Author Topic: Westcoast R&B/Soul Singer TQ Signs To Affiliated Entertainment Group  (Read 2905 times)

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
Re: Westcoast R&B/Soul Singer TQ Signs To Affiliated Entertainment Group
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »
look this is starting to get out of hand and its really starting to be a bore as far as personal shit goes. soo..... ima be the man around here and extend my hand and apologize for anything Ive said or done to anyone (including chris, dante, whoever). Regardless what you say and try to say i have never RIPPED anyone off, Ive done deals that didnt go down the way they were supposed to but I never blantly ripped anyone off for there money thats not how i get down. Alls i want to do is build my label and provide opportunites for other people to be able to feed their families.

And Chris as far as my label cyssero isnt signed i dropped him a few years ago

Official artists are
Shortyo
Tone Trump
TQ
Fame & Chizz
IBU

We have 2 other big name artists that are inking with us some time this week and that should keep us good for 2010. Like i said I dont care how you take this (any of yall) but I felt i needed to be an adult and end the bullshit on my end. Whats said has been said I wont continue to bicker back and forth

Jimmy H.

« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »
look this is starting to get out of hand and its really starting to be a bore as far as personal shit goes. soo..... ima be the man around here and extend my hand and apologize for anything Ive said or done to anyone (including chris, dante, whoever). Regardless what you say and try to say i have never RIPPED anyone off, Ive done deals that didnt go down the way they were supposed to but I never blantly ripped anyone off for there money thats not how i get down. Alls i want to do is build my label and provide opportunites for other people to be able to feed their families.

Official artists are
Shortyo
Tone Trump
TQ
Fame & Chizz
IBU

We have 2 other big name artists that are inking with us some time this week and that should keep us good for 2010. Like i said I dont care how you take this (any of yall) but I felt i needed to be an adult and end the bullshit on my end. Whats said has been said I wont continue to bicker back and forth

I think if you're sincere, you should step back and reavaluate the situation. Your problem is and always has been your inability to look at things from the perspective of the other person. You create sensational over-the-top stories about your label and lifestyle and get mad at people when they take them with a grain of salt (or worse). When people provide more realistic scenerios (like for example, in the computer scam link that someone else provided from the RapMusic forum or when I questioned you on how you could legally release Crooked I bootlegs), you immediately shown signs of irritation and begin insulting them saying that they must be too poor, dumb, or ignorant to understand your business sense. I can understand your anger with people posting insulting pictures or comments about you and your family but don't get why you act so condescending towards people who are questioning you on a business level and not a personal one. 

Jimmy H.

« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »
Even more bullshit coming from him, never ripped off anybody? There's been multiple posts that discussed your scams. It only takes like a second to google Shortyo scam or your real name with scam. It's not like its just one incident, its multiple. Thats the only problem I have with him, fucking hate scammers. I don't give a fuck if he says nigga when he is white, him being a fat fuck or having thug life tatted on him, et cetera.
That's the other thing. It's tough to get people to sympathize with you when your track record is so well-publicized. I'm actually amazed that he's never been arrested for fraud but I guess he's lucked out in that regard.

Portugoal

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2009, 05:04:50 AM »

Official artists are
Shortyo
Tone Trump
TQ
Fame & Chizz
IBU

If this is true I don't think there's any TQ fan that will be happy with this fraud label.

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »
thats the whole point you can search shortyo scam and see shit that dont mean its true, its the same group of people that go around forum to forum creating names to bad mouth my name. Remember theres 2 sides to every story, if you base your judgement of someone off just 1 side then your being biased and looking for a reason to not like that person

I have never ripped anyone off like i said before i have ripped people off i would be in jail simple and plain.  I can easily go on a messageboard make a fake name and say "Hey Jimmy H ripped me off for $1000" then have my buddys come on there as well and say "Yea Me Too" I have always said im an open book, if anyone ever had any questions regarding ANYTHING they think i did ill answer them. I get irritaed when people make assumptions off a 1 sided story, now if you knew both sides and then made your opinion about me thats fine. But your not even giving me a chance, your taking what a group of kids post about me on message boards and relying on that to base your assumption

thats not good judgement

razeone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2009, 07:22:02 AM »
Your such a liar!

If you wanna right your wrongs how about that 1K for sermstyle.

You sent him a track from a game mixtape!

You said you were selling an exclusive game verse, with wav files for the session.
You send a track from a mixtape, where games spittin with no beat!

Striaght up scam, you even tease on emails sent to him about how he won't get his money back!

He ever gunna see that money? Eventually we will be out in PA...

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2009, 07:33:20 AM »
1st off i told ya boy id hook him up on something else, what happened with the game shit i couldnt control. It wasnt even my fault but i took responsibility. I told ya boy that, we were riding with game at the time bcuz of cyssero and one of the djs (wont say any names) gave me a few game accapellas and told me if i moved em to cut him some bread, after I sold the verse to ya boy the same dj used the verse on a mixtape, i cant control that I only can assume he did it out of spite since we decided not to have cyssero sign with the game.

after it happened I took responsibility and offered to hook ya homie up on another feature. And plus after ya boy got the verse then game used it, ya boy STILL WENT and used it so your bitching for ya homie who seems content with what he got. Ya boy didnt show no concern that oit was leaked since he released it in the UK
http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=45658f07161e15d417a232f3715e1cbd&t=277293

So like i said why you bitching again?

razeone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »
Your a liar you wouldn't give him shit, he asked sevral times for a fab verse or whatever you were moving.

