Author Topic: YOUR OPINION: Did Dr. Dre ghost produce on "Dogg Food"?  (Read 5997 times)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: YOUR OPINION: Did Dr. Dre ghost produce on "Dogg Food"?
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2010, 03:32:22 PM »
To answer your question. Yep, in my humble opinion this album is pure dr. dre all the way.
I think the sound of this album is the transition between the chronic/doggystyle era to the 2001 sound.

The D.O.C and

Jimmy H.

if were talkin about albums from years ago....isnt that a good thing that were talkin about albums from that long ago?
classic, dope albums, dope muzik....why not discuss it?
It's not discussing the albums that's the problem. It's the redudant conversations going on. Nothing new is being said in terms of threads. "Is Snoop overrated?". "Is Tupac REALLY underrated?". "Was Tupac a gang member?". "Was Tupac better than Snoop?". "Was Dre even that good of a producer?". "Is Dogg Food the best album of all-time?". "Do you think if Tupac was still alive, he would like cupcakes?".  Mix those up a bit and throw in some threads about how Detox is never coming out, Crooked I's never dropping an album, how much people hate Spider Loc and he's never coming out, how much people hate Game, how much people love Game, why Aftermath is overrated, and how much they hate this rapper who signed to whatever major label because he's never gonna drop a retail album for them to illegally download off the Internet and bitch about.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
true maybe the same questions/statements are comin up time and time again
but again when you think bout it its good in a way that it comes up and hopefully less wayne, rick ross, tpain wackness
repeated threads>>>rick ross, wayne, akon, tpain, baby etc....
if i had to choose between the two...and on this site and others its the case pretty much..lol

if were talkin about albums from years ago....isnt that a good thing that were talkin about albums from that long ago?
It's not discussing the albums that's the problem. It's the redudant conversations going on. Nothing new is being said in terms of threads. "Is Snoop overrated?". "Is Tupac REALLY underrated?". "Was Tupac a gang member?". "Was Tupac better than Snoop?". "Was Dre even that good of a producer?". "Is Dogg Food the best album of all-time?". "Do you think if Tupac was still alive, he would like cupcakes?".  Mix those up a bit and throw in some threads about how Detox is never coming out, Crooked I's never dropping an album, how much people hate Spider Loc and he's never coming out, how much people hate Game, how much people love Game, why Aftermath is overrated, and how much they hate this rapper who signed to whatever major label because he's never gonna drop a retail album for them to illegally download off the Internet and bitch about.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2010, 09:02:27 PM »
Why would we talk about any of those artists in "West Coast Connection Forum" anyway? It doesn't wash with me! While we're on the topic of played out, can we please retire the method of defending something by pointing to something that you know is pretty much universally-hated as a comparison? "Sure, this album wasn't classic but it's better than 99% of the stuff on the radio." I sure never get tired of reading that one! In other words, "Yes, this album sucks but it doesn't suck as much as these other albums that suck more".

Blasphemy

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2010, 10:26:12 PM »
Why would we talk about any of those artists in "West Coast Connection Forum" anyway? It doesn't wash with me! While we're on the topic of played out, can we please retire the method of defending something by pointing to something that you know is pretty much universally-hated as a comparison? "Sure, this album wasn't classic but it's better than 99% of the stuff on the radio." I sure never get tired of reading that one! In other words, "Yes, this album sucks but it doesn't suck as much as these other albums that suck more".

Quoted 4 truth. Seriously, these forums are starting to just repeat harder then a diamond. G-Spot is getting redundant, Outbounds is crap, West Is just a Regurgitated piece of shit now. Seriously, people keep bitching about the same old shit, and no one is talking about all the new west coast shit. Hell this is just bullshit now. Fuck it.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:38 AM »
i don't know if dre ghost produced "dogg food" i wasn't in the studio
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Lucifuge

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2010, 03:12:01 AM »

no shit?? i swear i saw you writing some lyrics for Dre ??? ??? :o
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2010, 06:24:59 AM »
 ;D

no shit?? i swear i saw you writing some lyrics for Dre ??? ??? :o
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

V2DHeart

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2010, 06:28:05 AM »

You're lying
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

ikke

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2010, 07:38:02 AM »
Quoted 4 truth. Seriously, these forums are starting to just repeat harder then a diamond. G-Spot is getting redundant, Outbounds is crap, West Is just a Regurgitated piece of shit now. Seriously, people keep bitching about the same old shit, and no one is talking about all the new west coast shit. Hell this is just bullshit now. Fuck it.
ToT is only there so QT has to defend his faith

Mista Rosa

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2010, 08:17:51 AM »

You're lying

No. Real talk. I WASN'T THERE!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I'm willing to bet that Dr. Dre produced most of Dogg Food if not all of it.
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2010, 08:43:39 AM »
Yeah yeah, it WAS Dre. Anyway, when the hell is Dre gonna produce his own damn record?! I swear, Dre's gonna die before he finishes Detox. And his will is going to read that he never wants it released. Talk about "forgot about Dre"..... that shit is literal now.
no shit--

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2010, 08:53:09 AM »
close this thread....its bullshit..and dre did not make or produce dogg food...u muthafuckaz trying to discredit daz,and dj pooh or what...the album says produced by DAZ!hel,l u muthafuckaz reaching for air..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2010, 08:59:07 AM »
don't forget Soopafly

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2010, 09:02:47 AM »
don't forget Soopafly
yeah..and the homie sooperfly.....nuff said...close this shit.