Author Topic: Council On Foreign Relations Swine Flu Propaganda  (Read 218 times)

LONDON!!

Council On Foreign Relations Swine Flu Propaganda
« on: November 08, 2009, 09:03:30 AM »
interesting video exposing the systems mentality on how to deal wit the truth being exposed about the whole swine flu stuff

"get this money by any means nessassary"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Council On Foreign Relations Swine Flu Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »

See it's these peoples own arrogance which is potentially the solution to their psychological hold they have over so many people. If they were a little bit more human, displayed some kind of humility, then their evil agenda could continue unabated but it's the fact that they just can't contain their own wickedness which is hurting them.
Thank god for arrogance getting the better of people!

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

See it's these peoples own arrogance which is potentially the solution to their psychological hold they have over so many people. If they were a little bit more human, displayed some kind of humility, then their evil agenda could continue unabated but it's the fact that they just can't contain their own wickedness which is hurting them.
Thank god for arrogance getting the better of people!

co-sign this to the fullest extent, me & you are on the same wavelength blood, truss

its like and i'm talking from experience, its like comparing them to slimy, sleazeball perv sex offenders wit mental sexual perv problems, they exibit the same mentality, but obviously on a more primitive level, the systems shit is of a more advanced level of this duppyness, you see what i'm saying

were all a sex offender, rapist, paedophille, voyeur, stalker can think of no matter were these things are at, work, at home, eating, on the toilet, bath, sleeping all they can think about is perving on strangers, you see what i'm saying, thats is all whats on there simple, simpleton minds and they must satisfy there twisted warped out sexual organs by any means necessary, you see what i'm saying dawg, no matter how much they neglect there family life, social life, no matter how much money they have or how financially comftable they are, they have to satisfy there perv dna by any means necessary, no matter how much there sex offending gets exposed

the system is exactly the same, they have to satisfy there urge to carry out there eugenics, imperialist agenda by any means necessary and everything they do is geared towards that and thats what is on there minds 24-7, like aliens or sumthin and thats there weakness, there over confidence in the fact that they think they have mapped out everything for years, decades, century's even, in certain cases, because of that fact, they think everything will fall into plan and nuthin will flop these movements

but thats back in the day, in 2009, theirs just too much information out there, its a information age, plus there mentallly pscyhopathic mentality of gloating in there devilishment, no matter the context of where there exposing themselves, human beings are just to onto them now, people can read between the lines now, thank fucking god these pieces of shit are so stupid, thank fucking god   

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 11:07:54 AM »

Yep, good analogy, they are so consumed by needing to satisfy their own urges that they can't help but display their true selves well explained. Their only solution would be to hold these meetings behind closed doors, not televise any of the meetings, not broadcast them in any way but if they go that route, then that is only going to give ammunition to us because surely these people have nothing to hide? I also think this behaviour will increasingly make people within this group (the moderates) deeply uncomfortable and will only further the backlash. We live in interesting times, I can be quite pessimistic about the unfolding insanity but if we manage to preserve the internet, then regardless of the number of people still duped, the information being so readily available will slowly and very slowly turn the tide of this and render their weapons of propaganda increasingly ineffective.

LONDON!!

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »
no question