And he put that acapella over a beat nd put it on net. Just like 100 other producers did. That acapella is all over net!

So regardless of meeting you that would of happened without having to pay you 1K!

I've told serm about this thread, he's gunna hit you up.

He baiscly gave you 1k for nothing, that acapella was on a mixtape before you had sold it!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
why is there no mention of shortyo on E1's website?

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:33:53 AM by es-jay »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »
thats the whole point you can search shortyo scam and see shit that dont mean its true, its the same group of people that go around forum to forum creating names to bad mouth my name. Remember theres 2 sides to every story, if you base your judgement of someone off just 1 side then your being biased and looking for a reason to not like that person

I have never ripped anyone off like i said before i have ripped people off i would be in jail simple and plain.  I can easily go on a messageboard make a fake name and say "Hey Jimmy H ripped me off for $1000" then have my buddys come on there as well and say "Yea Me Too" I have always said im an open book, if anyone ever had any questions regarding ANYTHING they think i did ill answer them. I get irritaed when people make assumptions off a 1 sided story, now if you knew both sides and then made your opinion about me thats fine. But your not even giving me a chance, your taking what a group of kids post about me on message boards and relying on that to base your assumption

thats not good judgement

The thing is I'm not a person to base my opinion on one side of the story. The share volume of people with complaints and the time span (it goes as far as back as 2003) would suggest that it's way more than just a few people with petty grudges who are jealous of your success. It doesn't make sense. Nobody is gonna stay on it that long without having some real issue. I mean, why would anyone being so dedicated as to keep bringing it up over various forums for over 5 years? And get their friends? You really expect me to believe that someone's friend who doesn't even know what the problem is is gonna just jump on the Internet like that? I mean, maybe if they're 14 or 15 but how does someone that is in their 20's even bring up like "Yo! Help me with this Internet beef thing!". If it were just people mad on some Internet shit, they would likely lose interest in a month.

Like someone could say alright, "Jimmy H is a scam artist" BUT what would be the motive for it? Why would it continue to grow and grow? I mean, you have to actually burn a person to some degree for them to dedicate that kind of time.

tattootearz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2009, 07:58:18 AM »
Wasnt Shortyo the guy who paid Mike Dean $2k for the 2Pac "1st 2 Bomb" accapella, then he did a track and used one of Pac's verses and he tried to claim he owned the track and that he cleared it with Amaru, but it ended up that Amaru sent him a lawsuit and he removed the song from his websites and cds LMAO
>>>::::2pac 4 lyfe::::<<<
http://www.bebo.com/hesnotdeid

>>>::::Makaveli Forum dedicated to the life and music of 2pac/Tupac shakur::::<<<
www.makaveli-revolution.com

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »
SHORTYO SCAMS....

- in 2001 Shortyo claimed he was down with Kurupt due to the Philly locality, and he did a track Shortyo feat. Kurupt "Down", he claimed that they both recorded it together in the studio at the same time. It was then found that Kurupts vocals where from an underground track in 1998 and Shortyo got the vocals.

- Shortyo claimed to be a member of The Young Asassins in 2001. He added his raps to several tracks and posted them labelled as (original version)

- in 2004 Kurupt was asked in an interview "Do you know Shortyo from Philly?" kurupt replied "No, whos he? "

- then Shortyo contacted kurupt in 06 via myspace and offered him $4k to drop a verse mentioning Affiliated Records, and kurupt did lol then Shortyo tried saying they realy were homies hahaha

kutner2k9

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
SHORTYO SCAMS....

- in 2001 Shortyo claimed he was down with Kurupt due to the Philly locality, and he did a track Shortyo feat. Kurupt "Down", he claimed that they both recorded it together in the studio at the same time. It was then found that Kurupts vocals where from an underground track in 1998 and Shortyo got the vocals.

- Shortyo claimed to be a member of The Young Asassins in 2001. He added his raps to several tracks and posted them labelled as (original version)

- in 2004 Kurupt was asked in an interview "Do you know Shortyo from Philly?" kurupt replied "No, whos he? "

- then Shortyo contacted kurupt in 06 via myspace and offered him $4k to drop a verse mentioning Affiliated Records, and kurupt did lol then Shortyo tried saying they realy were homies hahaha

LOL paid kurupt 4gs to say affiliated records? LOL thats funny as fuck! And have been down with YA since they was a local rap group in sharon hill (where my Vice Pres is from who GREW UP with kurupt)
ask roscoe, i been down with YA since it was ice mike, norbanga, scoe young ace and kg dasoda

Get your facts right buddy

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2009, 09:03:16 AM »
SHORTYO SCAMS....

LOL paid kurupt 4gs to say affiliated records? LOL thats funny as fuck! And have been down with YA since they was a local rap group in sharon hill (where my Vice Pres is from who GREW UP with kurupt)
ask roscoe, i been down with YA since it was ice mike, norbanga, scoe young ace and kg dasoda

Get your facts right buddy

lmao, the only thing i agree with rich hentosh is that he won't pay anyone anything thats for sure lol
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:08:01 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2009, 09:14:19 AM »
why is there no mention of shortyo on E1's website?