hitlers youth but im asking this because i thought that Germany was a very secular country even back then.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:07:27 PM by Raphael »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 12:35:47 PM »
What does being raised a catholic, muslim etc even mean? that they celebrated easter, ramadan? I don't know anything about Hitlers youth but im asking this because i thought that Germany was a very secular country even back then.

It was, Nazism called for devotion to the state, soldiers took an oath DIRECTLY to hitler, the Nazi govt did not want their citizens to be wrapped up in any religion.

Hitler used spirituality, biblical language, and religious type words in a lot of his speeches and writings.  If you don't know why he would do this, look at how big a deal obamas supposed muslim faith is to a lot of people here in the US.  Hitler was no dummy, he was also no christian or catholic.  Do you really think that Hitler would be ok with people worshipping something that was "above" him in any hierarchy?  Come on.  They even changed Christmas by taking out the "jewish symbols" (star of david, also a huge christian symbol).
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Raphael

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 12:55:28 PM »
Those accusations of Obama being a muslim just boggles my mind. If he did identify himself as a muslim then that would be the only muslim thing about him since he obviously doesn't pray or fast. Fucking americans.... :)