Author Topic: Minister Louis Farrakhan Exposes Evil International Bankers  (Read 301 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Minister Louis Farrakhan Exposes Evil International Bankers
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:38:22 AM »

During a Sunday lecture in March of 2009, Minister Farrakhan educates the believers and visitors of Mosque Maryam in Chicago about the evil forces that run the policies and dictate agenda local and abroad.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

The Overfiend

Re: Minister Louis Farrakhan Exposes Evil International Bankers
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 04:45:11 PM »
EVERYBODY is talking about this stuff. Yesterday I got stopped in the street by a bunch of people handing out DVDs on the thing. I did my best to twist their minds but to no avail.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 10:05:31 AM »
Lol everyone is talking about this stuff because they are finally realising what a corrupt scandalous business this is. How all of the banks are simply much much bigger madoffs, all running a ponzi scheme, with no accountability, no transparency and now they have plunged the west into deep deep debt. They then see that the interest rates getting lowered and clearly only of benefit to the banks because they buy the money low they then offer it for huge markups.

These bastards are in for a rough ride and it's probably going to go the same way it did in argentina, they scurried away like Rats when they pulled the plug there
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 03:13:13 AM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
He speaks the truth here.  Props.

"They did not have the power to stop Louis Farrakhan"

The Overfiend

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:09:33 PM »
I've always enjoyed listening to Farrakhan, although there are alot of sad idiots associated with him, the man himself has an interesting perspective. 

Obama was seen as someone who could balance interests as he was fresh and not totally sold into any type of league and therefore could be more fitted to objectively balance and represent a multitude of interests and desires. "But the powers...that contend with presidents...the powers are eating at him right now"

Farrakhan on Obama in 07:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/38I55mZuSOY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/38I55mZuSOY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 08:29:12 PM by Illuminati Clique »

LONDON!!

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 03:29:06 AM »
all of the banks are simply much much bigger madoffs, all running a ponzi scheme, with no accountability, no transparency and now they have plunged the west into deep deep debt. They then see that the interest rates getting lowered and clearly only of benefit to the banks because they buy the money low they then offer it for huge markups.

co-sign this dawg

farrakhan always speaks the truth on these type of issues, yes he does
"get this money by any means nessassary"